Currylightskin's Anxiety / NT / Low Inhib Test Gtfin here Boys

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
  1. Go the mall and sit alone in the food court for 30 minutes, without texting on your phone and without any food to eat.
  2. Say "Hi," to an employee in a store before he or she greets you.
  3. Walk up to a cashier and ask for change for a $1 bill while calling him or her by their first name (on nametag).
  4. Walk up to a fast-food restaurant in the food court and ask for a cup of water (without buying anything).
  5. Finish the water and ask for a refill.
  6. Buy condoms at a grocery or convenience store from a female cashier.
  7. Ask a stranger for the time and directions
  8. Wear a sleeveless tank top to the mall.
  9. Ask someone who works at the mall where the restroom is.
  10. Walk backwards in the mall (or in public) for 15 seconds.
  11. Wear sunglasses in the mall for 3 minutes.
  12. Ask someone to take a picture of you with your phone or camera.
  13. In an elevator, ask a stranger what floor he or she going to and push the button.
  14. Make eye contact with a girl (of any quality) and hold it until she looks away.
  15. Approach a store clerk and ask for help to find a certain size/item in a store.
  16. Ask the opinion of someone who works at a clothing store (Do you like this shirt?).
  17. Ask the opinion of a lady (employee) in the cosmetic section what she thinks of a certain scent of cologne.
    (let her smell it on your wrist)
  18. Ask for samples of frozen yogurt or ice cream at an ice cream store in the food court.
  19. Finish some food or drink a beverage in a grocery store and then pay for it.
  20. Go into a coffee store (Starbucks) and ask them how they make the coffee and where it comes from.
  21. Make eye contact with the annoying pushy employees at a mall kiosk and do not stop walking when they try to sell you something.
    (just be standoffish or rude to these aggressive assholes)
  22. Ask a female in a store how old she thinks you are.
    If she won't guess, keep insisting that she does.
  23. Ask the cashier at a fast-food restaurant in the food court for a list of calories/ingredients in their food.
  24. Ask an employee in a store where something is and insist that they walk you to exactly where it is.
  25. Ask an employee in a clothing store what his or her favorite flavor of ice cream is.

note : this is to be done when sober

Scores

0-5 : Non Nt Faggot go die theres no hope for you
5-10 : Bad score below average but theres potential . do exposure therapy to be more nt
10-15 : Okayish normie score could definitely improve by approaching random people
15-20 : Better than 90% of the population. Could actually pull girls by just being nt at this point
20-25 : NtKing , why you still at this forum nigga ????? , You could probably slap a girl in public and be forgiven coz youre nt

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, BigBundaSlapper, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
this isnt a NT test nigga its a inhibition test

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 15004 and 7 others
post your scores boys

QUOTE="currylightskin, post: 8355662, member: 16386"]
  1. Go the mall and sit alone in the food court for 30 minutes, without texting on your phone and without any food to eat.
  3. Walk up to a cashier and ask for change for a $1 bill while calling him or her by their first name (on nametag).
  4. Walk up to a fast-food restaurant in the food court and ask for a cup of water (without buying anything).
  13. In an elevator, ask a stranger what floor he or she going to and push the button.
  14. Make eye contact with a girl (of any quality) and hold it until she looks away.
  15. Approach a store clerk and ask for help to find a certain size/item in a store.
  16. Ask the opinion of someone who works at a clothing store (Do you like this shirt?).
  17. Ask the opinion of a lady (employee) in the cosmetic section what she thinks of a certain scent of cologne.
  18. Ask for samples of frozen yogurt or ice cream at an ice cream store in the food court.
  19. Finish some food or drink a beverage in a grocery store and then pay for it.
  20. Go into a coffee store (Starbucks) and ask them how they make the coffee and where it comes from.
  21. Make eye contact with the annoying pushy employees at a mall kiosk and do not stop walking when they try to sell you something.
  23. Ask the cashier at a fast-food restaurant in the food court for a list of calories/ingredients in their food.
  24. Ask an employee in a store where something is and insist that they walk you to exactly where it is.
  25. Ask an employee in a clothing store what his or her favorite flavor of ice cream is.

Scores

5-10 : Bad score below average but theres potential . do exposure therapy to be more nt
10-15 : Okayish normie score could definitely improve by approaching random people
15-20 : Better than 90% of the population. Could actually pull girls by just being nt at this point
20-25 : NtKing , why you still at this forum nigga ????? , You could probably slap a girl in public and be forgiven coz youre nt
[/QUOTE]
I've done 90% of these things, and sometimes without paying. What do you rate me?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

Scores

I've done 90% of these things, sometimes without even paying. What do you rate me?

• +1
QUOTE="currylightskin, post: 8355662, member: 16386"]

Scores

I've done 90% of these things, and sometimes without paying. What do you rate me?

nt king . you actually have a good chance

NT? Or low-inhib? I'm still very analytical and can dry pussies with my words (so non-NT)

Besides, it all means jack. And does not yield any results. You'd think foids might even appreciate that level of confidence, but I think at my back, they just laugh at my desperation.

• +1
Ntking indeed you are

• +1
have done loads of these and I consider myself high inhib and not that NT

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 19301

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1

• Love it

Nah man, none of this means anything. Being NT does not pay anything. I can cold approach any girl, but I am pretty sure at my back all of them just laugh at my desperation... that I am so desperate that I have to cold approach girls.

As a sub-chad you just can't win... at anything.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and currylightskin
this aint yours yakhi this from goodlookingloser 😹😹🤙🤙

• JFL
😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• JFL

• JFL
0, fck

• JFL

Scores

I used to do this kinda shit back in college before covid messed up my mental health and made me high inhibitions. Man I miss 2019, the last true normal year for me.

I miss being NT