Blackpill Daily reminder that being transgender is a mental illness

Zylk

Zylk

Zephir
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
2,760
Reputation
4,025
I have nothing against transgender people, but most of them look like men wearing skirts. If only they looked more feminine, it would be more normal
 
Zylk

Zylk

Zephir
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
2,760
Reputation
4,025
Images 1
 
Zylk

Zylk

Zephir
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
2,760
Reputation
4,025
like 75% of men can't pass tbh, DHT was too high. They should rope. The other 25% are good.
Idk, as long as they look feminine and are visibly more pleasing to look at, I don't mind.

It's just that male abominations in wigs and skirts but with Tyler Maher jaws look ridiculous to me
 
8PSLcel

8PSLcel

Chico's Atlantid counterpart
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Posts
20,344
Reputation
22,099
Idk, as long as they look feminine and are visibly more pleasing to look at, I don't mind.

It's just that male abominations in wigs and skirts but with Tyler Maher jaws look ridiculous to me
lol, the only mental illness there is lack of self awareness.
 
8PSLcel

8PSLcel

Chico's Atlantid counterpart
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Posts
20,344
Reputation
22,099
I think we'll need to agree to disagree but imo it's much more than 90%
Eh, most transexuals I've seen were kinda ogre. Only femboy tier ones I've seen was a friend of mine, his brother (also transexual) couldn't pass at all lol.
 
Octillionaire

Octillionaire

Banned
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Posts
10,171
Reputation
14,335
Eh, most transexuals I've seen were kinda ogre. Only femboy tier ones I've seen was a friend of mine, his brother (also transexual) couldn't pass at all lol.
Fucking brutal, the parents need to be sued for child abuse :feelskek:
 
hebbewem

hebbewem

I want a cuckqueen
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
13,717
Reputation
16,667
Transistion lowers sucide and not treating them bad lower sucide
 

Similar threads

isis_Bleach
Replies
16
Views
130
curlyheadjames
curlyheadjames
six feet tall
Replies
37
Views
216
GetShrekt
GetShrekt
Octillionaire
Replies
1
Views
65
hebbewem
hebbewem
PCT01
Replies
11
Views
79
BigJimsWornOutTires
BigJimsWornOutTires
autistic_tendencies
Replies
6
Views
103
GetShrekt
GetShrekt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top