(CUMSKINS DO NOT FUCKING ENTER) MORE JBB PILLS 💪🏿💊

K

Kamui

Inactive
HOW CAN YOU CUNTS STILL DENY THE JBB (JUST BE BLACK) PILL IN 2023, EVEN LEGIT SUBHUMAN 3 PSL BLACKS WHO LOOK LIKE THEY JUST ESCAPED FROM THE COTTON FARM ARE SLAYING CUTE YOUNG WHITE GIRLS, IF YOU ARE BLACK IT IS LEGIT IMPOSSIBLE TO BE INCEL

BBC IS LAW 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿 @Blackgymmax @mulattocel @TheTakeoverHasBegun @PrinceLuenLeoncur
@looksmaxxer234 @Jamaldickjavontus
@GigaTyroneOrDeath

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Skywalker, Nick.Harte and 8 others
The second video makes the bitch look like a proper monkey trying to get rid of the guy’s head lice. 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Nick.Harte, Hades and 6 others
where my white bitch at then?

Animated GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, dimorphism, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
Kys , you will be executed infront of KFC negro. For spreading negro fetish propaganda. Colonel SS Dicklatincel

Attachments

• 3552932_1690508220887.png
    3552932_1690508220887.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Skywalker, gribsufer1 and 8 others
are you black yourself

i wished i was black since i was 13 years old playing gta 5 and seeing lamar

i used to say the n word all the time and it wasnt even racist or anything cuz i lived in hungary at the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Skywalker, LampPostPrime and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 20370
@zonnylada dalits like @banks keep denying reality. It's always fakecel blackcels doing it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32537, Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 29581
@zonnylada dalits like @banks keep denying reality. It's always fakecel blackcels doing it.
JBB pill is becoming too powerful, me personally if I was white seeing this I’d legit execute all blacks and put them back in slavery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, MrGlutton, LampPostPrime and 5 others
JBB pill is becoming too powerful, me personally if I was white seeing this I’d legit execute all blacks and put them back in slavery
Go be a fetish already and fuck off you ugly negro .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, LampPostPrime, GetShrekt and 3 others
JBB is cope . Only got 4 likes with bad elo in 1 hour on hinge . I need a bbc user to experiment to see if it’s elo or I’m subhuman 6FCF4435 CA8D 4BD7 85C2 3A56054AE143

To deny jbb is to deny reality itself

God I wish I was tall

You're going to be the first one I hunt down
I'll slaughter your whole Caribbean subhuman village with zero remorse
Keep talking tough before I call ICE on your family

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29581 and Kamui
Keep talking tough before I call ICE on your family
His family is already being persecuted by the cartel threatening to behead his entire family and put the videos on live leak

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Looks234
The second video makes the bitch look like a proper monkey trying to get rid of the guy’s head lice. 🤣
I had a girl from your country play with my hair once. I didn’t let her brain it though but your right ir prob did look like that and now I cannot unsee it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
I had a girl from your country play with my hair once. I didn’t let her brain it though but your right ir prob did look like that and now I cannot unsee it
You let a subhuman foid touch you? Where are your standards my man. 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You let a subhuman foid touch you? Where are your standards my man. 🤣
She wasn’t subhuman. But I have let subhuman foids before touch me cos I’m a kind person and would feel bad discriminating but that happened in school when I was a high status badboy.

Now I’m not high status but the memories of being high status and my delusions of grandeur that Im the main character keeps me low cortisol and high dopamine at most times.

As I have sworn of women my dopamine has also increaced and I find myself able to revise better and in a far better mood. Women truly are Sheytan

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Sprinkles
She wasn’t subhuman. But I have let subhuman foids before touch me cos I’m a kind person and would feel bad discriminating but that happened in school when I was a high status badboy.

Now I’m not high status but the memories of being high status and my delusions of grandeur that Im the main character keeps me low cortisol and high dopamine at most times.

As I have sworn of women my dopamine has also increaced and I find myself able to revise better and in a far better mood. Women truly are Sheytan
>deathnik foid
>not subhuman

Who are you fooling but yourself? :feelskek:

Reminds me of my friend who would brag about slaying women but they were always LTBs, yet had the audacity to look down on me. 🤣

His current gf is a turk.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 29581
oh hell nah this nigga looks like he just escaped the zoo and is fucking a prime blonde busty white girl, ober for whitey tbh @looksmaxxer234

AFABF075 C43C 4C33 98FC 825CD796EC9E

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29581, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, klip11, Deleted member 24410 and 2 others
Only on looksmax you see black guys with Nazi Germany’s flag as their profile pic :lul:

Also blackgymmax jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and klip11
Kys , you will be executed infront of KFC negro. For spreading negro fetish propaganda. Colonel SS Dicklatincel

Stfu you dumbass Mexican

I will slice off your NW5 scalp and burn it as an offering to Bellona.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Stfu you dumbass Mexican

I will slice off your NW5 scalp and burn it as an offering to Bellona.
Negros were enslaved and forced into labor kys. You ain't doing shit . Your race are natural sissies .

• JFL
@Ai Impact thoughts?

What are your thoughts on this fellow white boi
It's over for white men and the white race the Jews one. And anybody who still believes in JBW is a retard @dimorphism @Skywalker @LampPostPrime @Ai Impact

• JFL
You niggers should thank the first Jewish person you see tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and klip11
Only on looksmax you see black guys with Nazi Germany’s flag as their profile pic :lul:

Also blackgymmax jfl
Nazi pfp is high T

oh hell nah this nigga looks like he just escaped the zoo and is fucking a prime blonde busty white girl, ober for whitey tbh @looksmaxxer234

View attachment 2347058
Username : "d0bbc4blm" you're TOTALLY not a white b0i looking for bbc fetish vids :sneaky:

And she looks trashy and mid anyways lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Username : "d0bbc4blm" you're TOTALLY not a white b0i looking for bbc fetish vids :sneaky:

I took a sc of one of the vids op posted gay ass nigga

• Hmm...

Anytime the foid has an ethnic bf you mfs pull out the “brooo she’s trashy and mid!” card lol

Anytime the foid has an ethnic bf you mfs pull out the “brooo she’s trashy and mid!” card lol
Cuz she literally is lol. Ethnic guys actually get better girls than bbc. Kpop and weeb foids are actually high tier. And normal white girls go for latinos. Ethnic =\= bbc

Cuz she literally is lol. Ethnic guys actually get better girls than bbc. Kpop and weeb foids are actually high tier. And normal white girls go for latinos. Ethnic =\= bbc
I can guarantee if I posted this same exact foid and she was with another ethnic you’d say she wasn’t low class and mid lmao gtfo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and LampPostPrime
I can guarantee if I posted this same exact foid and she was with another ethnic you’d say she wasn’t low class and mid lmao gtfo
Cope. She has low iq look + even doing low iq kissy face. But you have bad/trashy taste so thats probably good in your opinion

Werent you non black ethnic anyways lol. I always got wannabe black arab vibes from you

Last edited:
Cope. Werent you non black ethnic anyways lol. I always got wannabe black arab vibes from you
When have I ever claimed to be anything but black :lul: I am 100% Afro-Guyanese

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
i entered
what now? :Comfy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back