Daily reminder

Deleted member 4804

Deleted member 4804

El fatso
:feelspepo:
While we r suffering rn, there r people literally getting their balls cut or getting beheaded by some mexican cartels, but there r also some chad living in the 156th level of a luxury appartment getting his dick sucked by a prime stacy while he watch the city's light fading in the night as he drinks some french wine

Life's unfairs but have some kind of balance

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, william, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Daily reminder: fuck you.

Daily reminder: fuck you.
Nigger suck my dick bitch
ERZ1DsPWoAEPwOf

Fuck you. You make low-quality posts. Not a single contribution has been made by you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and MandibularCel
Fuck you. You make low-quality posts. Not a single contribution has been made by you.
Show me one good thing u made nigger, except always fighting me because u jealous:feelsuhh:

Actually I like this thread nice op

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
i want a luxury apartment more than i want a bitch

• +1
Show me one good thing u made nigger, except always fighting me because u jealous:feelsuhh:
Every single post I make is me helping my local Looksmax man accrue knowledge, and to become the best he can become. While you on the other hand just post random shit and rot.

Every single post I make is me helping my local Looksmax man accrue knowledge, and to become the best he can become. While you on the other hand just post random shit and rot.
Show it then bitch, u think im ritalincel posting some shitty pics ? I helped more people that u can count stupid retard

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
don't drag me into this petty shit flinging cuck ass bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incognegro, Deleted member 4804 and Swolepenisman
don't drag me into this petty shit flinging cuck ass bitch
Chewing chewing all day long chewing chewing all day long Willy Wonka woppy womka

• JFL
imagine having a luxury apartment with a mercedes c63 at your disposal and the luxury apartment has one of the most gorgeous view possible
imagine waking up in a gorgeous luxury king sized bed next to a MASSIVE 10 feet tall window which is a literal wall
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i m getting horny just from thinking about it
fuck a ho i'd rather buy a luxury apartment n live my life in peace and solitude

• +1
Show it then bitch, u think im ritalincel posting some shitty pics ? I helped more people that u can count stupid retard
I literally made a high IQ thread about 2D:4D ratios to help my fellow man know whether he was exposed to high levels of testosterone during fetal development (this exact day). I have yet to see anything but armchair philosophy from you.

I literally made a high IQ thread about 2D:4D ratios to help my fellow man know whether he was exposed to high levels of testosterone during fetal development (this exact day). I have yet to see anything but armchair philosophy from you.
Link or didnt happen + philosophy is too high iq for ur shitty full of estrogen brain

actually, moment of grateful ness
just realized i have a 1989 honda accord tuned modified stanced replaced with a new civic engine swap that i worked my entire summer vacation for and did everything by myself by watching youtube vids and friending a fellow mechanics son
the place i live in isnt a apartment but its a ok cozy home, doesnt have the greatest view or the biggest windows but atleast it has something
sure i dont have a king size bed but atleast i dont sleep on the floor

thank god i have something atleast bless you allah 🙌😳

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and PersianKingdom
i don't even want to be rich or have a stacy i just want a high tier becky wife who is loyal and takes my seed to provide me with children

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 4804
:feelspepo:
i don't even want to be rich or have a stacy i just want a high tier becky wife who is loyal and takes my seed to provide me with children
We all do for the most part bro, too bad this dream is not obtainable in our current society

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and auboutduprecipice