Current Video Game U Play

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Lately i been in love with PUBG (PC) i recently started playing it. Its so much fun! + older ppl play it so ur not talking to 12 year old kids in-game (*cough* fortnite)

The latest game I played was Sly Cooper as I mentioned in one of my other threads, but the latest game I played that I really enjoyed was Nier Automata. For anyone into japanese hack and slash games I highly recommend.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
dota 2 and csgo when im extremely bored

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Swagwaffle
Last game I played was LoL. low T game tbh

• +1
BF4, re 7 dlcs.

• +1
ldar the Copemaxx expansion pack.

• +1
Reactions: Lynne and Swagwaffle
that smash game with the nintendo people. although i suck ass even against the bots, but’s it’s a fun muscle memory game

• +1
osrs

• +1
Tetris tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lynne
Videogames are just gigacope. They morph you into a manchild. Just look at the average male twitch streamer or game reviewer. I refuse to play videogames anymore. I havn't played one in 6 months. I was looking foward to vidya like Total War Warhammer 3, Cyberpunk, and STALKER 2. However, I decided to finally stop caring at all.

Also, modern gaming is cancer. They dumb down games so 12 year olds can play them. There has to be some kind of social/politcal debate over the main character's gender and race after each release, with SJWs and RightWingers screeching at each other.

• +1
Nothing

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Lynne
life on hard mode

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Swagwaffle, Ritalincel and 1 other person