• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Flowey, Deleted member 5912, Gengar and 1 other person
caged at the first 6 seconds

Slays because he’s an indian chad like all Indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
hes actually gl, but hes rich af as well it seems so ofc shes gonna be with him jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Jagged0
Looks white you never see actual curries with a white woman lol

Looks white you never see actual curries with a white woman lol
he's 100% Rajasthani, with a very common Rajasthani phenotype.
I don't know what the fuck you mean by actual curries jfl, the coping mechanism is strong

bring back your avatar or cuc

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 5912
he's 100% Rajasthani, with a very common Rajasthani phenotype.
I don't know what the fuck you mean by actual curries jfl, the coping mechanism is strong
This is a curry

• Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
lol I knew it would be dhruv rathi

• +1
Just spend money on her theory

bruh I’d date a 4/10 if she was spending money on me and taking me on a world tour

Just spend money on her theory

bruh I’d date a 4/10 if she was spending money on me and taking me on a world tour
anything for a blonde tbh, I think they are getting married next year,

Just find white stacy that also learns tour language and culture theorem. However, real story, one of my 5’8” curry relatives found Irish blonde Stacy to marry that is curry dance and food maker and language learner. She is learning Sanskrit and Hindi. She is also very hot. It is possible ig.

• +1
Just find white stacy that also learns tour language and culture theorem. However, real story, one of my 5’8” curry relatives found Irish blonde Stacy to marry that is curry dance and food maker and language learner. She is learning Sanskrit and Hindi. She is also very hot. It is possible ig.
when Dhruv met this blonde 7 years ago, he was nothing, he had no channel, no Instagram, nothing. he was an Indian student who came to Germany for free studies and then found her.

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
when Dhruv met this blonde 7 years ago, he was nothing, he had no channel, no Instagram, nothing. he was an Indian student who came to Germany for free studies and then found her.
Damn that’s crazy tbh good for him

• +1
bro whites marry ethnics all the time to get their superior genetics are you fucking braindead OP

• +1
bro whites marry ethnics all the time to get their superior genetics are you fucking braindead OP

JFL at believing cum skins are superior. there's no superiority in this world. there's individuality.
cum skins = shit skins = niggers = gooks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and aestheticallypleasin
JFL at believing cum skins are superior. there's no superiority in this world. there's individuality.
cum skins = shit skins = niggers = gooks
show me your ways brotherman how can i cope as hard as you