Crisick went from Beta to Alpha, holy shit

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
From an insecure faggot to high t motherfucker that would knock you out in 10 seconds

OIv18a1.jpg

3bCqUcn.jpg

:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

Last edited:
before pics or GTFO

Didn't he got exposed at lookism?

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Didn't he got exposed at lookism?

Nope. They just found out that he was fucking around on Tinder during a relationship with a cute 8/10 girl.
my b, i was confused because he looks exactly the same in the first photo.

Now look at his lips and nose. His lips turned him into an alpha male. Wider and better shaped lips. Ultra masculine Chad

Don't get the hype about this guy. @Nibba mogs him to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
Isn't this dude from Lookism?
He drowns in pussy already, what's the point in morphing him? Kill him with an ocean of pussy?

Guys a PSL 5 max shit facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973, Autist, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Psl 6

He gets more tinder matches than any other psl user.

He was rated 6.5 to 7 on every platform. Even on lookism where everyone is cancer and rates low as fuck.

He was rated 6.5 to 7 on every platform. Even on lookism where everyone is cancer and rates low as fuck.

Oh sry. He is a psl 7 in my rating scale that I created a few weeks ago.

Hes definetely in the 6-7 range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Oh sry. He is a psl 7 in my rating scale that I created a few weeks ago.

Hes definetely in the 6-7 range

Link to that? sounds interesting to see how different people have different perceptions of the PSL scale

JFL at rating this a 7
1DC6DDB1 2BC1 4E30 A56E 0288AB6A6319 B192E950 3AB3 4124 9689 DF438904F961
Shity eyes, shity brows, horrible nose, his facial harmony is below average to average at best. Only thing saving him is his bones, again PSL 5-6 max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973, AntiSocial-Fakecel and StudyHacks
JFL at rating this a 7
View attachment 14642View attachment 14643
Shity eyes, shity brows, horrible nose, his facial harmony is below average to average at best. Only thing saving him is his bones, again PSL 5-6 max

Dude I did a Tinder experiment with this photo and he managed to get over 20 matches after 100 swipes.
Even with a narrow jaw he manages to get 20 matches

here the morph I used
-narrowed his jaw
-thinner neck

=20 matches

Now just imagine a Tinder experiment with his original pics :feelsahh:

689e64cc70423ac88b7b5f56705c38cb.png
>
0583bb0aa1990b28bbc3d16ac99e6ed4.png

Lmao but study hacks is 5 psl. Legit everybody is a 5 psl nowadays

Who the fuck says that he is a psl 5? He is a PSL 4 MAX

Would Chris be a Darwin Gvnger tho

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
Dude I did a Tinder experiment with this photo and he managed to get over 20 matches after 100 swipes.

here the morph I used
-narrowed his jaw
-thinner neck

=20 matches

>

Everyone says that. I can name several knowledgable people who have rated me 5.5 PSL LOL.
I got 70 matches in 1.5 hour in Seoul with my pics (not the ones displayed here, better ones, of me).

I won't go into this discussion with you, you're just a weak cunt hiding behind the keyboard. Toxic piece of shit.

He's 17 years old in both pictures and still a PSL 6

View attachment 14644

If this dude is a PSL 5 or 5.5 then I'm a fucking UBER CHAD.

https://streamable.com/jrwc0
Depending on pics he goes from PSL 5 to 6, his bones are good but his harmony is off and harmony is way more important than anything else
Dude you are rating everyone 5-5.5 from what i've seen.
That’s where a lot of the users I’m rating fall into which is slightly above average

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Depending on pics he goes from PSL 5 to 6, his bones are good but his harmony is off and harmony is way more important than anything else

That’s where a lot of users fall into which is slightly above average

I'm sure "harmony" matters in your eyes when his Tinder looks like this after a week of swiping

EOr3nO2

I swear the jealousy of some people is literally pathetic sometimes. Why can't people just admit that there are some good looking people out there who were genetically gifted? TSH, Orb, Nibba, Defiant_soul, all PSL users who are very good looking.

Everyone says that. I can name several knowledgable people who have rated me 5.5 PSL LOL.
I got 70 matches in 1.5 hour in Seoul with my pics (not the ones displayed here, better ones, of me).

I'm sorry but the majority can't rate here, I swear.
Examples:
Some people here include height & body into the PSL rating even though PSL is only about your Facial Aesthethics.
Some people even rate females with the PSL system JFL. If people don't know shit about the PSL rating system they shouldn't use it. Just stick to your normie ratings boyos.

