Daily reminder that in a relationship, being gl is not enough.

B

BigBundaSlapper

Bronze
You have to be know as that “toxic” bf. Her girl friends will hate you but also be low-key attracted to you. They’ll tell her to break up with you for cheating on her, but she never will.

Girls will take days or weeks to get over cuck simp ex and take months n years to get over toxic ex. If you’re trying to get serious with a girl and all of sudden she ghosts or cuts u off, it’s because either
1) she found someone better than you
2) she can’t get over over/got hit up by her toxic ex

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Ronnie, Salieri and 3 others
Not a problem for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Gargantuan and Deleted member 8608
if I ever recieve something like this I'll reply: not a single Hertz😎
I told her to break up with her current bf so she can be with me
Thot

The next day I proceeded to break up with the dumb bitch

This is a generalization btw, girls that havent been eviscerated by toxic exes do exist but theyre rare in the typical western setting. And I wouldnt advise being toxic in the sense of cheating and manipulation, if she is a genuinely good girl that has green flags. If your girl is a genuine walking red flag and you're using her for sex and don't see a future, then be toxic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 8608
yo post ur pics. cuz this Could just be because of ur looks

also that accent 😮‍💨🤒 GOT ME FUCKED UP

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
yo post ur pics. cuz this Could just be because of ur looks
I did mention in title that you have to be gl in the first place.
I am goodlooking. but won't post pics, because this is an alt of a previously deleted account which was deleted as I already had my pics all over the site.

I did mention in title that you have to be gl in the first place.
I am goodlooking. but won't post pics, because this is an alt of a previously deleted account which was deleted as I already had my pics all over the site.
how u gonna be a toxic beast irl and a giga pussy on the site 😂😂😂😂

You have to be know as that “toxic” bf. Her girl friends will hate you but also be low-key attracted to you. They’ll tell her to break up with you for cheating on her, but she never will.

Girls will take days or weeks to get over cuck simp ex and take months n years to get over toxic ex. If you’re trying to get serious with a girl and all of sudden she ghosts or cuts u off, it’s because either
1) she found someone better than you
2) she can’t get over over/got hit up by her toxic ex

View attachment 1782238
you are absolutely right. I didn’t believe much in the “NT” and “dark triad” bullshit but something about being the “toxic bf” will get you women. It’s easy to pull off too and you have ton of examples on what to say/copy online and in real life. I might even say that being the “toxic bf” works so well that it nullifies looks very similar to “thugmaxxing” which many said was a meme and would constanly joke about in the forum a few years ago. It also opens up to the whole thing where women fall in love with serial killers. The idea of girls liking “bad boys” predates the blackpill and seems to hold true for all over the world. You are touching the tip of the iceberg OP.

• +1
you are absolutely right. I didn’t believe much in the “NT” and “dark triad” bullshit but something about being the “toxic bf” will get you women. It’s easy to pull off too and you have ton of examples on what to say/copy online and in real life. I might even say that being the “toxic bf” works so well that it nullifies looks very similar to “thugmaxxing” which many said was a meme and would constanly joke about in the forum a few years ago. It also opens up to the whole thing where women fall in love with serial killers. The idea of girls liking “bad boys” predates the blackpill and seems to hold true for all over the world. You are touching the tip of the iceberg OP.
It makes sense why serial killer gfs and wives help hide or destroy the bodies of victims jfl

that’s TOUGH! ask them how come they were on this site in the first place
nah cuz i don't wanna ever bring up this autistic abomination of a site to them in the hopes they eventually forget jfl

maybe just fucking beat the shit out of her if she disobeys you:feelsgood:works in shariah

It makes sense why serial killer gfs and wives help hide or destroy the bodies of victims jfl
OP idk how far you are down the serial killer rabbit hole but in tik tok you have entire fan pages dedicated to them and thousands of girls wishing to be with them. Not even a rockstar or celebrity gets the type of attraction that I see from the most notorious serial killers.

• +1
OP idk how far you are down the serial killer rabbit hole but in tik tok you have entire fan pages dedicated to them and thousands of girls wishing to be with them. Not even a rockstar or celebrity gets the type of attraction that I see from the most notorious serial killers.
I've only seen one of richard ramirez, the whole topic is fascinating though

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie