Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
2C21A848 44E0 4C74 B325 BCF073052C9C

9BE82108 EA49 4FD2 8CD9 1287ED83EF8F

2457DB7D 42E4 4473 9F4B 94A0E74C2E06

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, salem, AscendingHero and 10 others
I swear I improved after squinting. I was literally meme tier before squintmaxxing. I do it natural now hiding my upper eyelid exposure and scleral show

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
8dy1RGu.gif

not squinting is like going outside without shoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, StalinCel, Descargue96 and 20 others
ogre

Last edited:
Too much eyelid exposure. Can’t do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
dont squint irl you'll look like a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Warlow, middayshowers and 10 others
BlackPill

Squinting only work if you have a good eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 2810
8dy1RGu.gif

not squinting is like going outside without shoes

This is one of the best gifs in PSL history along with the famous framemog pic with him

YTGYka7.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 17429, AscendingHero and 4 others
dont squint irl you'll look like a retard

Fuckkk, the first few months stumbling upon psl I squinted a little too much in class and my oneitis actually called me out for it

giphy.gif

She thought I was angry/upset and she hugged me lmao I'm such an aspie

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ANDEANCHAD, Deleted member 14392, Stallone and 22 others
Fuckkk, the first few months stumbling upon psl I squinted a little too much in class and my oneitis actually called me out for it

giphy.gif

Once there was this girl in my class who would mire me and sat next to me. Usually when she walked in I would be facing the front so she’d only see my side profile, but after I realized my side profile was recessed I would turn around and face her in 3/4 view (my best angle) whenever she walked in. Also whenever I noticed her looking at me I tried to squint and look from a 3/4 angle, not from the front or side

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, Slayercel and 4 others
Once there was this girl in my class who would mire me and sat next to me. Usually when she walked in I would be facing the front so she’d only see my side profile, but after I realized my side profile was recessed I would turn around and face her in 3/4 view (my best angle) whenever she walked in. Also whenever I noticed her looking at me I tried to squint and look from a 3/4 angle, not from the front or side
Yeaahh definitely relate to that

Luckily I will be getting a desperately needed rhino and genioplasty

No more constant reassessing of her perspective and my angle and calculating the ideal way to sit

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
I squint maxed so hard in my college class that my teacher called me out in class and said you look confused about the material

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, Slayercel and 6 others
A = U =T = I = S = M

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Biggdink, Deleted member 13076 and 1 other person

giphy.gif

I remember squinting in class once, this was before PSL so it wasn't to increase my attractiveness. Then I hear a chick say "Why are you looking so sultry?" :lul:

No, Squinting only works if you eye area is already good.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Be_ConfidentBro
No, this is autistic as fuck. Can you imagine squinting all the time at a party or social event people are gonna think you're in serious pain or some shit. OP went full retard

• +1
Reactions: Slob
wear contacts that are weaker than your prescription so you have to naturally squint to see
Np for the based looksmax hack

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
No, this is autistic as fuck. Can you imagine squinting all the time at a party or social event people are gonna think you're in serious pain or some shit. OP went full retard
JoinedMar 17, 2021
"instructor"
doesnt know what squinching is

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
uc

giphy.gif

Succes story

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns