Coworkers are assholes

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)
Occasionally, colleagues exhibit a condescending attitude. For instance, when I offered a coworker hand sanitizer, she declined, stating that she had just washed her hands. Later, I overheard her discussing my hand hygiene practices with others, despite the fact that it’s entirely irrelevant to was my hands.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Xangsane, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Occasionally, colleagues exhibit a condescending attitude. For instance, when I offered a coworker hand sanitizer, she declined, stating that she had just washed her hands. Later, I overheard her discussing my hand hygiene practices with others, despite the fact that it’s entirely irrelevant to them. Furthermore, I use ethyl alcohol, which seems to have unnecessarily sparked their commentary.
Some poor people drink hand sanitizer for its alcohol content, they probably thought you are one of those...:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ugly_man and deadstock
FUCK FEMALE COWORKS

And I noticed coworkers customers, and even my bosses e mutter explicit things about me when I turn my back. I wonder if old neighbor told coworkers that I was a pervert (true) and how I groomed her 17 year old daughter (I did not but did fantasize about her staying over after q fight with her mom. Before everyone gets on my case, a 16 year old is no different from a 24 year old. People don't fully mature until 25. I am 27 btw)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back