Dad wants me out by 16.

frendly

frendly

👁
My dad let me drive to my aunts house (4 hours away) and while I was driving he gave me a 2 hour speech about how he doesn’t understand why I choose to live like this. He told me that if I continue like this I can consider myself out of the house by next year. He hates me, I just know it.

I can’t believe this is what my dad really thinks of me. He said “I work so hard and you don’t even give a shit” I don’t even remember the last time my dad and I had a decent conversation that wasn’t about how much of a failure I am. All the things he said… he was right. I’m a disappointment, everytime my dad looks at me he looks so sad and angry. He looks like he regrets his life. It’s horrible, I just wish my dad could love me. I wish I could make him proud. It seems like I will never achieve that. For now I’ll do everything he asks. All I want is my fathers validation, I can’t even look at him in the eyes, I can’t be in a room with him, I can’t start a conversation with him.
I will lose weight and get my grades up, I’ll do everything he asks. By next Monday I’ll be 185lbs (I’m 197lbs rn). I’ll do it if that’s what it takes for him to just say “I’m proud of you”. 🥲

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Mewton, Deleted member 18672 and 14 others
What 16.?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and frendly
Can you move in with your cousin?

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, thecel and frendly
stop trying to please him nigga, nothings gonna change the way he thinks

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, Growth Plate, eyelidcel and 4 others
If he hates you then he must hate himself too. After all he was the one that brought you to the party, you are half of him.

• +1
Reactions: nulll, Growth Plate, Deleted member 16984 and 1 other person
nigga imagine being 197lbs at 15 years old. That's very underweight, you need to gain weight!

• JFL
Reactions: nulll, Mewton, Growth Plate and 3 others
nigga imagine being 197lbs at 15 years old. That's very underweight, you need to gain weight!
I’m 6’0, overweight but not obese.

E7ECF512 E398 43A2 AE61 B4A733E7A291

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18672, Growth Plate, fjor2096 and 3 others
I’m 6’0, overweight but not obese.

View attachment 1612618
Bruh you're 6' just lose weight. Its not "over" territory. You're just hyper sensitive to the world; its something you have to get over. The world is a cruel place and will eat you alive if you let it.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and eyelidcel
Bruh you're 6' just lose weight. Its not "over" territory. You're just hyper sensitive to the world; its something you have to get over. The world is a cruel place and will eat you alive if you let it.
Yeah i will. I want to be skinny maxxed, mentally I’ll women love skinny men. I’m just very depressed and my father hates me. I’ve been like this for a while.

you have potential brother, you're just looksminned rn
It’s a fat filter kek

3566E395 0B24 457E A586 C24F0CFD97D9

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Growth Plate and LooksOrDeath

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, eyelidcel and frendly
Yeah i will. I want to be skinny maxxed, mentally I’ll women love skinny men. I’m just very depressed and my father hates me. I’ve been like this for a while.

It’s a fat filter kek

View attachment 1612623
if this is real you're a mogger :lul: why did you say that down syndromes mog you?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
dont be an abused dog for your father

if you want to improve, do it for yourself

• +1
Reactions: frendly and FailedNormieManlet
My dad let me drive to my aunts house (4 hours away) and while I was driving he gave me a 2 hour speech about how he doesn’t understand why I choose to live like this. He told me that if I continue like this I can consider myself out of the house by next year. He hates me, I just know it.

I can’t believe this is what my dad really thinks of me. He said “I work so hard and you don’t even give a shit” I don’t even remember the last time my dad and I had a decent conversation that wasn’t about how much of a failure I am. All the things he said… he was right. I’m a disappointment, everytime my dad looks at me he looks so sad and angry. He looks like he regrets his life. It’s horrible, I just wish my dad could love me. I wish I could make him proud. It seems like I will never achieve that. For now I’ll do everything he asks. All I want is my fathers validation, I can’t even look at him in the eyes, I can’t be in a room with him, I can’t start a conversation with him.
I will lose weight and get my grades up, I’ll do everything he asks. By next Monday I’ll be 185lbs (I’m 197lbs rn). I’ll do it if that’s what it takes for him to just say “I’m proud of you”. 🥲
ur pfp is so cute

• Love it
Reactions: frendly
if this is real you're a mogger :lul: why did you say that down syndromes mog you?
It does, I never get attention from women. When I do it’s either rape or just random girls that use me.

