cucked admin will not accept forum privating threads anymore

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Banned
Any explanation for deleting my thread ?
Screenshot 2023 08 08 21 37 47 721 commiuigallery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Wrong section

Wrong section
Yeah , because looksmax going mainstream is not a problem, a thread in the wrong subforum is what ruins our forum experience rn .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 30325, Mewton and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EvCu65, Deleted member 31155, Debetro and 4 others
Jew world order.

Also I haven’t seen you post in 1 year. I thought you deleted

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 23391 and Constantin Denis
They won’t ever privatize the forum, that’s clear by now. But I hope they keep joining requests at a halt. Currently it’s capped at 19,885

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Constantin Denis
Jew world order.

Also I haven’t seen you post in 1 year. I thought you deleted
I took a long-ish break from the forum but still on it

pipe down dipshit. this is a well needed tool for ugly social inept autists to finally come to an epiphany and self improve. gatekeeping this shit will do no favours to anyone

pipe down dipshit. this is a well needed tool for ugly social inept autists to finally come to an epiphany and self improve. gatekeeping this shit will do no favours to anyone
UGLY SOCIAL INEPT AUTISTS BTW. NOT AVERAGE-HTN NORMIES FROM TIKTOK. THE GUYS THAT ARE TRULY SOCIAL INEPT AND UGLY WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE SITE THROUGH DIFFERENT WAYS

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
THEY ARE DELETING THREADS. IM GENUINELY SCARED OF THEM NOW I THINK THEY MIGHT STELTH BAN ME AT SOME POINT. REMEMBER ME IF THEY DO.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Mewton
THEY ARE DELETING THREADS. IM GENUINELY SCARED OF THEM NOW I THINK THEY MIGHT STELTH BAN ME AT SOME POINT. REMEMBER ME IF THEY DO.
goofy ass I was genuinely angry cause they don't delete threads usually but they got frustrated

Hopefully all of this is just a TikTok fad and most of them will forget within some days and just visited the site and think ‘what a bunch of weirdos’ and leave, and the number of bluepillers die down.

But we’ll know which side the admins took.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
I got IP banned in the morning for some reason

"the owner of the site temporarily banned you from accessing the site

it was after posting about the mexican dude

• Woah
Reactions: Reformed
Hopefully all of this is just a TikTok fad and most of them will forget within some days and just visited the site and think ‘what a bunch of weirdos’ and leave, and the number of bluepillers die down.

But we’ll know which side the admins took.
it will probably, imagine all these "normal" people seeing what we post off topic threads and replies on the rating section

at least I hope so