Dating is the Ultimate Looks Min

noodlelover

noodlelover

Equinox
With dating, you're going out, you're going to eat shit food because women love to eat processed trash, order food, and eat at restaurants.

Even if you invite her over, she's going to want to order pizza or some shit.

You stay up late with her, which fucks your sleep schedule which causes loss of muscle mass, increased stress, decreased skin barrier (shit tier skin), eye bags, increased fat storage, decreased testosterone, and higher pitched voice from decreased testosterone.

And even if you fuck her and go to bed at a decent time, good chance she snores or something and still fucks your sleep schedule, or just has a bad sleep schedule herself as most people do, and fucks your sleep schedule and you get all of those looksmins.

And if you Cum into her, you'll have less motivation for the gym the less day, which means less gains, and more shit tier body. Professional athletes and fighters won't cum for weeks before a match.

And if you wind up falling in love with her, you'll start eating the shit she eats, and you'll feel less stress to keep your looks up because you'll feel like you already made it and she love you. Then she'll break up with you when you start to become as disgusting as she looks, because she'll loose attraction, and find a new Chad to destroy.

Even if you don't date and are just on tinder getting rejected, the stress from rejection is a massive looksmin, not to mention it massively harms your self confidence.

Dating is the worst looksmin.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, edodalic29, Deleted member 21532 and 23 others
luckily u will never date

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14528 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Patient A and TeenAscender
i will inject test so that my energy is higher and i have the time to do everything i wanna do in life, sounds good?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
Don't forget the massive bloating (at least that's what I get) from eating all that processed, high-sodium crap, which makes you look like veritable shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, noodlelover, thereallegend and 2 others
Cook your own food for you and her. Make some grilled chicken and kale with rice. Then just kick her out after you fuck. Problem solved.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Qzuan, Deleted member 16970, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
Actually very true. Plus if you wanna have good sex u cant be in a calorie deficit cause that tanks ur T levels (in before someone tells me a mild calorie deficit keeps ur sex drive up.) Yea I know but it still doesn't compare to a full sex drive, full force boners, etc. So basically u can't do both looksmaxxing and dating, it's one or the other, you gotta do them separately in cycles.

OP has a good point plus al the other stuff he said

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Landorus, Melo95, Deleted member 11963 and 6 others
True. I couldnt believe how much stress even online dating caused me. Complete waste of time unless youre gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, noodlelover and thereallegend
This is cope. Being in a loving relationship fixes all your hormone and chemical imbalances and makes you live longer.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, YouLiveForYourself, Deleted member 16531 and 2 others
Cope. If you stick to you principles it's a halo in the eyes of other women. It shows you are nt.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and buflek
dating as sub-maher-caliber is pointless, cuz u will get cucked someday.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 4946, noodlelover and 1 other person
cope & didnt read

in a years 6 relationship and looking better than ever body fashion and face

• +1
Reactions: PYT
cope & didnt read

in a years 6 relationship and looking better than ever body fashion and face
do you ever feel like you lost attraction to your girl or like you don't really like her as much as you thought you did in the start? be honest tbh cuz I really wanna know what goes in the minds of people who have strong and lasting relationships

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, noodlelover and buflek
do you ever feel like you lost attraction to your girl or like you don't really like her as much as you thought you did in the start? be honest tbh cuz I really wanna know what goes in the minds of people who have strong and lasting relationships
it depends on the day and how she looks etc

like when she has ugly clothes on (for sleeping for example) and no makeup i dont rly find her attractive but then next day or smth she comes up with some nice clothes, hair nicely done and fake up and i always think to myself im a lucky guy

its not like in the beginning when you leave the train/bus to see her and from a far already get some kind of anxiety/adrenaline pumping and dopamine at the same time, but now i feel bad when smth bad happens to her irl like she gets stress at work i get a deep feeling of empathy just like i can be happy for her if smth good happens

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and CtrlAltDelete
Just date a high quality woman who has the same good habits and you get none of these problems (hard in todays society, yes)

Lifestylematched.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Timelessbrah, NegativeNorwood and 3 others
What’s the point of looksmaxxing then?
The main goal is to look better in order to get girls

Only date women who have the same healthy lifestyle as you.