-----------------

BTW:
I remember when I was a mod at r/truerateme and gave extremely good & accurate ratings so that I would get about 10-20 pm's a day from people to rate them.

Today, I don't rate people that

A) need surgeries
B) are below average in terms of looks
C) request me to rate their pics

>A) I dont want anyone to go for surgeries because of me
>B) I dont want to hurt anyones feelings because I did that too often in r/truerateme back in april 2017
>C) Self-explanatory

here the morph I used
-narrowed his jaw
-thinner neck

=20 matches

>

Tbh, the difference is unnoticeable, you can tell he has a wide jaw just by his chin, so you can hide it as much as you want, but it won't fool our biological instincts.

I'm sure "harmony" matters in your eyes when his Tinder looks like this after a week of swiping

View attachment 14646

I swear the jealousy of some people is literally pathetic sometimes. Why can't people just admit that there are some good looking people out there who were genetically gifted? TSH, Orb, Nibba, Defiant_soul, all PSL users who are very good looking.
Lol I never said he was ugly, he’s def above average but not to the extent some people think he is. I’m rating him objectively and a PSL 6 is good enough for most women as well, there was another user here who I rated 6 and he got great results on tinder

View attachment 14646

I thought that was your tinder for a second then, lol.
Yeah Chris is naturally gifted. Chris mogs everyone in the PSL communities, also I wouldn't put Nibba with TSH/orb/Crissick, I feel like his looks are in a different category.

Tbh, the difference is unnoticeable, you can tell he has a wide jaw just by his chin, so you can hide it as much as you want, but it won't fool our biological instincts.

If the difference wouldn't be that unnoticable, Crisick wouldn't be able to get over 50 matches after the swipe limit on his original pics. There is obviously a big difference to the morphed version.

I thought that was your tinder for a second then, lol.
Yeah Chris is naturally gifted. Chris mogs everyone in the PSL communities, also I wouldn't put Nibba with TSH/orb/Crissick, I feel like his looks are in a different category.

Orb is the only one that comes close to him, and there are a few people that posted in psl and mog crisick but I wouldn't consider them as PSL user since they have less than 100 posts. So Crisick= King of PSL with ORB

Lol I never said he was ugly, he’s def above average but not to the extent some people think he is. I’m rating him objectively and a PSL 6 is good enough for most women as well, there was another user here who I rated 6 and he got great results on tinder as well

You first started saying he's a PSL 5 max. Then you went to 5.5 and now 6.

You seem like you have no idea what you're talking about. Everyone on Lookism rated him a 6.5 to a 7.4 on his very first thread posted there. If you make an average he would score around 6.9 with 100 replies

Saw his pics on /truerateme as well and he would always score a 7+ with 50 replies or so.

You need to stop coping at some point

You first started saying he's a PSL 5 max. Then you went to 5.5 and now 6.

You seem like you have no idea what you're talking about. Everyone on Lookism rated him a 6.5 to a 7.4 on his very first thread posted there. If you make an average he would score around 6.9 with 100 replies

Saw his pics on /truerateme as well and he would always score a 7+ with 50 replies or so.

You need to stop coping at some point
I said 5 relating to the pic op posted which he is a 5 in jfl, in other pics he looks slightly better which is why I said 5-6. Most people don’t know how to rate for shit, that’s def not what a 7/10 looks like with that harmony

I said 5 relating to the pic op posted which he is a 5 in jfl, in other pics he looks slightly better which is why I said 5-6. Most people don’t know how to rate for shit, that’s def not what a 7/10 looks like with that harmony

So your rate is the "true rating" of a user in here, but 150 users put together rating pretty much in the same range is somehow false?

So your rate is the "true rating" of a user in here, but 150 users put together rating pretty much in the same range is somehow false?
Anyone who has enough knowledge about aesthetics wouldn’t rate this guy a 7 on the PSL scale, taking into account bones, harmony, facial ratios, etc

Facial Harmony is hard to rate. The only one's that can tell you if you have a nice facial harmony or not are females but they are lying anyway, if you ask them

Crisick's facial propotions are very good. Dont know what ure talking about. His nose and eye area are kind of fucked up but his top 0.1% mouth area & lower third are compensating it. & his facial ratios are pretty good.

Btw If his facial harmony would be that bad he woulnd't manage to get so many matches.
There are many people with very good lower thirds but they cant manage to get over 5 matches lmao. He is a psl 7 on my morph and his original version is a psl 6.5.

