Critique my Mindset

Thoughts?

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

morph king
The “Life Starts at 18 and Ends at 23” Mindset.

A high-quality post that I use to back up the validity of my mindset:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
It's wrong

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Prince88, UglyGod360 and 3 others
life starts at conception and ends when you die

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and thecel
Life starts when you get your ass raped and ends when they coom

• Love it
Reactions: thecel

It feels like ages 0 through 22 count more than all the rest of life combined. Psychologically, it’s real. The linked post explains it very highqualityly:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
No shit, Sherlock, but some parts of life count more than others do.
The most important moment in life is death itself, what's 80-100 years compared to the infinity which lies ahead of death

Think about it.... death is the door to it

• Love it

• JFL
Not even close...

• Hmm...
It feels like ages 0 through 22 count more than all the rest of life combined. Psychologically, it’s real. The linked post explains it very highqualityly:

sur
sure it might be fair to say these years are more important but you are exhibiting the classic retard mentality where all ideas are taken to the very extreme.

time perception changes as we age but it's not clear by how much and I'd imagine isn't as significant as you're making out

• JFL
The thing that sucks the most about getting older is that eventually nothing is novel or exciting anymore. Even drugs, alcohol, vacations, sex, accomplishments etc are just not that special. Nothing is really that terrible or that great. Feels like life is kinda just waiting to die at this point. Maybe I’m just depressed though

• +1
life lasts for as long as you are good looking
you think brad pitt's life is over?
exactly

I didn't read anything (that's not a disrespect that's just a fact) so maybe your mindset somehow accounts for that, but I will say it anwyay

• Love it
the problem with your mindset is not with your logic (which is probably good because you spend all day inside of your head thinking of these little puzzles), but the fact you approach life in this hyper-rational larping way - you post these as a secret way to work through your emotions because of the toxic masculinity that makes you not able to express your true feelings

i didn't even read its inherent in your statement - "to back up the validity of your mindset"

??? its your mindset lol not the journal of engineerings

• +1