COVID and Ukraine show us that Normies are driven entirely by emotion

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Like it literally doesn't even matter what opinions/beliefs/principles/etc they claim to have all of it will be ignored the moment something 'triggers' them.

Normie's reaction to Ukraine has been an atomic blackpill in this regard. White normies have spent the last 30 or so years padding themselves on the back for their 'tolerance' while demonizing 'nationalists' for their 'racism'. Then they see war footage of white people being bombed (not that they cared about the millions of brown people bombed in other countries) and literally an entire generation's worth of social conditioning evaporates into thin air.

You wouldn't believe the ignorant shit I've seen normies say in real life regarding this conflict. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that this is the first time in my life that I've seen people just be openly racist and nationalistic. I've tried to explain it to normies that this conflict isn't as black and white as they're making it out to be but they literally don't care. Their hatred towards Russia is 100% driven by emotional racism and nothing else. They also don't see western nations bombing the third world as being the same without giving any good reason why (it's racism, but obviously they can't/won't admit this).

It's the same with COVID. The entire world got locked down for years for no reason because the TV said it should. It didn't matter in the slightest that the scary stories on TV did not match the observable reality.

Covid and Ukraine war has made me understand how most of the bullshit in history happened. 90% of humans are just straight up not even sentient. If you're even able to think critically at all, you're already part of the master race.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ballskin, Gurthee_Dong and 11 others
>slavic gooks
>white
Yeah.

Attachments

• E85uhZkVUAUQwYA.jpg
    E85uhZkVUAUQwYA.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Ice and PrinceLuenLeoncur
90% of humans are just straight up not even sentient. If you're even able to think critically at all, you're already part of the master race.
You think you are sentient?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Ukranians are Whites, passing is not even a discussion
Why this is even a “debate” is beyond me. Anybody who has seen a Russian or ukranian knows theh are white Europeans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ballskin, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Legit post, read it completely.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
they are driven by the media, not by emotions

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and KING REIDYZ
VERY strong post actually, I completely agree and feel the same even to the small details

• +1
so are you, you are just enough of an unpalatable outcast that you don't share those same emotions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and hebbewem
water

is

wet

• +1
The media exploits normie emotions.
yea the media structure the news in a way that they can touch the audience heart strings. BUT im gonna make an example, where I live (EU West), the mainstream media has never hinted in the slightest to the possibility of vaccines having side effects or to a different narrative to the Ukrainian-Russian War that could remotely explain some reasons behind Putin's sudden attack, instead they just portray him as this terrible war criminal. Also the way the media nonchalantly announces the number of weapons Europe and my country has "lent" to Ukraine and how helpful all this equipment has been to the Ukrainian army (when all we are doing is fueling the conflict even more)

• +1
Why this is even a “debate” is beyond me. Anybody who has seen a Russian or ukranian knows theh are white Europeans
They are like a dollar store version of whites. Potato-shaped skulls and receding hairlines. After all, nobody identified themselves as "white" before 20th century.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They are like a dollar store version of whites. Potato-shaped skulls and receding hairlines. After all, nobody identified themselves as "white" before 20th century.
Ukranians have Ra1 Which is the aryan gene, they are literally one of the whitest nation in europe (russia, ukraine and the scandinavian countries and some others)
Distribution of skin color 1

Ukranians have Ra1 Which is the aryan gene, they are literally one of the whitest nation in europe (russia, ukraine and the scandinavian countries and some others)View attachment 1685908
>another /pol/cel that has fallen for the memes

Attachments

• hohols1.jpg
    hohols1.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL