Corporate Crime maxxing

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
As long as the court fees are smaller than the profit resulting from a corporate Crime its worth commiting for some

What examples of profitable corporate crimes come to mind?

Last edited:
FBI, OPEN UP!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy and PubertyMaxxer
As long as the court fees are smaller than the profit resulting from a corporate Crime its worth commiting for some

Hypothetically, if one were to do this you would be in some position in the management position working with the accounting/finance people and redirect a portion of the profits of the company to some bullshit department that sounds legit and nescarry and then have the accounting label them as expenses when in reality their being funneled to you.

One could also just fraud being a consultant through fake resume maxing and then join a consulting company which give companies advise on marketing/advertising and basic things requiring no background. This is more a career max

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

I thought of stealin' smh while I was wageslavin' in amazon warehouse :forcedsmile:

I thought of stealin' smh while I was wageslavin' in amazon warehouse :forcedsmile:
If you steal in a small enough quantity I doubt they would care. Employee theft is so common that for most large companies their is a threshold where if the amount is stolen they dont really care about it. If they have some retail theft division you would need to coordinate with them and have a fence on the outside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244