Cramped Feet and Hairloss a Possible Correlation?

SwissArms

SwissArms

Platinum
Feet and Blood Flow: I've noticed a correlation between my feet and potential blood flow to my scalp. After taking off my shoes, I move my pinkie toes as far left or right as possible (depending on which side) and can feel more blood flowing to my scalp. And the day after doing this, I noticed my hair was definitely much thicker. Think about every pre-industrial tribe that doesn't wear traditional shoes; there are zero instances of balding among them.

My Theory: Cramped feet will reduce blood flow to the scalp, and by splaying your feet, you open up the blood flow back to the scalp.

What Proof Do You Have?: People will take finasteride, a drug that can have serious side effects (erticle dysfunction, depreciation, breast cancer), or roll tiny holes in their heads with a derma roller. Or shooting in the dark on dozens of random supplements or shampoos. You have nothing to lose by trying this.

Solution: Purchase shoes that do not cramp your feet, or go barefoot. Make sure you can splay your toes completely. If other people can try this, we could be onto something.

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick, ascension, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I move my pinkie toes as far left or right as possible (depending on which side) and can feel more blood flowing to my scalp. And the day after doing this, I noticed my hair was definitely much thicker.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, hattrick, ascension and 3 others
Feet and Blood Flow: I've noticed a correlation between my feet and potential blood flow to my scalp. After taking off my shoes, I move my pinkie toes as far left or right as possible (depending on which side) and can feel more blood flowing to my scalp. And the day after doing this, I noticed my hair was definitely much thicker. Think about every pre-industrial tribe that doesn't wear traditional shoes; there are zero instances of balding among them.

My Theory: Cramped feet will reduce blood flow to the scalp, and by splaying your feet, you open up the blood flow back to the scalp.

What Proof Do You Have?: People will take finasteride, a drug that can have serious side effects (erticle dysfunction, depreciation, breast cancer), or roll tiny holes in their heads with a derma roller. Or shooting in the dark on dozens of random supplements or shampoos. You have nothing to lose by trying this.

Solution: Purchase shoes that do not cramp your feet, or go barefoot. Make sure you can splay your toes completely. If other people can try this, we could be onto something.
im fucking dying i cant believe what i just read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, ascension and Danish_Retard
This my friends, is a perfect example of why you should never trust personal experiences. Placebo is a hell of a drug, mewing results show that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i can’t believe this forum has gotten to this point

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah your hair definitely got thicker from moving your fat toe in a day :bigbrain:

Tribes and natives didn’t go bald because they never got tainted with subhuman white balding genes

I secretly jizzed in your drinks which results in getting thicker hair because of the vitamins in my coom.

Doing it right now. Every part of our body is connected. You may be onto something'

blood flow is very important.

that's why yoga is the #1 looksmaxx

my condolences op

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
Cope of The year award goes to this guy

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
This makes no sense. What mechanism for this do you propose?