Darkening eyes to contact max?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I have been so consumed with how to lighten eyes these past 5 hours, I will be potentially be purchasing msm for that soon, but couldn’t help consider that going the opposite direction might be the secret to making contacts look natural?
everytime I see a pic of someone wearing contacts it almost always looks fake because of the brown color, but what if we could somehow make our eyes black? There seems to be a lot of ways to darken the eye, take a look at this picture of a woman with black eyes beneath the contact, I am almost sure this is edited to be black but what if it’s possible

Attachments

• 035BD45A-A898-4A95-B3F6-FA9AE97C2628.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
I have been so consumed with how to lighten eyes these past 5 hours, I will be potentially be purchasing msm for that soon, but couldn’t help consider that going the opposite direction might be the secret to making contacts look natural?
everytime I see a pic of someone wearing contacts it almost always looks fake because of the brown color, but what if we could somehow make our eyes black? There seems to be a lot of ways to darken the eye, take a look at this picture of a woman with black eyes beneath the contact, I am almost sure this is edited to be black but what if it’s possible
ive Researched and found that eye dilation drops exist and are used by doctors to dilate the eye, this would achieve the same result I believe, not sure if you can purchase it though.

Your eye would look super dilated 24/7. It would look uncanny because of the huge black circle.

A light blue/gray/green never looks natural on contacts

Jesus Christ calm yourself retard
Blue eyes increase like 0.1 PSL in Whites