Curries need eugenics on the level of nazis if not surpassing them.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
I cant stand curries being this fucking subhuman bro, its literally getting to me. Out of all the races on this fucking planet, over 1 billion people had the worst luck in the world to be born curry. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
When I look at videos from India I am always surprised to see so many with good bones and nice hair, in spite of pollution etc. Colouring sure is important.

@Preston @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Squirtle
When I look at videos from India I am always surprised to see so many with good bones and nice hair, in spite of pollution etc. Colouring sure is important.

@Preston @StrangerDanger
All you need to know, is that nic kaufmann has stereotypical curry features, like his eye area and nose and hair, and yet he is a fucking tiktok star just because of his coloring. BRO IM GOING TO FUCKING SNAP.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
In the 70s India actually sterilized millions of low class men - bums, junkies, homeless people, petty criminals, people who couldn't pay their fines or debt, etc., it still didn't make much difference...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 18012, Gaia262 and 4 others
In the 70s India actually sterilized millions of low class men - bums, junkies, homeless people, petty criminals, people who couldn't pay their fines or debt, etc., it still didn't make much difference...
Men aren't just the problem lmao, women also give bad genes too. I inherited my brown skin from my moms side, they are all brown or dark brown, brown skin is literally life ending with curry pheno. Meanwhile my sister inherited light skin from my dads side, we literally almost look the same btw, she just has a more feminine face due to being, you know, female. Guess which one of us has been literally hit on by the opposite sex our entire lives... NOT ME NIGGA.