coulda been a Tyrone if I didn't mouth breath like a bitch SMH

Iinheritedaids

Iinheritedaids

Iron
Honestly fuck allergies I had them on and off as a kid to teen years but that caused me to severely mouth breathe ffs.I have the exact same facial features as my/uncle/grandad but they have insane bone structure legit better than asap rocky in my opinion just that they have big noses and im taller but they are way better lookin. and I find out Mouth breathing is bad when i was 16 ffs. as Soon as I stopped mouth breathing and did proper tougue posture my allergies went a way and my inteligence/attention span legit stepped up another level.

idc when i am rich i will find a way to reverse the affects of mouth breathing for everyone.

SO know one will ever have to revisit this pathetic forum again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, UltimateMan, Deleted member 7506 and 7 others
My condolences

Whats that username abt?

Brutal bro. I mouth breathed from 10 to 17 years old. Stopped at 17 and turned out good looking at 21 but I sometimes Imagine what could have been if I didn't mouthbreath during such crucial years.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, animo123, ManzareK and 2 others
Brutal bro. I mouth breathed from 10 to 17 years old. Stopped at 17 and turned out good looking at 21 but I sometimes Imagine what could have been if I didn't mouthbreath during such crucial years.
I dont consider my self ugly like i used too mainly cause i found ways to looksmax and grew to 6,2 thank god the best way i can describe myself is FAILED. Like my life woulda been completly different if i just closed my goddamn mouth as soon as i came out the womb

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, SOS-Sonic and Be_ConfidentBro
How recessed were you at 17? And did you experience any forward growth from then till now?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
6F3CD8EB 715C 40BA 96A9 C3D1D94987CC

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Stare, goat2x and 1 other person
How recessed were you at 17? And did you experience any forward growth from then till now?
Extremely recessed and yes of course otherwise I wouldn’t look good now

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
good shit bro

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
same. it's actually comical how good my base is and how subhuman my development was :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I had insane maxilla projection as a kid, mouth breathed from 12-13 to 17, now I'm almost 20 and I'm starting to look like my old self

I had insane maxilla projection as a kid, mouth breathed from 12-13 to 17, now I'm almost 20 and I'm starting to look like my old self
let me guess. Mewing? :forcedsmile:

Coulda been a ~ 7 PSL if I didn't brutal mouthbreath lol

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I mean everyone could blame the reason they ended up not being attractive is bcs of the position of their mouth instead of their genetics :lul:. The truth sounds too brutal if one hears the latter so they blame it on position of their mouth:lul::lul:

Honestly same man, I've had so severe allergies that I literally couldn't breath out of my nose for years. I got allergies for everything major, dust, grass, every common pet and about 10 more. I only got nose spray at fucking 16 jfl.
My grandfather on my mothers side had a 10x better jaw than me, and from the few pics I've scavenged of my father he has a better sideprofile and bonemass than me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Iinheritedaids, PYT and bernanddrago
Honestly same man, I've had so severe allergies that I literally couldn't breath out of my nose for years. I got allergies for everything major, dust, grass, every common pet and about 10 more. I only got nose spray at fucking 16 jfl.
My grandfather on my mothers side had a 10x better jaw than me, and from the few pics I've scavenged of my father he has a better sideprofile and bonemass than me.
I was blessed with great genes but mouthbreathing fucked up a bit hahahaha

I checked my childhood photos and I realised that I was a jawmogger lol
Still it has a good shape but I lack the size

Shame for all of us

• +1
Reactions: Iinheritedaids and Danish_Retard
:ROFLMAO: No you couldn't, it's genetic