Crypto guys here. Don't go so silent, when the market it dumping

hm i might jump onto btC at $30k and hold a $15k position
I hope we hold 40K resistance line.
But it's a deffo an option, that we go down to 30K. Would be brutals. But can defoo happens.

also dollar cost averageing is an option.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I guestimate 40K is a resistence line.
For sure 35K and 30K are resistant lines also. If we drop below 30K. That would be gig brutals
im not talking about resistant lines, im talking about distribution levels

Woke up late and bought the dip

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I am financially anihilated

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator and Patient A
Because, that's the time when money is made.
When being able to identify bottoms, oversold, etc..

So we should tipp each other. Which shit got oversold, to much fear/panic, and is good buying time or not yet.

And ofcourse as a way. To vent and laugh, at the losses in the portfolio.

It seems that crypto guys are rather silent these dumping days.
While it's always rather active. When there is massive spikes and peaks. which is kinda dumb also in a way. because buying in peaks times sucks. And buying in massive dumping red times, moggs. When later a bull market continues, obviously
Most serious crypto guys stay quiet as we don’t really pay attention to the swings as we’re accustomed to it.

I literally buy and hold, then stake my crypto and pay close to no attention to the price. If you’re buying on fundamentals, then your conviction should be high and any dip is a buying opportunity as you say.

I’m playing a 10+ year game so the price fluctuation every 1-2 years has minimal effect on me,

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Silver and eduardkoopman
Most serious crypto guys stay quiet as we don’t really pay attention to the swings as we’re accustomed to it.

I literally buy and hold, then stake my crypto and pay close to no attention to the price. If you’re buying on fundamentals, then your conviction should be high and any dip is a buying opportunity as you say.

I’m playing a 10+ year game so the price fluctuation every 1-2 years has minimal effect on me,
That's basically me too.

Btw do u have any security fears around staking?? I don't fully understand it

I s
That's basically me too.

Btw do u have any security fears around staking?? I don't fully understand it
Nope. I stake on Nexo where the people borrowing require crypto as collateral which is aggressively liquidated to protect the lender.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Chinacurry
Woke up late and bought the dip
I wished, I had some money laying around to dump in crypto

aMKPVYA_700b.jpg

I am financially anihilated
you bought at peak?

or you leveraged?

yeah solid method.
I'm mstly like that also.

I leveraged muh bitcoin positon, which is a little bit brutal. Like I put up $1500 collaterall, for like $9000 worth of bitcoin

IT'S COMMING.

BRUTAL, LIQUIDATION

yeah, hodl also still feel brutals though. During these massive dumping periods. as today.

FJoSg-rXsAg2YPt
10% down in a single day fucking brutal shows how volatile cryptos are

imagine what lesser coins could be like - 50% market cap vaped within a single day fucking brutal

10% down in a single day fucking brutal shows how volatile cryptos are

imagine what lesser coins could be like - 50% market cap vaped within a single day fucking brutal
MUH defi-kingdoms Jewel. Worth at top about 10,000 USD.
Past 7 days. 50% down

Defi Harold GIF by YIELD
Sad Tb GIF by Hide The Pain Harold

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
MUH defi-kingdoms Jewel. Worth at top about 10,000 USD.
Past 7 days. 50% down

Defi Harold GIF by YIELD
Sad Tb GIF by Hide The Pain Harold
crypto is literally a degenerate gamble

art is the new crypto

30% net returns in the past few years

Every time I refresh the website representing my wallet I have lost like 50 bucks. WTF is happening right now?

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Every time I refresh the website representing my wallet I have lost like 50 bucks. WTF is happening right now?
Welcome, to what crypto investors have to go through.
Alot of people, not in it, when massive gains happen. Are all fomo and butthurt and wished they heared sooner. But crypto peolpe that are in it for longer know. It'n not easy to hold crypto. You are looking at brutall losses/dropps from time to time. Brutal ones. Alot can't handle that, and sells in dropping periods

Good time to buy btc or eth. I was planning to do liposuction this month, but fuck it. I will invest almost all my savings in this dip. I don't even care if it will go even lower.

• +1
Good time to buy btc or eth. I was planning to do liposuction this month, but fuck it. I will invest almost all my savings in this dip. I don't even care if it will go even lower.
can't you just lose fat naturally?

can't you just lose fat naturally?
He can lose adipose tissue naturally but he can't reduce the number of fat cells without lipo.

That or he needs a v specific spot reduction

• +1
Reactions: slavmaxxer
I wished, I had some money laying around to dump in crypto

aMKPVYA_700b.jpg

you bought at peak?

or you leveraged?

yeah solid method.
I'm mstly like that also.

I leveraged muh bitcoin positon, which is a little bit brutal. Like I put up $1500 collaterall, for like $9000 worth of bitcoin
Damn, I am screwed on tech, but thankfully not on leverage, I just bought near the peak on some.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
I should of sold mana when it peaked, luckily it looks like it’s bouncing back.
Lol mana was massively oversold at 5$
Literally 20b mcap

the shit ain’t suppose to be more than 5b

If u ain’t sold at 5$ I have bad news for you, you are officially a bag holder

Legit.
Made most of my gains because I started investing after the huge covid dump.

