Copes non stacies use to artificially manufacture desire for nonChads to make themselves feel better

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
  • Big nose
    • "He has any kind of somewhat noticeable facial imperfection, but we mediocre women will collapse all this into the term 'big nose,' which actually doesn't have necessarily anything to do with the size of his nose, as a means of artificially elevating the status of these men. Even better since we unconsciously know the nose has little to do with someone's attractiveness, it is in fact more about the jaw, zygos, eye shape, and malar region, so we can at the same time unconsciously signal to others we haven't even thought a moment about those base, cliché masculine attributes (even though we have) by drawing so much attention to the nose in our everyday parlance."
  • Medium ugly
    • "He's not too hot for me and so I won't be constantly psychologically tormented by my insecurity as I might going for a hotter guy, but at the same time I don't want to signal I have low status by dating such men. My solution is to create slang, social cues, and rituals such as the phrase "medium ugly" that manufacture artificial desire for these men amongst my fellow non Stacies. I will also get some anxiety release in creating these social scripts where I am able to utter the word "ugly" in reference to these men, while I get to maintain decorum and pass it off as a kind of cute slang by prefacing it with the adjective "medium."
  • Dad bod
    • "I can unconsciously play on the daddy issues trope (presumably universal to all women, even and especially Stacy) and invoke this phrase to make guys with muscular or toned bodies seem as hot as guys with shit ones. This way I get to LARP as a hot girl that simply likes older dudes, when I'm actually a mediocre girl that can only get this kind of guy!"

Any woman who uses these terms will say something along the lines: "I just like a different kind of guy." But what this slang and its rapid preponderance reveal is an unconscious desire for other women to also like what they like. This desire for others to desire the same thing actually ends up taking precedence over their actual desire for said type of guy. These phrases thereby follow the rule of mimetic desire: if one woman desires a man, other women will feel more compelled to desire that man because they will suspect those other women are onto something. With these phrases the NonStacies can create a collective delusion and fascistically force into existence a world where women are more attracted to unattractive guys than to attractive ones.

We must defend the right of Stacies to like Chads. Who's with me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Danish_Retard, Sub0 and 2 others
Stacked should like me

I tried reading this

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Medium

• +1
Reactions: mogs_me

Posts92Reputation243

Whole lotta shit I ain’t gonna read

Medium ugly might be legit tbh. Russell Crowe is kind of ugly, but women probably find him attractive.

Agree with the premise don't like the conclusion