Daily Reminder Lower Third can save Eye Area

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
I was running my algo's to find the most like guy in my dataset with a horrible eye area, and this is what came back

- Below Average PFL
- Neutral Canthal Tilt
- No Eyelashes
- Horrible Upper Eyelid Exposure
+ Eye Color
+ Thick Brows

But his good lower third + top tier coloring save him

Lookist overestimated eye area, and underestimated mouth area while over estimating jaw. Let it be known that me, and the people I call my peers are the only people close to truth in this body of knowledge

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Ropemaxing and Lorsss
His eye seems pretty long in the picture tbh. I feel like only Asians have eyes that can be longer 36 mm generally. Of course there are exceptions

Wow interesting.

No asians usually have small eyes, they're just also vertically small giving the illusion that they're large. His eye area is pretty good. Good IPD, coloring, shape. Only real flaw is upper eyelid exposure and it isn't even that bad because it doesn't cover his pupil that much, giving that droopy sickly look. Neutral CT is not bad, it's masc, PCT is fem.

CHRIS!

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and androidcel
No asians usually have small eyes, they're just also vertically small giving the illusion that they're large. His eye area is pretty good. Good IPD, coloring, shape. Only real flaw is upper eyelid exposure and it isn't even that bad because it doesn't cover his pupil that much, giving that droopy sickly look. Neutral CT is not bad, it's masc, PCT is fem.

pct=aesthetic

aesthetics>masc

I think this holds some truth because my eye area is kinda shit and lower third is decent.

I was running my algo's to find the most like guy in my dataset with a horrible eye area, and this is what came back

- Below Average PFL
- Neutral Canthal Tilt
- No Eyelashes
+ Eye Color
+ Thick Brows

Lookist overestimated eye area, and underestimated mouth area while over estimating jaw. Let it be known that me, and the people I call my peers are the only people close to truth in this body of knowledge

the best way to discuss male beauty is looking at instagram profiles of normal people like you did, not at photos of hollywood actors.
this image is very life fuel because it proves mewing and chin/jaw surgery can improve facial attractiveness even for guys who have horrible eyes.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
His eye seems pretty long in the picture tbh. I feel like only Asians have eyes that can be longer 36 mm generally. Of course there are exceptions

It's confirmed as 29-29.5 mm by my software some girls do comment that somethings off about his eyes, but these comments are rare

Mouth Area and Skin/Coloring is the only reason Crisick Slays. One of my peers confirmed this with a Tinder experiment

pct=aesthetic

aesthetics>masc

You need both or you just look like a tall cute 13 year old boy

This is true it's usually black, latins and germans/ italians have the longest PFL. His IPD is average it only looks big because he has a smaller skull ~ 5.6 bizygomatic. NCT is masc on paper , but in practice it doesn't really add any masc points. His shape isn't that good is PFL/PFW is less than ideal. I ran an algo on his comments and almost the compliments he gets on his eyes is much lower than someone like Chico or Gandy. Trust me his eyes aren't what is saving him

I think this holds some truth because my eye area is kinda shit and lower third is decent.

I tell people this all the time. Don't do these risky eye surgeries focus on lower third and get your skin as good as possible

Mouth Area and Skin/Coloring is the only reason Crisick Slays. One of my peers confirmed this with a Tinder experiment
Very strong jaw and chin too.

Very strong jaw and chin too.
From my very knowledgable peer. We had a PM conversation about this

Screen Shot 2018 12 24 at 112323 AM

DROP SOME LIKES ON THIS POST BOYOS!

This algo took months to develop, and this post took 3-5 minutes to write

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Deleted member 281 and RedPilledStemcel
Lookist overestimated eye area
Not quite. Genetically speaking a good eye area is critical in order to be a slayer (surgery is too risky and not yet advanced enough to get top tier eyes). Whereas currently a good beard surgeries to enhance the jawline can be done quite easily with low risk. Without a good eye area, your time as a chad is limited, once the bone structure weakens it’s over

How do I make my upper lip lighter? My lower lip is pinkish I guess but my upper lip is blackish. inb4 lipstick

View attachment 9116

He looks pretty fucking weird without the jaw, JFL.

He looks pretty fucking weird without the jaw, JFL.

It makes you realize how big his forehead is

lower third offsets a big upper third. The only people I know who still slay while balding are men with wide and tall upper thirds with good mouth area's

Do you think that it works in opposite way too?

View attachment 9116

20 matches in 1 day isn't that impressive tbh.

- Below Average PFL
- Neutral Canthal Tilt
- No Eyelashes
+ Eye Color
+ Thick Brows

How to measure PFL, and what is the best length to have? want to check myself out.

His godtier lower third actually overshadowed his eye area , legit.

You can have NCT but no excuses for not working on that baw

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak and BeautifulBones
You got it wrong OP. Eye area worth at least 3-4 points alone whereas lower third is totally useless and overrated. Not having a good eye area is simply a detriment to any progress or looksmax and there is nothing to do about it except to accept that you are a subhuman.

You got it wrong OP. Eye area worth at least 3-4 points alone whereas lower third is totally useless and overrated. Not having a good eye area is simply a detriment to any progress or looksmax and there is nothing to do about it except to accept that you are a subhuman.
Most aspects of eye area can be fixed as long as it’s not totally fucked

How to measure PFL, and what is the best length to have? want to check myself out.

It's more about PFL/PFW ratio 3.2 and up is good

There's a member that got banned named Crisick. I dislike him for being narcy/trolly, but he slays on tinder like no tommorow with an average eye area

Keep Coping
Most aspects of eye area can be fixed as long as it’s not totally fucked

I got things set up, but todays christmas have the pics ready for me tomorrow, and I'll set you up
Not quite. Genetically speaking a good eye area is critical in order to be a slayer (surgery is too risky and not yet advanced enough to get top tier eyes). Whereas currently a good beard surgeries to enhance the jawline can be done quite easily with low risk. Without a good eye area, your time as a chad is limited, once the bone structure weakens it’s over

Crisick, the guy I just showed. There's to many examples of guys with average or below average eye area that can slay if they have a very good lower third

Last edited:
Is jaw surgery + genio + wraparound jaw implant the best way to get a god tier lower third?

Last edited:

There's a member that got banned named Crisick. I dislike him for being narcy/trolly, but he slays on tinder like no tommorow with an average eye area

Keep Coping

I got things set up, but todays christmas have the pics ready for me tomorrow, and I'll set you up

Crisick, the guy I just showed. There's to many examples of guys with average or below average eye area that can slay if they have a very good lower third
You are the one coping so hard. Did I say that you can't slay without O'pry eye area ? No. However, not having a good eye area will simply not allow you to be truly considered as hot or call it how you want. This Crisick must probably fuck chicks below his looks level, sometimes his looksmatchs and slighlty hotter girls occasionally. True Chads slay high quality girls and rarely resort fucking down.

You are the one coping so hard. Did I say that you can't slay without O'pry eye area ? No. However, not having a good eye area will simply not allow you to be truly considered as hot or call it how you want. This Crisick must probably fuck chicks below his looks level, sometimes his looksmatchs and slighlty hotter girls occasionally. True Chads slay high quality girls and rarely resort fucking down.

Keep coping. He does also get high class bitches on Tinder. Try it yourself

• +1
Fuck eyes area look at his lower third its insane more sharp than japanese knife

• +1
Like whats the point of this thread, lol. For those who have a slayer lower third there's still a hope or what? jfl, there are no people like that on this forum

True actually, his eyes are OK tier. But the guy has really slayer lower third, which is 101% genetic. He is 6.5 or maybe 7 cuz of that. That lower third haloes him af.