Legit.
Made most of my gains because I started investing after the huge covid dump.
So is that what u r doing now as well??

Sadly I do t have much money, so just gonna put a few k in this time

So is that what u r doing now as well??

Sadly I do t have much money, so just gonna put a few k in this time
I would if I had cash on hand (just like I did in 2020) but I'm broke right now (in fiat)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I would if I had cash on hand (just like I did in 2020) but I'm broke right now (in fiat)
Yep same, have a spare 5-10k lying around so just putting that in for now, sucks tbh

I have no job, or chance of job. All my money in crypto. I could go homeless if the bear market lasts too long but it literally has zero effect on me. I make the best decisions I can, and don't react to what's outside my control.

Time in the market beats timing the market. I'm not trying to time the market, so I know my best decision is to just hold. The one exception, this is a meta index of the best indicators:

If it hits 90, the market is overheated, and I'll start to DCA out and DCA into a low cost S&P 500 index fund. Other than that, I don't react to narratives, narratives change on a dime, and even people who appear smart get sucked into narratives. "Inflation", "Bear Market", "Double Top", "China Ban Bitcoin", "Stock to Flow", "Super Cycle", "Head and Sholders", "200 week moving average", "This is the bottom", "It's got farther to drop", "Four year cycle", "Lengthening Cycle Theory", "This time is different", "Hyperinflation", "Recession", all narratives that people cycle through based on their emotions.

I'm also not swapping my money around because I'm in the U.S. The tax man would take roughly half of it if I were to try to reallocate right now. Also those kind of moves risk short term capital gains tax which is akin to burning your money. If you're in a country with a less greedy government then you could reallocate.

• Love it
crypto crashed
buy the dip so you can sell at the next dip:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, eduardkoopman, noodlelover and 1 other person
I have no job, or chance of job. All my money in crypto. I could go homeless if the bear market lasts too long but it literally has zero effect on me. I make the best decisions I can, and don't react to what's outside my control.

Time in the market beats timing the market. I'm not trying to time the market, so I know my best decision is to just hold. The one exception, this is a meta index of the best indicators:

If it hits 90, the market is overheated, and I'll start to DCA out and DCA into a low cost S&P 500 index fund. Other than that, I don't react to narratives, narratives change on a dime, and even people who appear smart get sucked into narratives. "Inflation", "Bear Market", "Double Top", "China Ban Bitcoin", "Stock to Flow", "Super Cycle", "Head and Sholders", "200 week moving average", "This is the bottom", "It's got farther to drop", "Four year cycle", "Lengthening Cycle Theory", "This time is different", "Hyperinflation", "Recession", all narratives that people cycle through based on their emotions.

I'm also not swapping my money around because I'm in the U.S. The tax man would take roughly half of it if I were to try to reallocate right now. Also those kind of moves risk short term capital gains tax which is akin to burning your money. If you're in a country with a less greedy government then you could reallocate.
I hate the current upwards bounce. Because it's low Volume, and looks soy weak also.
I'm afraid of another dumping, when the Volume picks up.

• +1
I hate the current upwards bounce. Because it's low Volume, and looks soy weak also.
I'm afraid of another dumping, when the Volume picks up.
I've never been able to predict short term movements but it's fun to speculate. So...

I think there's institutional buying occurring right now. Mostly because I read some FUD a few days ago, with the same recycled narratives about mining power consumption not mentioning Ethereum's move to proof of stake, etc. Negative Titles get more clicks when fear is high, but writers usually won't do 20 pages of biased FUD after they get the click. This was published in some news website called "Jezzibel", but to me it's an indication of a decent sized buyer.

Big Buyers spread out their buys instead of all at once to not move the market too much. Institutions would be looking at long term technical indicators, and they're all flashing green right now.

On the other hand, a lot of weak hands bought when Michael Saylor went on his media rampage, so we may have to shake them all out before we can get back on track, moving up.

My dream scenario is this is when Ethereum makes it's move and leaves bitcoin behind, but I don't think that will happen for a couple more years.

I've never been able to predict short term movements but it's fun to speculate. So...

I think there's institutional buying occurring right now. Mostly because I read some FUD a few days ago, with the same recycled narratives about mining power consumption not mentioning Ethereum's move to proof of stake, etc. Negative Titles get more clicks when fear is high, but writers usually won't do 20 pages of biased FUD after they get the click. This was published in some news website called "Jezzibel", but to me it's an indication of a decent sized buyer.

Big Buyers spread out their buys instead of all at once to not move the market too much. Institutions would be looking at long term technical indicators, and they're all flashing green right now.
yah, taht would the case, for a slow steady recovery. With no high Volume spikes
On the other hand, a lot of weak hands bought when Michael Saylor went on his media rampage, so we may have to shake them all out before we can get back on track, moving up.
This is kinda was I was thinking, when I wrote muh post.
A massive high Volume dump spike, aka weak hands shake out.
And a massive high Volume green Spike bounce back. Which would basically mean, people thinking this is a great buy level.
I seen neither of these above 2 thinsg happening yet. Making me fear, that if it comes, might come, we get another big dump red candle still.
My dream scenario is this is when Ethereum makes it's move and leaves bitcoin behind, but I don't think that will happen for a couple more years.
ethereum gasfess, are brutals min point of Etherieum. And the etherium 2.0 updated, never seems to happens??
If ethereum finds way to get nromal/decent gas fees, that woul be a great thing.
Ethereum is kinda good thing though, imo.

