Decided to start cutting

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Hey guys, so finnaly decided to cut now.

What should my deficit be to not lose muscle? I am probably 25% bodyfat at the moment, but I don't wanna lose the muscle I have gotten in these 6months of ''bulking''.

In clothes I look ok, but If I continue bulking ill really ruin my psyhique

This is me right now and ill pin you guys again when I finish the cut. It will probably last 2 months going from 86kgs (190pounds) to 80kgs (176lbs) ( about 10 pounds in 2months)

BODY precut:

Face precut:

So my question is, is it better to cut at 500 cals or 1000 cals in these 2 months of cutting? Wish me luck and hopefully this will give me good looksmaxxing advantage and remove that some of face fat too!

@itsOVER @mojopin @battlefieldincel @Nibba @Time Travel

Decrease the calories slowly, infact start from a 250 caloric deficit and increase it from there. Increase protein uptake to about 1-1.2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight to prevent losing muscle, good luck boyo.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Good decision bro, but 2 months is most likely not enough for achieving low enough bf%. Don't drop your cals too low since it can lead to muscle loss and affect your overall mood and progress at gym, i would just use 500cal deficit and focus on arm training since your arms are laggin .

Good decision bro, but 2 months is most likely not enough for achieving low enough bf%. Don't drop your cals too low since it can lead to muscle loss and affect your overall mood and progress at gym, i would just use 500cal deficit and focus on arm training since your arms are laggin .
I definitly agree on that, especially cause my chest is huge. I think arms will be good until summer. Will I still build muscle if I have been lifting for 6months?
I did some exercises for arm but only my pecs grew, gonna do them more solo and no like in compounds or inceline bench press.

I think if I cut for 2 months I can get from 25% to 18%, or is that unrealstic?

I definitly agree on that, especially cause my chest is huge. I think arms will be good until summer. Will I still build muscle if I have been lifting for 6months?
I did some exercises for arm but only my pecs grew, gonna do them more solo and no like in compounds or inceline bench press.

I think if I cut for 2 months I can get from 25% to 18%, or is that unrealstic?
You most likely can add size to your underdeveloped muscle groups like arms while deficit but don't expect much growth during cut. And yes it is realistic to go from 25% to 18% in 2 months but if you want learner face then you need to cut to lower bf%.

I wouldn't go below 75% of maintenance kcals while still consuming at least 1g of protein per lbs body weight

Good luck boyo, just make sure you get enough proteins.

Do an anavar cycle, very good for cutting. No need to decrease calories imo, just do heavy cardio workouts.

Hey guys, so finnaly decided to cut now.

What should my deficit be to not lose muscle? I am probably 25% bodyfat at the moment, but I don't wanna lose the muscle I have gotten in these 6months of ''bulking''.

In clothes I look ok, but If I continue bulking ill really ruin my psyhique

This is me right now and ill pin you guys again when I finish the cut. It will probably last 2 months going from 86kgs (190pounds) to 80kgs (176lbs) ( about 10 pounds in 2months)

BODY precut:

Face precut:

So my question is, is it better to cut at 500 cals or 1000 cals in these 2 months of cutting? Wish me luck and hopefully this will give me good looksmaxxing advantage and remove that some of face fat too!

@itsOVER @mojopin @battlefieldincel @Nibba @Time Travel

Which strength training program have you been following ?

Which strength training program have you been following ?
about 4 months of what coach gave me, then 1 month of 5X5 ICF and now Im doing westside for skinny bastards, why if I may ask?

about 4 months of what coach gave me, then 1 month of 5X5 ICF and now Im doing westside for skinny bastards, why if I may ask?
Can you show the program coach gave you?

Because you have progressed quite well for 6 months (especially shoulder and chest-wise), keep it up

What is your arm circumference in inches? They seem small for a 6 month bulk but maybe you're tall or got big frame?

What is your arm circumference in inches? They seem small for a 6 month bulk but maybe you're tall or got big frame?

My forearm bones are very small, but it gives an illusion aswell of the big chest. My arms are still lagging tho and I only trained forearms for strenght mostly. Im 6' 1'' and have the ''bigger guy'' frame, not really the athletic one

I would bulk but if you wanna cut eat at 1800 ish calories

Make sure your razor blades are sterilized

i thought this was gonna be about cutting wrists

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
My forearm bones are very small, but it gives an illusion aswell of the big chest. My arms are still lagging tho and I only trained forearms for strenght mostly. Im 6' 1'' and have the ''bigger guy'' frame, not really the athletic one
You mean the fat guy frame with muffintops.

You have nothing to cut to

Make sure you keep eating a lot of protein and keep working out if you want to keep your muscle, maybe start using protein shakes so you can keep a better track of your calories?

remember, its down the road not accross the street

I cut at a 750kcal deficit for 10 weeks, which was around 1350kcal a day for me. You'll need a bit more though, but you've certainly got the bodyfat % to tolerate a deficit at least as large.

Anyway, if you have a target for how much weight you want to lose, and also a specific timeframe, your required deficit is simply maths. It's 3500 calories to lose one pound, and you wanna lose 10, so that's a 35,000 deficit in two months.

35,000/60 = 583 calorie deficit a day.

If you want to lose 14lbs (i.e. 190lbs to 176lbs), it'll be (14*3500)/60 = an 816 calorie deficit a day.

611.jpg

• +1
Reactions: shimada, androidcel and ovrck
You have nothing to cut to
Ill probably mantain tbh. Except chest and legs I dont have much tbh.
I cut at a 750kcal deficit for 10 weeks, which was around 1350kcal a day for me. You'll need a bit more though, but you've certainly got the bodyfat % to tolerate a deficit at least as large.

Anyway, if you have a target for how much weight you want to lose, and also a specific timeframe, your required deficit is simply maths. It's 3500 calories to lose one pound, and you wanna lose 10, so that's a 35,000 deficit in two months.

35,000/60 = 583 calorie deficit a day.

If you want to lose 14lbs (i.e. 190lbs to 176lbs), it'll be (14*3500)/60 = an 816 calorie deficit a day.
Noice, maybe just recomp while im newbie so I can gain some muscle too tbh
Make sure you keep eating a lot of protein and keep working out if you want to keep your muscle, maybe start using protein shakes so you can keep a better track of your calories?
Yes or alot of chicken