Could someone link me to an IGF post on here

B

boohooga

Iron
a post with taking IGF on its own and the benefits and negatives of it like balding, lower t, messed up thyroid function, heart problems, sleeplessness and things like that. ion need POSSIBLE benefits, i need guaranteed benefits i mainly wanna know if it could aid in more muscle mass, bone growth and how it will influence all body hormones and chemistry on top of that if it will fail ur organs etc etc

Last edited:
Can u plz tag me when someone answers

• +1
Reactions: boohooga
a post with taking IGF on its own and the benefits and negatives of it ion need POSSIBLE benefits, i need guaranteed benefits i mainly wanna know if it could aid in more muscle mass, bone growth and how it will influence all body hormones and chemistry on top of that if it will fail ur organs etc etc
Legit igf doesnt exist on the market.

Richy P talks about it:

Legit igf doesnt exist on the market.

Richy P talks about it:

prolly right, but there surely must be users on here that used some and have made a post about it (dont matter if real or not), could u link me to those

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
prolly right, but there surely must be users on here that used some and have made a post about it (dont matter if real or not), could u link me to those
No one that i know of has been willing to take the risk to test any igf-1 as far as i know.

No one wants to be the guinea pig

Id recommend you to go to a steroid forum instead for more in depth information

No one that i know of has been willing to take the risk to test any igf-1

No one wants to be the guinea pig
damn fr? i see ppl on here talking bout hgh and other more extreme stuff yet no one has used igf? or they just empty yappin and theoretically spreading

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
damn fr? i see ppl on here talking bout hgh and other more extreme stuff yet no one has used igf? or they just empty yappin and theoretically spreading
Yep.

If you spend enough time on here, you will realise that its mostly just autistic theorybuilding and shut posting.

Only a handful of people actually go through with using even GH at all, and im pretty confident that no one has even tried igf-1

Personally I have cjc dac, mk 677, aromasin, and some syringes in my room ready to go as soon as i get bacteriostatic water. So there are some users who go through with shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yep.

If you spend enough time on here, you will realise that its mostly just autistic theorybuilding and shut posting.

Only a handful of people actually go through with using even GH at all, and im pretty confident that no one has even tried igf-1

Personally I have cjc dac, mk 677, aromasin, and some syringes in my room ready to go as soon as i get bacteriostatic water. So there are some users who go through with shit
have u used any of the thing u mention or are they all to inject?

have u used any of the thing u mention or are they all to inject?
Used aromasin and mk 677. Both may be fake

Aromasin ive currently used for 4 days 12.5 a day and noticed nothing so far

Mk 677, only thing noticed is facial bloat.

Cjc dac, havent used yet. But i suspect its fake after reading more reviews on peptidesciences.com (where i ordered)

Used aromasin and mk 677. Both may be fake

Aromasin ive currently used for 4 days 12.5 a day and noticed nothing so far

Mk 677, only thing noticed is facial bloat.

Cjc dac, havent used yet. But i suspect its fake after reading more reviews on peptidesciences.com (where i ordered)
what do u want to achieve wit em?

a post with taking IGF on its own and the benefits and negatives of it like balding, lower t, messed up thyroid function, heart problems, sleeplessness and things like that. ion need POSSIBLE benefits, i need guaranteed benefits i mainly wanna know if it could aid in more muscle mass, bone growth and how it will influence all body hormones and chemistry on top of that if it will fail ur organs etc etc
Igf 1 its the most rare and expensive hormone because it fucking works , i ve listened the stories about it and its crazy it gives you the caveman look in few months (crazy facial growth) and crazy muscle growth , but its fucking dangerous because in high doses can lead to severe hypo

Igf 1 its the most rare and expensive hormone because it fucking works , i ve listened the stories about it and its crazy it gives you the caveman look in few months (crazy facial growth) and crazy muscle growth , but its fucking dangerous because in high doses can lead to severe hypo
what about longitudinal bone growth during puberty? and past puberty?
hypo-.. what?

what about longitudinal bone growth during puberty? and past puberty?
hypo-.. what?
It surely helps in it , but i saw leo youtuber friends of derek saying that people treated with GH grew taller than the ones treated with igf1 , so keep that in mind , hypoglycemia just like shooting high insulin dose

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and boohooga