• +1
yah, taht would the case, for a slow steady recovery. With no high Volume spikes

This is kinda was I was thinking, when I wrote muh post.
A massive high Volume dump spike, aka weak hands shake out.
And a massive high Volume green Spike bounce back. Which would basically mean, people thinking this is a great buy level.
I seen neither of these above 2 thinsg happening yet. Making me fear, that if it comes, might come, we get another big dump red candle still.

ethereum gasfess, are brutals min point of Etherieum. And the etherium 2.0 updated, never seems to happens??
If ethereum finds way to get nromal/decent gas fees, that woul be a great thing.
Ethereum is kinda good thing though, imo.
Smart contract platforms have a long way to go then. I am sure it's the future, it's just sooo.... slooowwww.... :LOL: Cardano too.

To not hurt my brain, I defer to the wisdom of the crowds.

https://www.lookintobitcoin.com/charts/reserve-risk/

Basically, this measures what smart money is doing on aggregate. I kinda like this indicator, because in a way it takes into account all other indicators, as well as unexpected scenarios because smart money is looking at all that stuff.

So, last time it dropped into the green, it stayed there for about a year. If that occurred again we could see BTC range bound from like 20K to 35K for a year or so. Each time it came up, people would expect that it's about to take off, then it would drop back down again. Until after a year or year and a half of doing this, it's finally shaken out all the weak hands and its' ready to go again. That's one possibility.

On the other hand we might find pretty strong support at this support line (below), which is at 27K now. If we do drop below 27K, I do not think it will last more than a month or two at most.

https://www.lookintobitcoin.com/charts/bitcoin-logarithmic-growth-curve/

If crypto hasn't recovered by the time I have to pay my taxes (April), I'm so confident that it will start moving up before the end of the year that I am going to file, and delay my payment and pay the compounded late fees to the IRS. Or at least range bound, high enough for me to pull some out at a good enough price before the end of the year.

• Love it
If crypto hasn't recovered by the time I have to pay my taxes (April), I'm so confident that it will start moving up before the end of the year that I am going to file, and delay my payment and pay the compounded late fees to the IRS. Or at least range bound, high enough for me to pull some out at a good enough price before the end of the year.
thank God, for fixed rate capital tax in netherlands.
Capital (gains) tax in netherlands is like this: €50.000 capital ownership (exluding home livng in) = tax free. Above 50,000 Eruo owernerhip, fixed tax of like roughly 1.2% of the amount above 50.000 euro. It doesn'nat amtter in netherlands, if you made 1 million capital gains, or lost 1 million. they just assume 4% gains and 30% tax of those imaginairy fictif 4% gains.

• Love it
thank God, for fixed rate capital tax in netherlands.
Capital (gains) tax in netherlands is like this: €50.000 capital ownership (exluding home livng in) = tax free. Above 50,000 Eruo owernerhip, fixed tax of like roughly 1.2% of the amount above 50.000 euro. It doesn'nat amtter in netherlands, if you made 1 million capital gains, or lost 1 million. they just assume 4% gains and 30% tax of those imaginairy fictif 4% gains.
It's why I make so few trades. Every trade means the government will take around half of my entire portfolio, and if I trade more than once in 365 days, they'll take even more than that. When my portfolio drops, they don't give any money back, so to even preserve your savings you have to make almost no trades at all. Hence the popularity of index funds you never touch, here.

But your country sounds great. I can understand why you try to time these shorter term movements.

It's why I make so few trades. Every trade means the government will take around half of my entire portfolio, and if I trade more than once in 365 days, they'll take even more than that. When my portfolio drops, they don't give any money back, so to even preserve your savings you have to make almost no trades at all. Hence the popularity of index funds you never touch, here.
annoying system of tax
But your country sounds great. I can understand why you try to time these shorter term movements.
i don't really time much. because i don't sell, so far. i have more hodl mentality. for buying i do try to time, but selling so far, not much

• Love it
I'm calling trend reversal.

Hope it's not a false reversal signal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542

Eth would need to more than double and trade higher than 8k before it overtakes BTC, even ignoring that any move up in eth is likely to be seen in Btc as wel

I never trade crypto, only HODL.
50% in BTC and ETH, 10% in true shit coins like rh crap u can't even buy on binance and also Memea like doge and shib, and 40% in altcoins where I sort of understand the utility.

I buy dips, small scale, never with leverage, idea was originally it's a hedge for stock market, now I don't think it is, but it's something I will look at in 10 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
Brutals crypto weekend.

:feelswhy:

• +1
keep making me rich and buy more cryptos, goys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 15099
Keep accumulating :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Chinacurry
hard times
stay strong bros

• +1
do people not realise you can short crypto… ive been flat on spot for a while and just shorting every impulse

dip for ants ngl