Last edited:
Like whats the point of this thread, lol. For those who have a slayer lower third there's still a hope or what? jfl, there are no people like that on this forum

True actually, his eyes are OK tier. But the guy has really slayer lower third, which is 101% genetic. He is 6.5 or maybe 7 cuz of that. That lower third haloes him af.

People PM everyday a lot of members have slayer lower thirds or slayer-lite tier

It's partly genetic, but the thing is lower third can be change a lot more through soft lookmaxes like losing body fat and chewing. Even I'm getting hollow cheeks and my intermolar distance is like 4+ SD above average, so even though it's good to have a wide palate on paper. It makes it harder to be aesthetic

However Daily Reminder that I added over a standard deviation to my gonial width by chewing, and lower third surgeries(Jaw and Lips) are much safer than eye surgeries. The purpose of this thread is to give life fuel to people who have the misfortune of having below average eye area's

• +1
Reactions: dodt
People PM everyday a lot of members have slayer lower thirds or slayer-lite tier

It's partly genetic, but the thing is lower third can be change a lot more through soft lookmaxes like losing body fat and chewing. Even I'm getting hollow cheeks and my intermolar distance is like 4+ SD above average, so even though it's good to have a wide palate on paper. It makes it harder to be aesthetic

However Daily Reminder that I added over a standard deviation to my gonial width by chewing, and lower third surgeries(Jaw and Lips) are much safer than eye surgeries. The purpose of this thread is to give life fuel to people who have the misfortune of having below average eye area's
I believe in soft looksmaxes but I doubt they are so efficient as u say. As a rule, if you have OK tier lower third, then with a few surgeries you can add some points to it and achieve a decent one, you cannot jump through decent tier and have a top tier lower third after surgery like that guy in op. So, my point is that its easier and safer to add points to LT but still its capped af by one's genetic.
Is that a real surgery result or photoshopped, in a thread where you mentioned me? The guy was a mouthbreather with narrow palate, adding angularity and width literally brought his SHIT tier LT to a decent tier, that's some amazing results tbh.
Btw are there any ways to improve the vertical size of lower third? And the vertical height of maxilla (midface)? Cuz I doubt any surgery can ascend me cuz of my lack of height in face.

is that even possible to get that godtier lower third like guy in first post having averge lower third ? even if u got money and find godtier surgeron ?

is that even possible to get that godtier lower third like guy in first post having averge lower third ? even if u got money and find godtier surgeron ?
It depends on your individual case, whether it is possible theoretically or not. But no, as a rule.

Will you do a thread on tan, As you know a light tan can bump up especially if ur pasty white.

I believe in soft looksmaxes but I doubt they are so efficient as u say. As a rule, if you have OK tier lower third, then with a few surgeries you can add some points to it and achieve a decent one, you cannot jump through decent tier and have a top tier lower third after surgery like that guy in op. So, my point is that its easier and safer to add points to LT but still its capped af by one's genetic.
Is that a real surgery result or photoshopped, in a thread where you mentioned me? The guy was a mouthbreather with narrow palate, adding angularity and width literally brought his SHIT tier LT to a decent tier, that's some amazing results tbh.
Btw are there any ways to improve the vertical size of lower third? And the vertical height of maxilla (midface)? Cuz I doubt any surgery can ascend me cuz of my lack of height in face.

Depends on the starting point of your masseters, most people in the modern world have none. I just got lucky by knowing about weston price and paleo/primal eating @ 11-12, or my face would've been fucked as I mouth breathed for 1-3 years. When I started chewing I had no masseters, but now a few months later I've added a half an inch with no TMJ or other injuries, and it's made a big difference

However the amount you can add to your masseter is also partly genetically determined by your ramus length and mandible width

The post I tagged you in look like a custom wrap around jaw surgery. I can tell as his chin is also more sagittally projected.

That's not how the young metro meme works tho
That scene with ricky in boys in the hood is a good example

Yeah, I know, but still that isn't much.

The dude has a lower third that looks tiny compared to his forehead and still gets 20 matches a day lmao, how is that not much?

Those brows aren't thick.