It's your time to shine now bhais :love:

Nuke or Private this forum it's your choice

Just reminder you against this jews

Meanwhile this is you bhai

Ignore who says "Hindu dindu" "Curry rope" "Brown" "KYS Indian"

If you defend that the tiktok ************ problem

Imagine how much snowbunny you get :feelsez:
:feelsez: :feelsez:

@Mumbai Savior @BrahminBoss @inferiorpispot234 @5.5psl @Kamui @mrriceguy @justinzayn @St.TikTokcel @HarrierDuBois @It'snotover @Sprinkles @Danish_Retard @hopecel @Debetro @Vermilioncore @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Meraki @LampPostPrime @WeiWei @hamza_ @curry milfslayer @CurryAdonis @curryboy123

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 23558 and 14 others
what curry lmao bhai what are you talking about bro? I'm White European jfl at your silly assumption that I'm somehow brown it's not the case OK? I'm White not Brown is that clear? not a single drop of Curry blood unfortunately :cry:
however I do respect glorious race of Curries especially our Saviour Hamza Ahmed he's the GOAT so I just can be a curryphile not a Curry. thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, RichardSpencel, rand anon and 2 others
what curry lmao bhai what are you talking about bro? I'm White European jfl at your silly assumption that I'm somehow brown it's not the case OK? I'm White not Brown is that clear? not a single drop of Curry blood unfortunately :cry:
however I do respect glorious race of Curries especially our Saviour Hamza Ahmed he's the GOAT so I just can be a curryphile not a Curry. thanks
We're all white european getting mad at being called a curry just signifies you are swarthy most likely. @Maximilian

• JFL
Reactions: Maximilian and Deleted member 29155
  • Woah
Reactions: Maximilian