Cucked Dutch news headlines

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

''Acquittal for American teenager that killed protestors in Kenosha''
''Kyle Rittenhouse (18) spoken free of murder during Black Lives Matter protest''

they make it sound like this dude went ER against black people

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
This is where Europeans get their ideas about America. There is a stereotype about ignorant Americans, but I've always found Europeans talking about the USA to be cringe-inducing ignorance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
@TRUE_CEL he'll be on the news headlines very soon too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
This is where Europeans get their ideas about America. There is a stereotype about ignorant Americans, but I've always found Europeans talking about the USA to be cringe-inducing ignorance
Fr

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
View attachment 1410630
''Acquittal for American teenager that killed protestors in Kenosha''
''Kyle Rittenhouse (18) spoken free of murder during Black Lives Matter protest''

they make it sound like this dude went ER against black people
Yeah.
I have put in some effort, to watch the videos and a bit of the trial.

100% self defense.

If Kyle Rittenhouse had not shot, these people.
He be dead, or wheelchair retard now. Like this for example:

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Biiyo03, MouthbreatherChad and 2 others
Yeah.

100% self defense.

True. Brutal clip. What happened?

Yeah.

100% self defense.

Damn, I'm glad that skateboard loser got killed by Rittenhouse. This guy got killed by a skateboard to the head.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and gamma
Never mind, the guy in the video is alive. He was trying to defend his shop and got jumped by a gang of guys who hit him with rocks and a final blow to the head with a skateboard.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, .👽. and RODEBLUR
True. Brutal clip. What happened?
I dunno exactly. But I think it was, that this dude was trying to protect his store/shop during riots from being damaged. And they were chasing and stuff this guy. The guy had a machette, which he tried to defend himself with. But he got overpowered easily obviously. And they probably turned him into a handicapted retard for life or something.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, MouthbreatherChad, .👽. and 1 other person
I dunno exactly. But I think it was, that this dude was trying to protect his store/shop during riots from being damaged. And they were chasing and stuff this guy. The guy had a machette, which he tried to defend himself with. But he got overpowered easily obviously. And they probably turned him into a handicapted retard for life or something.

Stupid niggers.

Each day i grow more resentment and bitterness towards them and women.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and MouthbreatherChad
Stupid niggers.

Each day i grow more resentment and bitterness towards them and women.
I dunno, of it's race related perse.

It's giga dangerous always. When you as a 1 person, are against a group, mob, of crazy violent angry people. No matter what race.
Because you are gonna lose against a group, if you don't have a gun. Perios. And in group, plenty will kick and stomp your face when you are on the ground.
If ever in such a situation. One may pray one has a gun, and know how to use it.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and RODEBLUR
I dunno, of it's race related perse.

It's giga dangerous always. When you as a 1 person, are against a group, mob, of crazy violent angry people. No matter what race.
Because you are gonna lose against a group, if you don't have a gun. Perios. And in group, plenty will kick and stomp your face when you are on the ground.
If ever in such a situation. One may pray one has a gun, and know how to use it.

People of certain races are more likely to do this kind of stuff without personal reason

Yeah.

100% self defense.

If Rittenhouse hadn't shot those people, he would have been shot, not just beaten up. At least one of them had guns.

I'm not sorry for them at all, all three of the "victims" were complete scumbags who were displaying unambiguous aggression.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Damn, I'm glad that skateboard loser got killed by Rittenhouse. This guy got killed by a skateboard to the head.
Looks more like he dead because of that rock that black dude throwed at his head

WTF, they even looted him after ?!?!

You had worse headlines in the USA, it's not about ignorance but about journalists being leftist cucks

• +1
Honestly what are these retarded leftist outlets trying to achieve? Securing the black vote at the expense of destroying society?

• +1
Honestly what are these retarded leftist outlets trying to achieve? Securing the black vote at the expense of destroying society?
Yes.

When it comes to the more psychotic leftists, any harm they can cause normal functional people is something they take pleasure in. If they can't be normal, then they will drag everyone down with them.

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Thank god balkans are different then western EU , western EU is a cucked teritory with no Guns and shit ton of immigrants that cut heads off

Yeah.

100% self defense.

Name a more iconic duo then niggers and impulse control

What's wrong with going er on random black people tho

Never mind, the guy in the video is alive. He was trying to defend his shop and got jumped by a gang of guys who hit him with rocks and a final blow to the head with a skateboard.
Fucking communists attacking small private owners while they talk shit about jeff bezos online but are to afraid to actually confront his ass JFL

Commies are True LARPers