Reactions: SubHumanHere, SidharthTheSlayer, midlatinocel and 1 other person
No fucking way. Even I mog him and he looks like he is 5'4

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, 5.5psl, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Bro this guy is rich, just look at the places he goes lol

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ItsOver999, zura and 2 others
Just become rich bro

i saw you on delhi bumble! lol. what results do you get on bumble?

i saw you on delhi bumble! lol. what results do you get on bumble?
i have a long answer for u remind me , maybe u can gain some valuable info. pm me ill tell u there

My brother knows this guy. Reason he slays is cause he’s rich as fuck and makes a lot of money off YouTube

Just be rich theory

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007

20230801 124354

Lmao 💀

• Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
only way to get out of this matrix as a indian is to not look like a indian
I normally do the I'm Indian reveal after I slayed the foid.

interested to know if it would change shit if I said it before @BombayVikings @slayer69

• +1
Reactions: slayer69

interested to know if it would change shit if I said it before @BombayVikings @slayer69
Does it change how they look at you?

typically not if only you look like a chad and your accent is not the typical indian accent and smelling nice because you are by all actions are breaking the indian stereotype in west by looking like a chad which obviously only lesss than 1percent indians look speaking not in a indin accent which is always good and smelling nice which most indians dont because of there diet unfortunately.

but if your not a chad or typicall handsome male then yes i will effect very much , she may even know you are indian , bangladeshi or paki without even u telling her , but chads make her confuse which is a good thing

• +1
Does it change how they look at you?
typically not if only you look like a chad and your accent is not the typical indian accent and smelling nice because you are by all actions are breaking the indian stereotype in west by looking like a chad which obviously only lesss than 1percent indians look speaking not in a indin accent which is always good and smelling nice which most indians dont because of there diet unfortunately.

but if your not a chad or typicall handsome male then yes i will effect very much , she may even know you are indian , bangladeshi or paki without even u telling her , but chads make her confuse which is a good thing

• +1
They still do that shit in India?
yep some colleges they are gender specific plus the job i am doing for past 1 year has all 50+ old men . Brutal indian govt. job , only the happy ones are my parents brutal for me i go there 10 am and come home 8 pm

• Woah
yep some colleges they are gender specific plus the job i am doing for past 1 year has all 50+ old men . Brutal indian govt. job , only the happy ones are my parents brutal for me i go there 10 am and come home 8 pm
No wonder sexual repression is so bad in India.

No wonder sexual repression is so bad in India.
bad is a understatement thats why indian men have the least no. of sexual partners and have the most number of 30+ virgins

• +1
Just because he has money and they are go to party with him does not mean they are sleeping with him.

Just because he has money and they are go to party with him does not mean they are sleeping with him.
he has a youtube channel where he picks up girls and says he sleeps with them kinda like a rich pick up artist

Yeah he’s chadlite

What if you’re not Indian but look Indian?
What would be the solution ?

What if you’re not Indian but look Indian?
What would be the solution ?
i hope the person is not bangladeshi, paki , sri lankan etc coz thats the same thing for western women . I wont say being indian is a problem but its kind of true that the country has only less than 1 percent chads even tho it is the most populated , the real problem is the stereotypes indians have and all are bad . Like i said if you are a look chad then most of your work is done just work on accent , but if youre not handsome them my friend you need to get rid of that Indian look because girls can easily point out indian men , instantly a minus 4 just because of the stereotypes. It would be a long reply if i point out the most common indian failos like bones , frame , coloring which i am hoping you know , so try to look less ethnic as possible and if you can as you told me the guy looks indian try to med max coz thats the closest you can go , cant larp as nordic coz that will be impossible but med looking can be achievable with lot of work, guys like mariano di vaio , 365 days actor , you got my point

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
i hope the person is not bangladeshi, paki , sri lankan etc coz thats the same thing for western women . I wont say being indian is a problem but its kind of true that the country has only less than 1 percent chads even tho it is the most populated , the real problem is the stereotypes indians have and all are bad . Like i said if you are a look chad then most of your work is done just work on accent , but if youre not handsome them my friend you need to get rid of that Indian look because girls can easily point out indian men , instantly a minus 4 just because of the stereotypes. It would be a long reply if i point out the most common indian failos like bones , frame , coloring which i am hoping you know , so try to look less ethnic as possible and if you can as you told me the guy looks indian try to med max coz thats the closest you can go , cant larp as nordic coz that will be impossible but med looking can be achievable with lot of work, guys like mariano di vaio , 365 days actor , you got my point
Nah my brother i’m Arab not south asian,ugly and everyone says i look indian, you can find my pictures on that thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/im-such-an-ugly-creature-i-dont-even-know-where-to-start.783028/

Nah my brother i’m Arab not south asian,ugly and everyone says i look indian, you can find my pictures on that thread : https://looksmax.org/threads/im-such-an-ugly-creature-i-dont-even-know-where-to-start.783028/
not a bad base if you try sure it will take time to ascend but youre young so itll be worth it just firstly cover the basics bro go to the gym gain a little muscle , thick neck , change the hairstyle try to keep beard to lessen the effects of the thick lips , then go deep further for the hardcore looksmaxxing i think you can ascend coz youre tall too skin max tho coz your undertones dont look good and try to keep a hairstyle that can hide some part of your big ass ears . Rest you can learn from this site .

not a bad base if you try sure it will take time to ascend but youre young so itll be worth it just firstly cover the basics bro go to the gym gain a little muscle , thick neck , change the hairstyle try to keep beard to lessen the effects of the thick lips , then go deep further for the hardcore looksmaxxing i think you can ascend coz youre tall too skin max tho coz your undertones dont look good and try to keep a hairstyle that can hide some part of your big ass ears . Rest you can learn from this site .
And as an indian yourself, an you tell what’s giving me that look ?

And as an indian yourself, an you tell what’s giving me that look ?
i would say its a mix of morocco + south indian look , maybe first thing coz of your bones you dont have good bone structure , then your skin tones are indian as fuck , then your eyes are indian not the color but the under eye area which is a good thing coz it can be fixed and narrow frame just coz it looks like your skinny but still can be fixed by getting muscular

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
i would say its a mix of morocco + south indian look , maybe first thing coz of your bones you dont have good bone structure , then your skin tones are indian as fuck , then your eyes are indian not the color but the under eye area which is a good thing coz it can be fixed and narrow frame just coz it looks like your skinny but still can be fixed by getting muscular
So it’s a mix of skin tone and bone structure that’s giving me that look ?
Thank you bhai, what would be in your opinion the procedures and the solution for my bone structure? And why do i have a good base if everything is fucked ?

Probably bought them with money cuz no fking way he slays. Even I mog him

So it’s a mix of skin tone and bone structure that’s giving me that look ?
Thank you bhai, what would be in your opinion the procedures and the solution for my bone structure? And why do i have a good base if everything is fucked ?
You have a good base because you got good harmony coz if everything is fucked up why do you still manage to look like a almost above average. For bones it's genetic mostly but the thing you can do is to lose the fat in your face and get as chiseled as possible. Then keep a beard only if you can grow one which i highly advice you to grow as per your pheno something similar to michele morrone . Coz it will suit you kinda have the similar structure. Get your neck thick asap , get muscular coz you are tall so getting muscle will be a greater advantage to you , then dress cool brother it's Highly underrated here on the forum but in real life things are different, change hairstyle asap , sleep get rid of dark circle undereye and start from today don't wait for tomorrow coz it won't come and money max for reference check the thread you are in lol

Last edited: