Cringiest shit orgers do

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Dispute over which women fogs which as if the entire female race isn’t insanely fucksble after mtb

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, SecularIslamist, Deleted member 28117 and 7 others
Equal rights equal rates.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Interested and ReadBooksEveryday
Equal rights equal rates.
“Im harrydubois im one of the good ones, im a nice guy y’all!” 🤓

3FA4C1CE 3F4C 48CA BC59 2E59E369C8D9

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
being too picky with girls is extreme subhuman trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Gus17 and Gaygymmaxx
being too picky with girls is extreme subhuman trait
Elaborate, feels more natural men with less options would be open to a larger pool of women.

Elaborate, feels more natural men with less options would be open to a larger pool of women.
yeah exactly, truecels here should be happy with anything not call girl with big ass fat

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Gaygymmaxx
indeed its more untuitive that they would be less picky. no logic in subhumanity/life tho, other than it being an absurd evil joke

its not like they would turn down the girls irl anyway (like they would ever be in position to do XD) , they just act like divas online kek

indeed its more untuitive that they would be less picky. no logic in subhumanity/life tho

its not like they would turn down the girls irl anyway (like they would ever be in position to do XD) , they just act like divas online kek
I am the only one true to my word since I turn the girl down IRL, hypocrisy is not for me.

I am the only one true to my word since I turn the girl down IRL, hypocrisy is not for me.
i have not seen her, if you were genuinely unnatracted to her thats fair

but people in here making categorizations between htb , stacylite and stacy on face alone and acting like everyone must agree with them are gigacringe

women dont have as much variance in looks quality men do

Last edited:
i have not seen her, if you were genuinely unnatracted to her thats fair

but people in here making categorizations between htb , stacylite and stacy on face alone and acting like everyone must agree with them are gigacringe

women dont have as much variance in looks quality men do
She was MTB. I only want HTB+.

Rating women is boring af, since attractive women are common, while attractive men are rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Rating women is boring af, since attractive women are common, while attractive men are rare.
true most girls are just cute or pretty in my eyes due to me being sexually attracted to them so I can't properly rate them, but for men, it's different because I can look on an objective level and determine which features I personally see as objectively good looking. I imagine the inverse is true for girls, big reason why faggots are the worst at truly rating other men, and would say Sam Smith is HTN or Chadlite for being a professional faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558