Crazy story that happened to me yesterday

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
(Call me a larp but Im shadow banned so I cannot reply/upload pics/post custom emojis)
Yesterday I was at my bar where I was working and drinking alone for my birthday,nm just like 2 glasses of champagne….then this foid added me on snap and I asked her where is he from,she was from the same city as me so I asked her out to come to me immediately and she said that her and her friend will come in 2mins.When they came I could tell by their body language that they didn’t really liked me.
They didn’t said anything when they saw me they just awkwardly said:hi and one of them hugged me……then when we sat on the chairs they were just looking at themselves while giggling and typing on their phone….then they said that we should go for a walk….We talked about our heights and I larped as a 5’8 and they told me:nah you are taller than that and then I said Im 5’9 (just larp 2 inches bro xd) and fuck me or not they took me to the biggest ghetto of my fucking town…..epic…..I mean there were whores and two guys (aged 15),one guy was smoking some bad weed but I haven’t had any thc so I took few puffs….nm just some shitty weed I thought…then those two girls with whom I was wanted to go home so they did and I stayed with these ghetto kids……one of them was tera incel with the shittiest frame I have ever seen (the one smoking the joint)….and one was complete absolute STUD OF A FUCKING CHAD….holy fucking legit pretty ogree at 15-16,all girls were around him taking pictures with him,hugging him from behind and FUCK ME but they were talking about sex and condoms with him……this entire time these other girls around that guy were making fun of me,calling me gay n shit….literally laughing at my face and asking for my height and coming next to me to compare them with myself (god blessed my tall shoes for making me able to fraud 2+ inches)
Then this girl told me:we all know that you are gay……I got mad and told them that Im not gay and that I like girls and then they were like:and did you ever had a gf and started laughing…..I said no I didn’t because Im too ugly for a girl and they just laughed…..then my friend called me and asked me where I am,I told him and he said alright I will be there in a minute….when he came and while we were walking past them this girl said:take me to the bathroom and fuck me…(I guess sarcasm because just few minutes ago she called me gay)…I said sure and walked past them WHEN I FUCKING HEARD THIS GUY WHISPER TO THESE GIRLS:He’s a such a faggot I bet he has nothing to fuck with (something along these lines)
I turned around and said:What did you said buddy?
And he was like:nothing bro what do you mean?
And I was like I heard you right bro
And he was like:so?
I told him:alright faggot come here and fight me
And he told me (believe me or not) in a scared voice:b…but Im up here,you can come
And I said:nah man you are standing behind those whores like a fucking pussy come to
He didn’t replied…..I GOT MAD AF AND I PULLED MY FLIP KNIFE AND YELLED AT HIM TO COME DOWN OR HE IS A PUSSY
Then my friend came in and screamed at him:do we have a problem AND BELIEVE ME OR NOT THIS CHAD JUST BACKED UP

IMAGINE
GETTING
INTIMIDATED
BY A 5’7
INCEL (me)

:Laughing pepe emoji inserted x24:

Inb4: LARP,DNRD and shit
Keep in mind that I cannot reply

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14264 and 10 others
Berlic Mazuranic cover m

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: n0rthface, mecmec, Deleted member 14854 and 11 others
Wow thats crazy

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Heguldus, Acnno, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
:feelshehe:

• WTF
Reactions: Chad69
@Chad1212 click the three dots in the reply box and click the square brackets. See if that let's you reply

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
@Chad1212 click the three dots in the reply box and click the square brackets. See if that let's you reply
The one in the top right corner

If you were 5'9 wide framed muscular Stallone you would intimidate them by only your presence.

@subhuman incel show him pictures of the guy i am talking about

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yeah haha, I remember when that happened

If you were 5'9 wide framed muscular Stallone you would intimidate them by only your presence.

@subhuman incel show him pictures of the guy i am talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
blowjob

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
teles

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
17C69716 62FE 4630 A4E9 4521955069E2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, .👽., Acnno and 2 others
true story i was the whore :p

Ugh. Sent shivers down my spine.

hannibal-lecter-silence-of-the-lambs.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Tony

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Heguldus, Deleted member 14264 and 3 others
… And then you woke up

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15313
Good on you, make a thread on ur flick knife

OP is a faggot and got offended that's the chadguessed it, if he don't repply to this post.:ogre:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chad69 and Acnno
why are You 5'7 tho?:feelswhy:

1 year ago chad1212 was bragging about how he get laid and had the Best face ever, now he cant control his feelings and let other bully him, i see how much of a chad is he😂, ill Tell you something, you acted like a fucking pussy if you ask me, you need to step up in the moment and not let things like this ruin your rep.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 12669
So, did u fuck any1 or what?