Daily Reminder : There is a Chad for every foid you've been checking out.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
A girl I've been checking out in my internship acts like she is single all the time but my gut instinct turns out to be true. She is taken by a Chad. The real reason she takes an internship half a country away from her home because she wants to be with her Chad. The same guy who picks her up and drop her off at the work every morning is her Chad not her relative. There is a reason why her IG is private. They are probably enjoy the wildest sexual intercourse everyday after work while I'm rotting here. She is like a mirage on a sunny day. First she gives me hope , now my hope is gone forever. I thought I've found a savior , I thought I have found the one. I thought god has finally send me one. It turns out that the end has no end. Been losing sleep over this chick for months only to realize that it's all just a castle of glass. A fucking utopia:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Chad is fucking everywhere. There is a Chad for every foid you think you'll have a shot. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, TUSSELEIF, Zeruel and 14 others
there all the same chad if the girls are local. which is brutal as.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 9568 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
which country??

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Why would girls give us a false hope?

That's brutal because it gives us the false impression that most local chicks are under Chad's radar.
every girl knows chad. via social circle ('omg check out this guy ive been seeing'). but chad might not know every girl. but eventually they will fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: onnysk and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Last edited:
every girl knows chad. via social circle ('omg check out this guy ive been seeing'). but chad might not know every girl. but eventually they will fuck.
"Omg check out this guy" is still way better than "My boyfriend..."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, court monarch777, one job away and 1 other person
Some SEA shithole. It's now not so difference from the west when it comes to hypergamy.
damn that's brutal. I disnt see any changs when I lived in Asia, except one in Jakarta.

few Chad's dke sure just living the easy life but must be hard seeing ur oneitis do that, feel for u bhai

• So Sad
damn that's brutal. I disnt see any changs when I lived in Asia, except one in Jakarta.

few Chad's dke sure just living the easy life but must be hard seeing ur oneitis do that, feel for u bhai
To find changs you need to live near a college campus or a military base. Btw average Indonesian males are pretty short so Changs might be extremely rare there.

Last edited:
There is a Chad for every foid you think you'll have a shot. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This part

And you can thank Social Media for that.I always say that even if you get a girl's number today or Instagram/Snapchat
all you've basically achieved is access to the Invisible Tournament in her phone.After this stage 99% of the tournament
participants gets ghosted/blocked and they all wonder why this has happened all of a sudden ,especially after their initial
approach went so smoothly.

It's like you said "There is a Chad for every foid" literally,and he is usually the guy who beat out all of the other competitors
to win the tournament.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: getra and ChadFucksYourOneitis
This part

And you can thank Social Media for that.I always say that even if you get a girl's number today or Instagram/Snapchat
all you've basically achieved is access to the Invisible Tournament in her phone.After this stage 99% of the tournament
participants gets ghosted/blocked and they all wonder why this has happened all of a sudden ,especially after their initial

It's like you said "There is a Chad for every foid" literally,and he is usually the guy who beat out all of the other competitors
to win the tournament.
This world is a joke lmao. No one wonder why so many men are suicidal. Literally no purpose on this earth besides bullshit and copes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pumpkineater, Deleted member 14905 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
This part

participants gets ghosted/locked and they all wonder why this has happened all of a sudden ,especially after their initial

to win the tournament.
And it's only a matter of weeks in each competition.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thisend and Yliaster
Even if you do get a girlfriend, you are her 2nd, 3rd, or 4th choice. She will always know a hotter guy that she would rather be with.
Ropefuel.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, pumpkineater, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Wow you really do live up to your name.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I often get you confused with @FailedNormieManlet btw

just look down to similar threads at the bottom and you'll see why

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

I often get you confused with @FailedNormieManlet btw

just look down to similar threads at the bottom and you'll see why

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
we both write in quite dramatic terms lmao

no girl is ever single, thats rare af.
they are either taken, have FwB or fucking around on tinder. always assume she is seeing some chad

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: onnysk, thisend, pumpkineater and 2 others
no girl is ever single, thats rare af.
they are either taken, have FwB or fucking around on tinder. always assume she is seeing some chad
:feelsmega::feelsgiga:

Mr bean shocked

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk and .👽.
If not a Chad. She is fucking a dog or a horse. Some are even fucking pigs.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and court monarch777
Y
A girl I've been checking out in my internship acts like she is single all the time but my gut instinct turns out to be true. She is taken by a Chad. The real reason she takes an internship half a country away from her home because she wants to be with her Chad. The same guy who picks her up and drop her off at the work every morning is her Chad not her relative. There is a reason why her IG is private. They are probably enjoy the wildest sexual intercourse everyday after work while I'm rotting here. She is like a mirage on a sunny day. First she gives me hope , now my hope is gone forever. I thought I've found a savior , I thought I have found the one. I thought god has finally send me one. It turns out that the end has no end. Been losing sleep over this chick for months only to realize that it's all just a castle of glass. A fucking utopia:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Chad is fucking everywhere. There is a Chad for every foid you think you'll have a shot. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
You are stupid nigger retarded schizo low iq kid. Chad is 1% of population and foids are easily 70st percentile.

So there is not a chad for every foids you see that's just autistic thinking

• JFL
Y

You are stupid nigger retarded schizo low iq kid. Chad is 1% of population and foids are easily 70st percentile.

So there is not a chad for every foids you see that's just autistic thinking

Chad is not always some 6 PSL male model,chad is basically the best guy a woman has access to,a tall normie could be a chad to some women depending on location.Moral of the story is that they will always go for their best option.

• +1