Cope. If you stick to you principles it's a halo in the eyes of other women. It shows you are nt.
Women will love your look but not realize what it takes to keep that up and will shame you for being healthy.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • +1
With dating, you're going out, you're going to eat shit food because women love to eat processed trash, order food, and eat at restaurants.

this is so true

• Love it
Actually very true. Plus if you wanna have good sex u cant be in a calorie deficit cause that tanks ur T levels (in before someone tells me a mild calorie deficit keeps ur sex drive up.) Yea I know but it still doesn't compare to a full sex drive, full force boners, etc. So basically u can't do both looksmaxxing and dating, it's one or the other, you gotta do them separately in cycles.

Dating in Cycles is probably ideal, mixed with keeping up with the gym and staying as healthy as possible when you are dating so you don't decline as fast. Cooking healthy meals for women, whenever possible too.

Once I looks max a little bit further I'm planning on doing another dating cycle. If you're not looksmaxed or you've declined to much, your SMV gets to low and dating is not worth the effort.

Another thing I forgot to mention is you have less time to research new nutrition, skin care, and body building science and studies when you're dating so you don't even keep up with your competition that's gearing up to come online and smash your girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Relationship weight gain is a real phenomenon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and noodlelover

You stay up late with her, which fucks your sleep schedule which causes loss of muscle mass, increased stress, decreased skin barrier (shit tier skin), eye bags, increased fat storage, decreased testosterone, and higher pitched voice from decreased testosterone.

And even if you fuck her and go to bed at a decent time, good chance she snores or something and still fucks your sleep schedule, or just has a bad sleep schedule herself as most people do, and fucks your sleep schedule and you get all of those looksmins.

And if you Cum into her, you'll have less motivation for the gym the less day, which means less gains, and more shit tier body. Professional athletes and fighters won't cum for weeks before a match.

And if you wind up falling in love with her, you'll start eating the shit she eats, and you'll feel less stress to keep your looks up because you'll feel like you already made it and she love you. Then she'll break up with you when you start to become as disgusting as she looks, because she'll loose attraction, and find a new Chad to destroy.

Even if you don't date and are just on tinder getting rejected, the stress from rejection is a massive looksmin, not to mention it massively harms your self confidence.

Dating is the worst looksmin.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
actually true, to some extend.
Thing is also though, don't just hopp along with her and what she wants to do/eat/etc....

• +1

yeah. cycles. sounds ideal.
a cycle of looksmaxxing, and dating on the low down.
a cycle of dating alot, and looksmaxxing on maintenance mode

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and thereallegend
guys stop dating,
fucking girls is coping

Very good point OP.

From Stacy only to Looksmaxxer Stacy only!!! :ROFLMAO:

This post made me laugh. It’s also very, VERY true. Thanks OP

• Love it
Just date a high quality woman who has the same good habits and you get none of these problems (hard in todays society, yes)

Lifestylematched.
Yes filtering in the ass mass of hidden Tinder girls bio be like "6 feet only 420 friendly" and Onlyfan-Instagram "self made women" with MG42 fire rate DMs, more chance to survive 4 years in the trenches during WW1 than find one

Nicolas cage nic cage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16861 and noodlelover
Interesting how that works doesn't it: if you're in an LTR, she soft-pressures you to eat the shit she eats, making snide comments and eye-rolls about protein yogurts for breakfast and so on, but as SOON as you make a single comment on the carbiness of her diet, it's like World War 3

Yes filtering in the ass mass of hidden Tinder girls bio be like "6 feet only 420 friendly" and Onlyfan-Instagram "self made women" with MG42 fire rate DMs, more chance to survive 4 years in the trenches during WW1 than find one

View attachment 1524217
The key is to go where high quality woman don't go in the first place (not tinder).

Instagram DMs, Apps where you can filter for 'looking for relationship', real life etc.

If you post topless pictures, come across as tasteless and unintelligent, then you can't be surprised when only low quality woman will be interested in you.

Be the quality you want to attract and then go these places (or apps).

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Mrinfinityx
The key is to go where high quality woman don't go in the first place (not tinder).

Instagram DMs, Apps where you can filter for 'looking for relationship', real life etc.

If you post topless pictures, come across as tasteless and unintelligent, then you can't be surprised when only low quality woman will be interested in you.

Be the quality you want to attract and then go these places (or apps).
meanwhile 99% of "looking for a relationship" women are looking for a buxxer/damaged women from being pumped and dumped

Dating a women will just fuck u up all together if its not with a women your gonna marry , just have side hoes and stay single , life is beautiful