Day 2 of Mewraping and there is a white line down my soft palate. Has my maxilla split down the middle and is now rapidly increasing in size?

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
I have been tucking my chin all the way to my chest and mewing as hard as possible, and I aim for a minute of doing so, and I do it 5 times with 1 minute rests in between
The chin tucking is to increase the force I can put into my tongue. My tongue feels much stronger already and it is significantly easier to mew, like it is the natural spot for my tongue to be, as well as my head posture improving.
I have a white line down the middle of my palate. There is a taste in my mouth after brushing, it doesn't exactly taste like blood. Is the white line a bruise? It does not look like bruises on google. I hope the taste is the growth hormones and calcium flooding into my maxilla.

Attachments

• 20220825_230123.jpg
    20220825_230123.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Slob, Deleted member 15302 and 3 others
I have been tucking my chin all the way to my chest and mewing as hard as possible, and I aim for a minute of doing so, and I do it 5 times with 1 minute rests in between
The chin tucking is to increase the force I can put into my tongue. My tongue feels much stronger already and it is significantly easier to mew, like it is the natural spot for my tongue to be, as well as my head posture improving.
I have a white line down the middle of my palate. There is a taste in my mouth after brushing, it doesn't exactly taste like blood. Is the white line a bruise? It does not look like bruises on google. I hope the taste is the growth hormones and calcium flooding into my maxilla.
pre sure we all got that and its normal thing. suture split is a line on hard palate

"Mewraping" eh.... Interesting concept. I've been hard mewing 8 hours a day and incisor chewing mastic every other day for the past week. I've had corrective work done on another part of my body using a brace and got better results wearing it on maximum strength for a few hours than doing 12 hours on medium strength. I've noticed subtle results this week, started extremely hard thumbpulling to widen my maxilla too. Hoping to see 2mm of projection in a month. Realistic?

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro
"Mewraping" eh.... Interesting concept. I've been hard mewing 8 hours a day and incisor chewing mastic every other day for the past week. I've had corrective work done on another part of my body using a brace and got better results wearing it on maximum strength for a few hours than doing 12 hours on medium strength. I've noticed subtle results this week, started extremely hard thumbpulling to widen my maxilla too. Hoping to see 2mm of projection in a month. Realistic?
what is mewraping?

which kind of projection? also age?

I think this guy invented it lol

Forward and up, Just turned 18.
it depends on your autism, if u have time and energy to hard mew at least 10 hours per day while chin tuck then probably yes. But hard mewing is extremly exhausting

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Mike Mew should have coined the term "Mewraping" years ago

Mew+raping 🤔so this is what would happen if Mike Mew and Eminem fornicated

I’m mewraping myself too, how’s it going for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back