Death is what humanity has to overcome

N

ngannou

Mistral
Deathpill is the most brutal thing humanity can't overcome,

Jon Eric Hexum won the 1 in a million genetics but lost in one day just by a stupid single mistake on his gun prom

We can't overcome death but through Jesus Christ we can

he revived thus we believe in him our sins are forgiven and cleansed now we can overcome death through him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Alt Number 3, OswaldMosley and 2 others
Do no fap
The elixir of life

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
Joe Biden GIF by ABC News

Stfu about that jew on a stick already

Solution to death is replacement of failing bodyparts through stem cell infusions and organ donations

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Stfu about that jew on a stick already

Solution to death is replacement of failing bodyparts through stem cell infusions and organ donations
Keep coping swallow the Jesuspill the only truth the way and the life

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?

Keep coping swallow the Jesuspill the only truth the way and the life
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place” (Matthew 24:34; Mark; 13:30; Luke 21:32)'

reminder Jesus was supposed to return within the lifetime of the disciples.:lul:

Jfl at you fucking retards still believing this crap. You think John is 2000 years old walking around? Give me a fucking break

Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place” (Matthew 24:34; Mark; 13:30; Luke 21:32)'

reminder Jesus was supposed to return within the lifetime of the disciples.:lul:

Jfl at you fucking retards still believing this crap. You think John is 2000 years old walking around? Give me a fucking break
He was not talking about this generation about the disciples bro lol JFL at your reading skills. He was talking about the generations after Jesus Christ has first came.

The disciples asked about what will happened at the end of the world and before Jesus' Christ return.

He said all the prophecies about what will happen when the end times will come soon,

"Then at the end Jesus end with saying this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place"

He is talking about the generations after Jesus has returned and Gospel is spread, especially he is talking about the generations who are in the "end times" , you legit need to go IQmaxxing, terrible reading skills

Last edited:
He was not talking about this generation about the disciples bro lol JFL at your reading skills. He was talking about the generations after Jesus Christ has first came
In what world is 'this generation' mean 'every generation of christians'?

You're grasping for fresh breath, making shit up. You look at a very easily understood passage and do mental gymnastics to defend your retarded religion.

kiss my ass you utter subhuman dog

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

You're grasping for fresh breath, making shit up. You look at a very easily understood passage and do mental gymnastics to defend your retarded religion.

You are illiterate seriously needs to go IQ maxxing.

I explain to you again.

The disciples asked about what will happened at the end of the world and before Jesus' Christ return.

He said all the prophecies about what will happen when the end times will come soon then end win this quote

" this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place"

He is talking about the generations after Jesus has returned and Gospel is spread worldwide and specifically referring to the generations who are in the "end times" not the disciples,

Disciples asked about the end times, end times don't understand???If they asked about the end times than of course Jesus Christ talking about the generations at the end times

how can't you understand the simple context bro,

Legit caging at your reading skills, iqmax required

You are illiterate seriously needs to go IQ maxxing.

I explain to you again.

He said all the prophecies about what will happen when the end times will come soon then end win this quote

" this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place"

He is talking about the generations after Jesus has returned and Gospel is spread worldwide and specifically referring to the generations who are in the "end times" not the disciples,

how can't you understand the simple context bro,
Bro is conjuring his own interpretation for what jesus meant lol. No you dumb cunt, he made a claim, he ended up being WRONG

now get out my notifs you loser

Bro is conjuring his own interpretation for what jesus meant lol. No you dumb cunt, he made a claim, he ended up being WRONG

now get out my notifs you loser
Jesus never said the disciples were living in the end times bro just go read properly I am caging so hard.

Just keep suffering for thousands of years theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Boredom as time goes on is the hardest thing to overcome. Imagine you survive billions of years or even reincarnate a bunch of times. You need to continue doing this and eventually you will choose to die/ stop existing or be forced. The only way I see this making sense as time approaches infinity is to have a time loop or some similar shite. This is next frontier after immortality and harder to overcome, obviously.

Just keep suffering for thousands of years theory
Jesus said in new heaven and earth people become like angels and do not marry which I think this means human become a transcendental super intelligent sophisticated being, which they no longer desire what we desired in flesh.

Boredom as time goes on is the hardest thing to overcome. Imagine you survive billions of years or even reincarnate a bunch of times. You need to continue doing this and eventually you will choose to die/ stop existing or be forced. The only way I see this making sense as time approaches infinity is to have a time loop or some similar shite. This is next frontier after immortality and harder to overcome, obviously.
Jesus said in new heaven and earth people become like angels and do not marry which I think this means human become a transcendental super intelligent sophisticated being, which they no longer desire what we desired in flesh.

We become like this

Images

• Woah
Reactions: glaruz