[Cortisol raising Blackpill] [Warning] Ascension may not make you happy

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
This is a repost of my thread on incels.is

Most incels here are in their 20s. If you try to ascend (minimum 2 years tbh for serious ascension plan) then you will still be
  • Too bitter and jaded from years of inceldom.
  • Be in a position of sexual weakness as the foid will use sex as a weapon. She has had her decade of fun (foids start sucking dick at 12) while you never even began
  • She will say some lie such as "I love you" which may mean something to you but means nothing to her. She said that to the last 6 suckas she tried to hook. Your ass falls for it.
  • You will never sexually satisfy her. How could you? She has fucked Chad's 8 inches to your pathetic 6. She has sucked the sperm right out of chads dick while he filled her up. She will never be turned on by you
  • As soon as a better looking cuck orbits her, she will LEAVE you faster than you can say "SUICIDEFUEL"
  • She doesn't respect you
  • Her friends hate you
  • Her ex is still in the picture. You know they are fucking when you and "your" gf have a fight
  • You will know what you missed out on for the past decade and actually resent her. Imagine working all your life for a burger. You wouldn't enjoy eating it. You would symbolize it as an accumilation of your life suffering.
  • When it is over you will suffer heartbreak and loss the likes of which you have never felt. A ZERO return investment. It will sting when she sucks another guys dick the same day. Yes it happens that fast. She will only leave your ass when she has another sucka lined up.

I am sorry. I am so sorry.

2nns

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tallcel
JFL if you're a nigger in your 20's living in poopoo country and looksmaxing. IT'S OVER @extreme-overthinker @Tony

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Afrikancel
didnt read but if you want to ascend you have not only to looksmax but also mentalmax

also its obvious that - in case you didnt lost your virginity until 16 and/or were ugly during puberd - you got ptsd and need psychological treatment

imagine caring about sexually satisfying a woman lmao. just fuck whenever you can and move on

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Deleted member 245, dogtown and 4 others
lol imaging being so retarded that you care for all this shit you noted, high inhibition = cuck, why do you give a shit about a female's opinion, aslong as you're sticking your PENIS inside her MOUTH

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Deleted member 245 and FaceandHFD
Didn't even read. Cortisol levels safe

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 39, Wincel and 1 other person
This is a repost of my thread on incels.is

Most incels here are in their 20s. If you try to ascend (minimum 2 years tbh for serious ascension plan) then you will still be
  • Too bitter and jaded from years of inceldom.
  • Be in a position of sexual weakness as the foid will use sex as a weapon. She has had her decade of fun (foids start sucking dick at 12) while you never even began
  • She will say some lie such as "I love you" which may mean something to you but means nothing to her. She said that to the last 6 suckas she tried to hook. Your ass falls for it.
  • You will never sexually satisfy her. How could you? She has fucked Chad's 8 inches to your pathetic 6. She has sucked the sperm right out of chads dick while he filled her up. She will never be turned on by you
  • As soon as a better looking cuck orbits her, she will LEAVE you faster than you can say "SUICIDEFUEL"
  • She doesn't respect you
  • Her friends hate you
  • Her ex is still in the picture. You know they are fucking when you and "your" gf have a fight
  • You will know what you missed out on for the past decade and actually resent her. Imagine working all your life for a burger. You wouldn't enjoy eating it. You would symbolize it as an accumilation of your life suffering.
  • When it is over you will suffer heartbreak and loss the likes of which you have never felt. A ZERO return investment. It will sting when she sucks another guys dick the same day. Yes it happens that fast. She will only leave your ass when she has another sucka lined up.

I am sorry. I am so sorry.

View attachment 4247
You fuck them and move on.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and ZyzzReincarnate

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
didnt read but if you want to ascend you have not only to looksmax but also mentalmax

also its obvious that - in case you didnt lost your virginity until 16 and/or were ugly during puberd - you got ptsd and need psychological treatment

Psychological treatment is a ZOG meme, created to suck money out of vulnerable people

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
your pathetic 6

The average penis is 5.1 inches, nothing pathetic about a 6 inch penis. It's above average. Lifefuel for people with a 5.1 inch penis.

The average penis is 5.1 inches, nothing pathetic about a 6 inch penis. It's above average. Lifefuel for people with a 5.1 inch penis.

Untitled

6x5 mogs 70% of the population

which is why you looksmax for yourself (not really, like how girls say they put makeup on for themself but really to please chad)

It dont matter nigga we all fucking the same hoes

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Thats not my definition of ascension.

To me, ascending is reaching a level of looks in which you start getting halo effect instead of failo effect.

A lot of rappers are either uggos or manlets tbh. Soundcloud game is legit

Yeah and you have so many options for shit to draw attention away from your shit face. Face and neck tatoos, ridicilous shaped and coloured hairstyles, glasses/sunglasses, beard stubble, earrings, gold teeth?
Ugly god's girlfriend lmao

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
lol imaging being so retarded that you care for all this shit you noted, high inhibition = cuck, why do you give a shit about a female's opinion, aslong as you're sticking your PENIS inside her MOUTH
tbh this post raised my cortisol too broski
Thanks for proving my point, buddy. I believe the average girth is 4", so at 6x5, your length and girth are both above average.
no way average girth is 4''

Thanks for proving my point, buddy. I believe the average girth is 4", so at 6x5, your length and girth are both above average.

just jelq bro

JFL. My long flaccid state is around 6". No way is that average.

Girls will always remember Chad.

just jelq bro

It's over for non-jelqcels.

JFL. My long flaccid state is around 6". No way is that average.

Girls will always remember Chad.

5.1 inches is the average, lots of guys lie about their size all the time. If your flaccid state is around 6", then your flaccid state is already above average, JFL. I assume your erect state is 7". Showers usually have an inch growth when erect.

Most high IQ poster on this forum.

It's over for non-jelqcels.

5.1 inches is the average, lots of guys lie about their size all the time. If your flaccid state is around 6", then your flaccid state is already above average, JFL. I assume your erect state is 7". Showers usually have an inch growth when erect.
8" when hard as rock

You have forgotten the power of BBC

cortisols me

• +1
8" when hard as rock

You have forgotten the power of BBC

BBC should be Big Brown Cock. Aside from the fact that "blacks" are actually just dark brown, Latinos have big cocks as well. In the top 10 countries of biggest dicks on average, there are 3 African countries (Smaller Congo being #1), 5 Latin countries (Ecuador being #2), 1 Middle Eastern country (Lebanon) and 1 European country (Iceland.)

Also, there was a user on incels.is who has a verified 9 inch cock. So you're not the guy with the biggest dick, too bad. Still very close, though.