CUTE FOID THAT WANTED ME FOUND MY BP TIKTOK PAGE BRUH FUCK MY LIFE

chudlite

chudlite

Long Live @Kaligula567 and @Kaari
i forgot i was logged into it and accidentally viewed her page and she kept asking me if it was me and i just avoided the question so hard:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, watah, Deleted member 65033 and 6 others
i forgot i was logged into it and accidentally viewed her page and she kept asking me if it was me and i just avoided the question so hard:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:
just say it was a friends account and u logged into it a long time ago for xyz and forgot about it

• +1
Reactions: sb23

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie
Just say no theory :eek:

• +1
Reactions: EliasDePoot Pro Max
If she actually liked you she would fine with you being literl rapist serial killer. She don’t like you then bruh

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, imabetanumale, sportsmogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
If she actually liked you she would fine with you being literl rapist serial killer. She don’t like you then bruh
nah she still likes me this was like 10 mins after i told her i was a incel

Attachments

• B21A4221-DD4A-4223-8139-5209020FF913.jpeg
    B21A4221-DD4A-4223-8139-5209020FF913.jpeg
    335.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DCDD31DD-A807-456D-91D8-9144E7CB3EE0.jpeg
    DCDD31DD-A807-456D-91D8-9144E7CB3EE0.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Gaygymmaxx and LOOKISM-LOGIC
  • +1
Reactions: watah and sb23
  • +1
bump

• +1
then just say no jfl

she have some followers or she have a private account with no tiktoks ?
if she posts a little bit then say no

edit : ofc if your tiktok has your name/face on it you cant deny

then just say no jfl

she have some followers or she have a private account with no tiktoks ?
if she posts a little bit then say no

edit : ofc if your tiktok has your name/face on it you cant deny
she has 11k followers mirin and she seems loyal from her numberology reading and what shes told me about her past i think i found my oneitis:forcedsmile:

• +1
just dont have a bp tiktok page theory

• +1
Ur fault for making a BP tiktok page and spreading the BP thus increasing competition.

• +1
show her your org account asap

what is your @?

Attachments

• 55A77B36-BC91-4C17-A9E7-41E155EA7E5A.jpeg
    55A77B36-BC91-4C17-A9E7-41E155EA7E5A.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 0E42FDF8-2EA7-40E2-9C93-DBF711A762A8.jpeg
    0E42FDF8-2EA7-40E2-9C93-DBF711A762A8.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rzn, lemonnz, watah and 4 others
nah she still likes me this was like 10 mins after i told her i was a incel
Nothing brutal about this nigga

She didn't lose interest, because women love egotistical narcies :what:

• +1
just tell no?

yo her birthday is jan 05 2007 i was going to ask if you could do a numberology reading yesterday but i forgot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Deleted member 65033, BeanletMogger and 2 others
pro tip: say no you stupid nigger

• +1
yo her birthday is jan 05 2007 i was going to ask if you could do a numberology reading yesterday but i forgot
Her primary number is 6

Of the good person, of family, moral consideration

5 is hot, horny

1 is kinda thinks like a man and probably more stable than most women

And another 5 from 15/6

So she is htb tbh, hot asf and probably had nice tits due to being family oriented (mommy milkers :what:?)

She is a great choice and a really nice person. Not rude. Not confrontational, she is kind and compassionate

Run it feller :feelshah:

you forget my name was on the page retard at least think before saying some stupid shit
then that makes you giga retarded for messaging a bitch with a username like that, jfl you deserve it for being such a dumb nigger

send her this thread, i think this will show that u care about her
okay im not that fucking stupid i didnt tell her my username either because of the shit ive said on here

• +1
@chudlite

"I wanna put my kids in you" would be valid game in this scenario. She'd be appealed by it.

then that makes you giga retarded for messaging a bitch with a username like that, jfl you deserve it for being such a dumb nigger
my name as a username being stupid? yeah stfu retard🤣🤣

• +1
she has 11k followers mirin and she seems loyal from her numberology reading and what shes told me about her past i think i found my oneitis:forcedsmile:
yeah so 11k followers there are people seeing her page everyday so just say no lol, there is 0 hint that shows that you are behind that account

yeah so 11k followers there are people seeing her page everyday so just say no lol, there is 0 hint that shows that you are behind that account
she doesnt post on it anymore with her last post being in march so her page doesnt get traffic anymore

• +1
my name as a username being stupid? yeah stfu retard🤣🤣
what are you yapping abt, why wouldnt you be able to jus deny it moronic guy

she doesnt post on it anymore with her last post being in march so her page doesnt get traffic anymore
bro just say no lol, except if she told you her account and you visit her page right after, or there is your name/face on your bp account there is 0 way to find out that you are behind

• +1
ur fucking mad girls dont like you:ROFLMAO: my last girlfriend left me 2 days ago and i already got 4 different foids on my dick
girlfriend cheated on your bitchass huh :lul: ofc she did. nigga thinks pulling subhuamsn is hard

bro just say no lol, except if she told you her account and you visit her page right after, or there is your name/face on your bp account there is 0 way to find out that you are behind
its okay ill send a screenshot since its hard to explain but when you send someone a video through tiktok it tells them the account thats logged in while the “send link” button was pressed

• +1
girlfriend cheated on your bitchass huh :lul: ofc she did. nigga thinks pulling subhuamsn is hard
keep coping faggot i told her i didnt want anything serious and she got pissy and this one has 11k followers so shes not remotely close to subhuman keep coping nigga i probably mog your ugly ass too not to mention my last girl was a lesbian that had only had 1gf before in her entire life:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• DD40A89A-BF7C-450C-B7B5-1489C29F8469.jpeg
    DD40A89A-BF7C-450C-B7B5-1489C29F8469.jpeg
    607 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
keep coping faggot i told her i didnt want anything serious and she got pissy and this one has 11k followers so shes not remotely close to subhuman keep coping nigga i probably mog your ugly ass too not to mention my last girl was a lesbian that had only had 1gf before in her entire life:ROFLMAO:
right right just so happens shes "lesbian" and jfl in 2024 even ltb can get that much followers, shes probobly some ltb whore:lul:

Her primary number is 6

Of the good person, of family, moral consideration

5 is hot, horny

1 is kinda thinks like a man and probably more stable than most women

And another 5 from 15/6

So she is htb tbh, hot asf and probably had nice tits due to being family oriented (mommy milkers :what:?)

She is a great choice and a really nice person. Not rude. Not confrontational, she is kind and compassionate

Run it feller :feelshah:
yeah her rack is nice and she seems wife material
@chudlite

"I wanna put my kids in you" would be valid game in this scenario. She'd be appealed by it.
ill try it later when were closer

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Gaygymmaxx
right right just so happens shes "lesbian" and jfl in 2024 even ltb can get that much followers, shes probobly some ltb whore:lul:
keep coping truecel shes a gothic htb im living your dream faggot go rope

• +1
well as ususal faggots like you overrate some mid whore, no suprise.

1 Is man, 2 is woman

January. That's why she's a lesbian.