Daily Reminder: You can't personality your way to sex

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
There is nothing you can say or do to get a girl to spread her legs. No matter how funnt you are, how witty the stuff you say is, in the end, it all comes down to looks. most guys I know with gfs are boring as fuck. Can barely form sentences.

Sexual attraction is 100% PHYSICAL. Charm, wit, humor are nice if you want to be her personal jester. If you wanna fuck her, all you need is looks and sadly, you can't get those with training.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, nausea, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Great post!

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and nausea
Bro, just be confident. My 5'2" bald friend is just so alpha he gets pussy everynight!

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Ferrari worthy
Personality is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
yeah ok everybody knows this you can create another shit thread now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, nausea, BabyFace Mcgee and 2 others
There is nothing you can say or do to get a girl to spread her legs. No matter how funnt you are, how witty the stuff you say is, in the end, it all comes down to looks. most guys I know with gfs are boring as fuck. Can barely form sentences.

Sexual attraction is 100% PHYSICAL. Charm, wit, humor are nice if you want to be her personal jester. If you wanna fuck her, all you need is looks and sadly, you can't get those with training.
cope. my deformed, 1'0,bald, 1 inched penis, curry friend slays every night due to holding frame and being confident

gay post, if it wasnt personality how did I managed to get that piece of ass looking like that at the time?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Festrunk
Well if your personality is rapey then you could.