Covid vaccine.

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
Bluepilled parents made me take the vaccine 2 years ago. Right when puberty started taking place in me. Yeah maybe what I am writing it’s stupid but what if it affected me. Even worse it was mRNA vaccine. Also parents made me take the flu shoot. Also when I got the flu I just had fever for a long time and that was it. Got more sick more times after taking these. Anybody else was made to take the vaccine especially teens like me ? Also how long does it stay in your body ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 19994
Took the rabies vax (nver been bitten, i just wanted to be immune to that nasty mofo). Took the covid vax. Took the flu vax. Took the polio vax and all the vaxxes a newborn usually takes. Good life good health.

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
Took the rabies vax. Took the covid vax. Took the flu vax. Took the polio vax and all the vaxxes a newborn usually takes. Good life good health.
Chad.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
Took the rabies vax (nver been bitten, i just wanted to be immune to that nasty mofo). Took the covid vax. Took the flu vax. Took the polio vax and all the vaxxes a newborn usually takes. Good life good health.
Reminder that copesthenics has been reported of being run by a certain US federal department.

Yeah , I’m not anti vax just anti vax on covid and flu. Because they are unnecessary. And covid Vax has some shit. Maybe you got lucky.

i never took that shit. probably why girls dont like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
Yeah , I’m not anti vax just anti vax on covid and flu. Because they are unnecessary. And covid Vax has some shit. Maybe you got lucky.

Whatever. Keep being a conspiracy theorist when all the scientists and gov individuals are trying to do is keep the wheels of life well oiled for us to be able to live.

Ima keep enjoying my life to the fullest without worrying about catching and dying early off a shitty disease in the meantime. Good luck.