crazy feminazi says marriage is slavery for women

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
Hudson said, "In a weird way, marriage was born out of slavery. The idea that you needed to control the reproductive capabilities of these women, just as you would control cattle and you would control land, and you would keep those things in your male-bonded kin group. We still have laws in most countries, many countries, that say upon divorce the children go with the husband’s family. ..

wait wot

We still have laws in most countries, many countries, that say upon divorce the children go with the husband’s family. ..

not in any civilized countries and I don't understand is it most countries or many countries?

this is from an article on Emma Watson who is currently going insane as she HITS THE WALL, people are getting mad at her like all celebrities flaunting their wealth because she was asked if she was single or in a relationship and said she was in a "SELF-PARTNERED"

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

lol @ this blow smoke up the ass feminazi who got a interview with her because shes defending her while everyone else is cringing at out of control Watson making up bullshit

holy fucking cringe at Watson this is just further proof that women severely depreciate after teenage years in both physical and mental health, at this point even if she were in her prime physical state she is completely un-girlfriendable and any exposure more than an hour after a quick fuck is toxic to ones braincels for sure, she has completely lost touch with reality from years of being put on a pedistal for starring in harry potter meanwhile her male co-stars are doing just fine mentally.

R.I.P. at feminazi acting like marriage isn't a trap to steal mens money, would hate to be the prick she temporarily marries having her remind me daily i have trapper her only for her to find some dumb reason to divorce me like "there is no spark" after being beaten down to a shadow of a man bending over backwark accepting her crazy and she steals half of your shit to go be a sugarmama for chads and teach your children which she got bcus courts that all men are evil

fuk

R.I.P. to the fuckable Emma Watson hopefully corona gets her, a dog with rabies has to be put down :*(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570 and 2 others
It's men who get cucked in most marriages. These Feminist bullshit should stop about women being slaves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570, Aesthetic and 1 other person
whores like this always complain that chad wont wife her up and she has to marry a betabux. oh poor me, chad doesnt want my blown out pussy when im way uglier and shorter and fatter than he deserves so i have to live on tutorial mode taking money from a non perfect man waahhhh poor me

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, SpearOfOrion and 3 others
whores like this always complain that chad wont wife her up and she has to marry a betabux. oh poor me, chad doesnt want my blown out pussy when im way uglier and shorter and fatter than he deserves so i have to live on tutorial mode taking money from a non perfect man waahhhh poor me
watson.jpg

yikes she is getting old

even completely caked in makeup to cover her new wrinkles her smile is awkward as hell her mental health is in the garbage

emma-watson.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Chintuck22 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4804
watson.jpg

yikes she is getting old

even completely caked in makeup to cover her new wrinkles her smile is awkward as hell her mental health is in the garbage

emma-watson.jpg
disgusting bitch acts like anyone who isnt a pathetic simp wants to marry her jfl
any real man realizes whores like this are good for nothing more than pumping and dumping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
disgusting bitch acts like anyone who isnt a pathetic simp wants to marry her jfl
any real man realizes whores like this are good for nothing more than pumping and dumping
true

Emma-Watson-nude-leaked-photo-768x1024.jpg

Emma-Watson-photoshoot-ZUGY45.jpg

Emma Watson exposing boobs II68TQ
Emma Watson leaked naked AVHLTV
Emma Watson nude fappening pic
Emma Watson pussy VX2KWW
Emma Watson sexy nude L5DH3L

only good 4 a quick fuk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vermilioncore
I think people are pretty fucking lazy on average. That's why you have government and religious systems that institute strict rules. Without culture people are self-serving and lack true dedication to the larger group. Any good done is self serving virtue signalling.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 6401

• +1
It is over.

• +1
I want a slave foid whobsuck my dick when I WANT and beat her if she cant suck. slavery should be the point of marriage.

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1
it goes without saying in most healthy marriages the man must be in charge

• +1
watson.jpg

yikes she is getting old

emma-watson.jpg
Man, she is aging horribly.

• +1
Didn’t read.

Feminists should die.

• +1