Youre too much coping rn.

if Chris is a 5-6 max, then what does an 7 or 8 look like according to you lol?I don't know anyone irl that looks better than him and I also never see people at my uni campus that look better than him.
psl 5-6 is about 60-70%, your rating makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: behumble and dogtown
Anyone who has enough knowledge about aesthetics wouldn’t rate this guy a 7 on the PSL scale, taking into account bones, harmony, facial ratios, etc

The thing is that users who actually HAVE knowledge about aesthetics and who have been around PSL forums for more than 5 years still rated him a 7. I'll take their word when it comes to rating over you anytime of the day.

Facial Harmony is hard to rate. The only one's that can tell you if you have a nice facial harmony or not are females but they are lying anyway, if you ask them

Crisick's facial propotions are very good. Dont know what ure talking about. His nose and eye area are kind of fucked up but his top 0.1% mouth area & lower third are compensating it. & his facial ratios are pretty good.

Btw If his facial harmony would be that bad he woulnd't manage to get so many matches.
There are many people with very good lower thirds but they cant manage to get over 5 matches lmao. He is a psl 7 on my morph and his original version is a psl 6.5.

Youre too much coping rn.
F46FDE1D 6314 426A AEC1 FA2242BCDBC9
Actually no, facial harmony is mostly about how good your individual features are and their ratios to each other. This guys midface ratio is off, his eye area is average at best, subpar palprebral fissure length, horrible nose, bad eyebrows, etc. To be a 7+ you need everything to be good so no his mouth and lower third don’t compensate for it which is why he’s a 6 max in his other pics. As for tinder like I said being a 6 is good enough to get a bunch of matches, the user arcbrah or whatever his name is on here was rated 6 and he got a bunch of matches on there too.

View attachment 14669
Actually no, facial harmony is mostly about how good your individual features are and their ratios to each other. This guys midface ratio is off, his eye area is average at best, subpar palprebral fissure length, horrible nose, bad eyebrows, etc. To be a 7+ you need everything to be good so no his mouth and lower third don’t compensate for it which is why he’s a 6 max in his other pics. As for tinder like I said being a 6 is good enough to get a bunch of matches, the user arcbrah or whatever his name is on here was rated 6 and he got a bunch of matches on there too.

Facial harmony is how good your features mesh together, not how good your individual features are.
If that was the case then Ryan Gosling would be a 5.

Once again, you proved you have no clue what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma
Facial harmony is how good your features mesh together, not how good your individual features are.
If that was the case then Ryan Gosling would be a 5.

Once again, you proved you have no clue what you're talking about.
Jfl are you blind? I said how good your individual features are AND their ratios to each other

Jfl are you blind? I said how good your individual features are AND their ratios to each other

And that's where you're wrong. Because it doesn't matter how good your individual features actually are. You can have shit features and have insane harmony.

Once again, see Ryan Gosling which is the perfect example for everyone bringing up "harmony".

He has NCT, weak eyebrows, weak lower third, weak lip area, huge forehead, weak zygos and the list goes on.

Yet his harmony is insane and women get their pussies wet just by looking at him.

if Chris is a 5-6 max, then what does an 7 or 8 look like according to you lol?I don't know anyone irl that looks better than him and I also never see people at my uni campus that look better than him.
psl 5-6 is about 60-70%, your rating makes no sense.
Because PSL 6 is top percentile as well which is also why he gets a ton of matches, these are 7-8+

B1B1E46D E97A 4091 85F5 2A42B1E3BFA9
2696736B 203C 4C80 9BD2 48045A0EBE93
DC709ED2 2F2F 4D87 B90F C39BF5FD47EA

View attachment 14669

Nope, the only possible way to measure facial harmony would be to check the facial symetry, that's it, but then again it's not enough to determine if one has a good facial harmony or not.

Ratios are cope. A good score at the golden ratio mask doesn't mean shit.
If his nose, supbar eye area would have a huge effect on his facial harmony, he wouldn't be able to get so many (and very qualitative) matches. Just morph yourself with a good lower third and you will see that a good lower third alone won't give you over 50 matches after swipe limit. That's Chad lite tier.

A PSL 6 would on average get 20 matches & a PSL 5 +10. But thats all theory and it can differ. Furthermore, he got on all his photofeeler pictures 99%, which is extremely good. Not even 1 pic got lower than 99%.
Nevertheless, he will be never higher than a psl 6.8 due to his eye area. Its over for him (jk, srs, ngl)

BTW: That arcbrah dude got like 10 matches with his best pictures & we just ran tinder experiments with some aspie selfies of Crisick and yet he managed to get so many matches, jfl. This again shows how good his face is.