• Woah
Reactions: Adamsmith12345

It’s a fat filter kek

View attachment 1612623
A developing proto-chadlite. You'll slay especially because you already talk to a bunch of girls

• Hmm...
It does, I never get attention from women. When I do it’s either rape or just random girls that use me.
you are qt jb, i would rape hard and keep in my basement :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Adamsmith12345
you are qt jb, i would rape hard and keep in my basement :owo:
Okay femcel. I hate girls like you, would never get within 6ft. You probably shit yourself and eat it.

Okay femcel. I hate girls like you, would never get within 6ft. You probably shit yourself and eat it.
muh no girls like me
>calls girls that say you're cute unhygenic femcels

>calls girls that say you're cute
So you admit being a girl? :soy: Where are my pussy pictures? Send me your tender nipples.
Also every time a foid gets closer to me I have an automatic instinct to insult them. Thanks for all the hell you bitches put me through.
Make your profile not private anymore you god damn fed.
@AsGoodAsItGets

Last edited:
So you admit being a girl? :soy: Where are my pussy pictures? Send me your tender nipples.
Also every time a foid gets closer to me I have an automatic instinct to insult them. Thanks for all the hell you bitches put me through.
Make your profile not private anymore you god damn fed.
This is U

• Love it
Reactions: Trickane
This is good
Living with your parents will make you a kid forever, moving out is the best decision

• +1
"I get raped by girls , this sucks" :fuk::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Screenshot 2022 03 29 91512 PM

how would you insult half of this FEMOID's face :feelshah: wyd if she approaches irl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
btw what did you do to anger your father?

That's a really shitty situation, but please listen, if you ever have children, don't repeat it, also, go join the military.

Most likely, you'll spend the rest of your life looking for a father figure, so it's best to look in the right place

• +1
That's a really shitty situation, but please listen, if you ever have children, don't repeat it, also, go join the military.

Most likely, you'll spend the rest of your life looking for a father figure, so it's best to look in the right place
I think the military is a scam and I hate everything about it and so is college but I’ll go to college because I need money.

this happened

• Hmm...
You larped about being fat jfl
I am, I had to mew the fuck out of my face to look like that man. I’m 6’0 197lbs. I’m fat as hell but it doesn’t really show as much on here. I will post physique soon.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18672, Growth Plate and Deleted member 16369
Assuming you are not larping. A better home situation will do wonders for you if he doesn't even want you there you need to weight up the pro's and cons on a sheet of paper. If you ugly need to school maxx/ social maxx just consider what i said.

• +1

Yeah do what I said in the other thread. Get some discipline, enrol in mma, lift weights, get strong. Choose a career paths nd start training in it. Its in a way good that your dad is giving you straight talk and not acting pc pussy like most daads today. He does this so that you wont end up like reddit soyboys wastingaway their lives with no sense of direction or sense of family fighting for some imaginary cause.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and frendly
Most people that are highly succeafu and straight baller with high level of ambition had very strict dads that had insanely high expectations of their kids like my own dad. Dads that are not satisfied with their kids performance will create kids with high ambition. Its not that they don't respect your attempt, its just that they know you could do better and that you deserve to do better

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and frendly
nigga you're projecting hard
you need a mentally healthy girl

i legit thought you were bloatmaxxed
Nigga I am, that’s me after I lost 15 pounds plus mewing hard on there, I checked the scale today and I’m 202lbs today :feelswah: Gained 20lbs in a week…

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Nigga I am, that’s me after I lost 15 pounds plus mewing hard on there, I checked the scale today and I’m 202lbs today :feelswah: Gained 20lbs in a week…
how are you fat i am confused
you need to send a picture of your upper body

and grow your sides out lol

• +1