Contemplating masseter botox

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
I'm contemplating getting Botox in my masseter muscle.

This should in theory improve my bigonial to bizygomatic width, no? Right now it's almost 1:1 cause of my wide ass jaw, which is making it insanely hard for me to maintain hollow cheeks. If I get just the slightest amount of bloat it's over.

By reducing the size of the masseter muscle, my bigonial width should shorten? I feel like getting more filler in my zygomatic processes is a cope since it will make my already huge fwhr gigantic

Tagging high IQ users

@

contemplating death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Same but it gets trivial when u do it every day
Considering botox is contemplating death. I don't have a death wish, so we're not the same

Considering botox is contemplating death. I don't have a death wish, so we're not the same

Why do you think it's contemplating death? Botox is one of the safest and most tested injectables you can get

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Botox is one of the safest and most tested injectables you can get
I can say with 100% confidence and without knowing you a bit, that's the falsest statement you've ever made in your life. Botox is anything but safe. It's a money printer for its manufacturers, but it's one of the most dangerous paralytic agents on the planet. No amount of diluting, purification, doctor's experience or injection precision can make it safe for anyone and there are plenty of independent studies to prove it (not to mention the countless anecdotal evidence that gets way too little attention to reach the masses)

• Hmm...
I can say with 100% confidence and without knowing you a bit, that's the falsest statement you've ever made in your life. Botox is anything but safe. It's a money printer for its manufacturers, but it's one of the most dangerous paralytic agents on the planet. No amount of diluting, purification, doctor's experience or injection precision can make it safe for anyone and there are plenty of independent studies to prove it (not to mention the countless anecdotal evidence that gets way too little attention to reach the masses)

im not trying to defend botox, im genuinely curious because everything ive found both in terms of peer reviewed studies and anecdotal evidence suggests that botox, in the hands of experienced practitioners, has an incredibly low complication rate

do you have links to these studies?

do you have links to these studies?
I do and I've posted some in the past, as I've been affected by botox poisoning or iatrogenic botulism myself. You can find them if you know how to use the search function

• +1
I do and I've posted some in the past, as I've been affected by botox poisoning or iatrogenic botulism myself. You can find them if you know how to use the search function
sorry to hear that, thanks for the input

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
the issue is i see very few alternatives. i cant keep getting fillers tbh. and malar implants suck.

fat grafting is possibly the only thing left, but that will just increase my fwhr further and quite likely not create angularity at all.