Dating app

Madness

Madness

Inactive
so I’ve been asking girls I match with on dating apps how many matches they get and my average for a average or above girl is about 1k per week. Where as literal chads get about the same or less. A Stacie told me the first day of the app she got 7k matches.

Being a man is the worst curse

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
so I’ve been asking girls I match with on dating apps how many matches they get and my average for a average or above girl is about 1k per week. Where as literal chads get about the same or less. A Stacie told me the first day of the app she got 7k matches.

7k as 7000? how is that physically possible, you gotta be confusing some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and SW01
7k are you sure about that or just exaggerating?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
URj4 1
oprope

She matched with 7k dudes and she probably still didnt go on a single date XDDDDD...

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
Jfl meanwhile I only got one match because I didn't want to spend my money on a silly dating app. Its useless. It would only be good for finding whores, which is exactly what I don't want.

She matched with 7k dudes and she probably still didnt go on a single date XDDDDD...

Haha the truth.
Jfl meanwhile I only got one match because I didn't want to spend my money on a silly dating app. Its useless. It would only be good for finding whores, which is exactly what I don't want.
I used yubo which is a jb app. You should try it I’ve gotten 120 matches with average to top tier girls in 3 days

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
I’m sure, 24 hours
so she had to swipe(click or whatever) 7 thousand times during these 24 hours? is she autistic or somthin?

Haha the truth.

I used yubo which is a jb app. You should try it I’ve gotten 120 matches with average to top tier girls in 3 days
Do account 4 me. Lets see what happens ?
Screenshot 2019 02 24 13 24 48

It could always be worse, at least you won't ever have to go this low to find your looksmatch
FkiwwqU.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Where the fuck do you live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

Dafuq u r a über chad