Current Face Rating?

tonykingusa

tonykingusa

Iron
short 3mm stubble with eyebrow slit and arch.
IMG 0633

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
3-3.5 PSL. You are definitely below average. Pheno and facial bloat failos you hard. But you still mog me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Enfant terrible
3-3.5 PSL. You are definitely below average. Pheno and facial bloat failos you hard. But you still mog me
im still in fatcel phase. working on leanmaxxing. what could my psl potential be if i get to 10%

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
im still in fatcel phase. working on leanmaxxing. what could my psl potential be if i get to 10%
Could hit LTN if you fix hairline and get rhino. But your pheno is a big disadvantage in the west.

Could hit LTN if you fix hairline and get rhino. But your pheno is a big disadvantage in the west.
ok..what can i do to hide my pheno failo?

ok..what can i do to hide my pheno failo?
Locationmaxxing. Dating ethnic women/asians. You could try to become as white passing as possible or you could BBCmax (more viable imo). I wouldn't say it's over. But your definitely at a disadvantage relative to your average white dude in terms of SMV.

Locationmaxxing. Dating ethnic women/asians. You could try to become as white passing as possible or you could BBCmax (more viable imo). I wouldn't say it's over. But your definitely at a disadvantage relative to your average white dude in terms of SMV.
but i/we all look better in real life and in front of a mirror than a selfie camera? no?

dont believe him you are 4psl
these basment dwellers dont know shit

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 14166, Danish_Retard and 3 others
U got some appeal w that coloring but overall youre ugly even if you lose weight. 3/10

but i/we all look better in real life and in front of a mirror than a selfie camera? no?
Lens distortion can def make you look worse true. It's only my opinion too. Others might rate you lower or higher. You're better off getting multiple rates from people and averaging them out. But the true test of your attractiveness is how well you do on dating apps. And not what I or other autists think on this website.

His coloring is ideal to black girls. That is his bbc max
Being low inhib aggressive. Wearing chains. Shaving his head completely, getting tats and gymcelling could allow him to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
ur nose looks like a house tbh

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
what's your race?

Being low inhib aggressive. Wearing chains. Shaving his head completely, getting tats and gymcelling could allow him to ascend.
Wont really ascend. Will just do better w women. By ascend i assume you mean chad tier smv

Balding, wonky looking eyes and i think your midface isn too short.
But you have good mandible width and coloring
Screen Shot 2021 11 28 at 85634 PM
here is a better picture of myself (non-selfie) mode

Wont really ascend. Will just do better w women. By ascend i assume you mean chad tier smv
You are thinking in extremes. No one here is going to be chad. Let's get real. But there are lots of dudes here who can do reasonably well. You could too judging from your avi (if that is you). You mog @tyronelite but he slays lots of women because he's NT.

won't he look worse without hair jfl

Screen Shot 2021 11 28 at 85634 PM
heres a better pic...nonselfie i guess

You look better here. You could pass as black tbh.
thats what i mean. pro photos look better than selfies.. i want to tyronemaxx...so whats my actual rating?

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
thats what i mean. pro photos look better than selfies.. i want to tyronemaxx...so whats my actual rating?
I guess you'd be closer to LTN then so 3.5-4PSL. You could LARP as black. A lot of curries can't so that's a pretty big advantage in terms of SMV.

I guess you'd be closer to LTN then so 3.5-4PSL. You could LARP as black. A lot of curries can't so that's a pretty big advantage in terms of SMV.
how's he gonna look black? He doesn't look black enough unless he uses melanotan or some shit

if i lose 50 more lbs..and get giant cheekbone halo with hollow cheeks halo...what psl can it get me to after leanmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: tonykingusa
if i lose 50 more lbs..and get giant cheekbone halo with hollow cheeks halo...what psl can it get me to after leanmaxxing?
do you live in the US?

Balding, wonky looking eyes and i think your midface isn too short.
But you have good mandible width and coloring
Nah. I think its mostly bloat plus excessively wide nose. His eyes are fine. If he makes his lips bigger, the nose won't failo him anymore.

Tbh. It's sort of pointless posting your face if you haven't even fully leanmaxxed. If you are 25% bf, getting down to 10-12% would make big difference to your face. You may or may not have good bones underneath the fat. We really can't know until you lose more weight.

Do you have a hairloss prevention/regrowth regimen? If you don't, hop on fin and start applying minox to your hairline. And maybe look into hair transplants if your hairline doesn't recover.

how's he gonna look black? He doesn't look black enough unless he uses melanotan or some shit
He's almost black passing. His maxilla seems forward and his mouth region protrudes quite a bit.

Do you have a hairloss prevention/regrowth regimen? If you don't, hop on fin and start applying minox to your hairline. And maybe look into hair transplants if your hairline doesn't recover.
true. maybe posting now was kind of pointless...yeah i have bones under i feel them everyday. i have castor oil that i use for eyebrows and head hair at the moment..

just lose fat and gain muscles u look decent:Comfy:

just latinomaxx then, learn spanish and get tats, I didn't even think u were Indian until you told me. Your nose bridge doesn't look that prominent, you could go for this if you want: imo it would help getting a more caucasian nose. Gymcell hard and lose bf. Your height isn't bad either. Good luck.

He's almost black passing. His maxilla seems forward and his mouth region protrudes quite a bit.
have u ever seen a black person irl :lul: he doesn't look black

have u ever seen a black person irl :lul: he doesn't look black
It's up to him tbh. Both are viable strategies in his situation. Anything is better than curry.

• +1
just latinomaxx then, learn spanish and get tats, I didn't even think u were Indian until you told me. Your nose bridge doesn't look that prominent, you could go for this if you want: imo it would help getting a more caucasian nose. Gymcell hard and lose bf. Your height isn't bad either. Good luck.

ok. thanks. i will post again once i hit 10% bodyfat...maybe ill be HTN by then..hope for the best..

• +1
You're currently at 4PSL. It's average, but you have a solid base.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
fat face shitskin

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Michael Myers