Dark circles under the eyes

fsimm

fsimm

Iron
Hello, Since I was young I have had dark circles under my eyes, always about the same. At the moment I sleep about 7 to 8 hours a night. I think it's genes, but how do I know what it is? I personally think it is due to thin skin. Anyone recommend?

probably orbital bone recession greycel. get fat grafts or orbital implants

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
its a mogger trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 24712, inwardgonionscel and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zura, Danish_Retard and 2 others
2023 09 06 234930
2023 09 06 235453 1

i like my privacy,
Somedays its worst than other days like the first pic

What you are seeing is the outline of your eye socket of your skull. People that have prominent cheekbones will have this problem, which I also have. Dermal filler underneath will fix the problem by bringing the skin upwards to fill in the gap. You could also try volufiline to bring them out, which I have used to good effect.

People with the same problem:

Edward Furlong:

licensed-image

Dane Dehaan
220px-Dane_DeHaan_2013.jpg

Young Leonardo Dicaprio

26d3100acb07a04ccc0f22e216fc6ba1ee-romeo-and-juliet.rsquare.w700.jpg

Video of how it's fixed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Improvor, SidharthTheSlayer, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
What you are seeing is the outline of your eye socket of your skull. People that have prominent cheekbones will have this problem, which I also have. Dermal filler underneath will fix the problem by bringing the skin upwards to fill in the gap. You could also try volufiline to bring them out, which I have used to good effect.

Edward Furlong:

licensed-image

Dane Dehaan

Young Leonardo Dicaprio

Video of how it's fixed

I guess I have the cheekbone problem

I guess I have the cheekbone problem
Honestly it's better to have the problem, than not. People who don't have the problem, don't have very good cheekbones/flattish face. If you have protruding cheekbones it will necessarily create hollows under the eyes. The girl in the video also has very prominent bones on her face.

Honestly it's better to have the problem, than not. People who don't have the problem, don't have very good cheekbones/flattish face. If you have protruding cheekbones it will necessarily create hollows under the eyes. The girl in the video also has very prominent bones on her face.
mine are higher and no as good as her but i guess yes. it gives a 3d look from the side profile

Edward Furlong:

licensed-image

Dane Dehaan

Young Leonardo Dicaprio

Video of how it's fixed

I have this too, it's cancer

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel

Edward Furlong:

licensed-image

Dane Dehaan

Young Leonardo Dicaprio

Video of how it's fixed

I may have this, the later orbital rim and infras are way back compared to zygomatic bone right ? But fillers often result in issues in the under eyes specially when the skin is loose asf scleral show..

Looks like high amount of malar fat not bone tho, but thank you man i always learn stuff with ur comments. I think Ur the guy combining volufiline with Dmso so do you it's good in this case ?