Could I be balding?

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
My hair has always been very thick and my hairline is actually lower than ideal. So I never really worried about the reaper. I figured I was one of the lucky ones who didn’t have to deal with that. Im 21 btw.

My maternal grandfather has a full head of hair to this day, now fully white. If I take after him I should be fine. But my paternal grandfather and father have balding genes. So there is reason to worry.

Yesterday and Tonight, two days in a row, I noticed an uncommon amount of strands of hair falling off when I washed my hair. This is really getting to me. It could be the beginning stages of the reaper.

Although i dont think its visible yet.
I just took this video:

Yes i know my eye area is bad and i need suborbitals but this isn’t the focus here. What can you say about the hair?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Looks fine buddy boyo
U can put topical monoxidil just to be sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
looks fine is your crown okay

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 17430
looks fine is your crown okay
Yeah. I think it’s too early to tell if the reaper is here. If its just thinning it’ll take a while to be noticeable since my hair is currently thick.

I’ll keep watching out for fallen strands.

Looks fine buddy boyo
U can put topical monoxidil just to be sure
True, maybe I should, better safe than sorry. But I think i will wait to see if the falling strands continue before taking action.

at a glance your right temple looks like it's showing very early signs of recession

That + you're noticing strands of hair... it's not looking good.

Only way to know for sure though is to get a hair catcher for your shower and start counting. The good news is you caught it very early if youare balding. Also minox isn't a good preventive measure long term, if you do start treatment just get on fin at a low dose and don't worry about minox. It's more for people who already receded significantly and need to play catch up

• Woah
at a glance your right temple looks like it's showing very early signs of recession

Only way to know for sure though is to get a hair catcher for your shower and start counting. The good news is you caught it very early if youare balding. Also minox isn't a good preventive measure long term, if you do start treatment just get on fin at a low dose and don't worry about minox. It's more for people who already receded significantly and need to play catch up

linking this not for the keto shampoo but cause of the hair catcher part

I didn’t know fin was better for prevention. Thats good. Im more comfortable with the side effects of fin than minox tbh.

On the bright side I could use the lower libido for nofap.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 17763
I didn’t know fin was better for prevention. Thats good. Im more comfortable with the side effects of fin than minox tbh.

On the bright side I could use the lower libido for nofap.
lmao sadly i still be jerkin off just as much on fin as without ngl. But yeah aside from minox actually being potentially dangerous for your heart and what not it's incredibly annoying to have to take, plus it doesn't even do anything for 60% of people

• +1
niggas here take dut+fin+ru+chinese snake oil at nw 0.000000000001 and stay incel with a non existent sex drive while guys like cavill never touch that shit and rock their mature hairlines and still slay

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 17763
niggas here take dut+fin+ru+chinese snake oil at nw 0.000000000001 while guys like cavill never touch that shit and rock their mature hairlines and still slay
Im not cavill bro. If i lose my hair im done. its one of my few redeeming features.

You don’t like like shit when your hair is wet

Let it grow out all around so the weight makes it hang when it’s not wet and you’ll be aight bro (y)

U don't look curry

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
i literally see 0 recession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Giphy

Yeah, false alarm. I haven't noticed any more hairs falling off.

Shedding doesn’t mean shit. As long as your hairline, crown, and overall thickness are good, then you aren’t balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and Deleted member 9670