Definitive Heightmaxxing Supplement Stack and Discussion

D

Duidee

Iron
A compendium of recommended supplements gathered from health, longevity, and heightmaxxing threads with links to the best sources I could find. I am personally on about half of the stuff right now and ordering the rest this weekend. I need some chemists to review the frequency and dosages of these supplements I am using to make sure I do not die. For reference, I turned 16 less than a month ago and am 75Kg at 5'8 (173cm). I will keep monthly updates on my weight and height progress.

Looking for criticism - supps to remove and ones to add - dosages to change - frequency changes - when tf do I take these

Heightmaxxing:

Vitamin D (5000iu)/Vitamin K2(100mg)/MK4/MK7: Calcium Absorption, Skin Health, Immune Function, Bone Metabolism, Blood Calcium Levels
Link:

Aromasin 8mg Everyday: Aromatase Inhibition
Link:

MK-677 25mg Everyday: HGH Production
Link:

Huperzine A 200mg Everyday: Nootropic, Synergistic GH Boost with MK-677
Link:

L-Arginine 2.5g Everyday: Protein Synthesis
Link:

Berberine 1g Everyday: (500mg Morning, 500mg Evening): Blood Glucose Regulation
Link:

Calcium 500mg Everyday: Bone Health and Osteogenesis
Link:

Glucosamine Sulfate 1.1g Everyday, MSM 900mg Everyday, Chondroitin 1.2g Everyday: Reference This Thread
Link:

General Health:

Vitamin C 1g Everyday: Tissue Growth and Repair
Link:

Niacin(B3) 500mg Everyday: NAD+ Increase, Lower Cholesterol, Anti-Inflammatory, Nootropic
Link:

Vitamin A 1g Everyday: Immune system
Link:

Fisetin 200mg Everyday: Longevity due to senescent cell removal
Link:

Ashwagandha 500mg Everyday: Lower Inhibition, Stress, Anti-Inflammatory, Testosterone Boost?
Link:

Vitamin E 100mg Everyday: Brain and Skin Health
Link:

Magnesium L-Threonate 100mg Everyday/Magtein 1.34g Everyday: Nootropic/Depression
Link:

Curcumin 400mg Everyday: Anti-Inflammatory
Link:

Zinc 50mg Every Other Day: Longevity and Anti-Inflammatory
Link:

CoQ10 200mg Every Day: Energy, Heart Health, Blood Sugar Regulation
Link:

Gorilla Dream (2 Capsules) Everyday: Sleep Hygiene
Link:

I would like to mention one more time that I am hoping on this entire stack soon so need advice on what to change and when to take each supplement for maximum efficacy. Time is of the essence, and God bless.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zures, SubhumanCurrycel, thereallegend and 1 other person
i love watching short guys struggle with their genetic destiny @Growth Plate @itorroella9 thoughts on this? :sneaky:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
i love watching short guys struggle with their genetic destiny @Growth Plate @itorroella9 thoughts on this? :sneaky:
I fell off my growth chart and my mom is 5'4.5" and my dad is 6ft jfl
but muh I'm normal nothing went wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 19609
so glad something went horribly wrong :sneaky:

most petty estrogenic post I've ever read here
you never read your own threads?

"my cortisol is so highhh rn :soy::soy::soy:"

you never read your own threads?

"my cortisol is so highhh rn :soy::soy::soy:"

View attachment 1702689
high t, proportional high e, sufficient dht, hypothyroid, low gh and high cortisol

this is most likely what my lab blood results would look like

high t, proportional high e, sufficient dht, hypothyroid, low gh and high cortisol

this is most likely what my lab blood results would look like
cool story lil bro :sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 23186
Link:
has any1 gp'd this and proved it's legit aromasin? aromasin isn't easy to get and the most posted source has it come in this russian prescription box and only available for puchase with crypto.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
honestly you got cucked hard, we're the same height and i'm younger than you with a 5' mom and 5'8 dad. i feel ur pain being this midget height, i'm on the verge of actually beating the shit out of my recessed skinny ass estrogenic bitch "friend" who thinks cuz he grew to be like 2 inches taller than me that means he can disrespect me.

TESTmaxxing works honestly i get infuriated so easily, he's so weak and has 0 muscle mass and cries over every little thing and acts like a girl. i'm so tired of how petty and feminine he acts, talking shit about me secretly like a fucking middle school girl. if he has an issue with me he should fight me! and i so desperately want to, but i know he never would, if i asked him to he would go and tell all our friends like a hoe and try to make it seem like i'm weird!

ok unrelated rant mb. sorry for your cursed height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, SubhumanCurrycel and Growth Plate
You are literally gonna take 40 pills? Wow

how old do you think I am? I'm 16. Been this height since late 14
oh i thought u were 17, i'm p much exactly 16.5. why don't you raise concerns with a doctor? you're shorter than you reasonably should be, even if it's not "much shorter" than average. hypothyroidism is a very real possibility, get ur t3 and t4 tested, i did and i wasn't far enough outside the range to be prescribed medication, but my mom pushed hard and now i take that shit gleefully everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Growth Plate
oh i thought u were 17, i'm p much exactly 16.5. why don't you raise concerns with a doctor? you're shorter than you reasonably should be, even if it's not "much shorter" than average. hypothyroidism is a very real possibility, get ur t3 and t4 tested, i did and i wasn't far enough outside the range to be prescribed medication, but my mom pushed hard and now i take that shit gleefully everyday.
I am 16 and about 8 months. I raised concerns to my doctor but he's a bluepilled retard

Yes I most likely have hypothyroidism because I only shit once or twice a week even if I eat a lot, cold sensitivity and lethargy

The only pediatric endocrinologist my mom is willing to bring me to because she's nearby enough is a foid that probably will refuse to check my thyroid levels :lul: fml

Even if it stunted me, my growth plates likely have been fused for at least a year :lul: too late to fix anything now

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I'm going to do the following stack in like a month

hgh
igf1 lr3
aromasin
condroitin
msm
flurbiprofen
galantamine (ache inhibitor to inhibit somatostatin, I heard huperzine isn't a real one and that piridostigmine doesn't do a good job)

I wouldn't recommend glucosamine until you are done growing completely as some say it negatively affects your growth, also sam-e can cause mercury poisoning.

• +1
I am 16 and about 8 months. I raised concerns to my doctor but he's a bluepilled retard

Yes I most likely have hypothyroidism because I only shit once or twice a week even if I eat a lot, cold sensitivity and lethargy
yea that's brutal, i had the same issues pre medication but now ashwaghanda + thyroid medication has sufficiently sped my thyroid up that now alongside my caffeine intake i become an actual shit demon
The only pediatric endocrinologist my mom is willing to bring me to is a foid that probably will refuse to check my thyroid levels :lul: fml

Even if it stunted me, my growth plates likely have been fused for at least a year :lul: too late to fix anything now
you don't know for sure unless you go and talk to her, and if that doesn't work then burst out into tears and beg your mom to take you to someone else.

like that one roman emperor said: "It is fruitless to wish you had started years ago. In the future you will wish you had started today." if you do it and get thyroid medication you'd feel frustrated that you didn't try way earlier and also thankful you didn't put it off.

even if it doesn't make you 6 foot tall or some shit, it'll still make you feel better, and that's preferable to feeling like shit.

• +1
has any1 gp'd this and proved it's legit aromasin? aromasin isn't easy to get and the most posted source has it come in this russian prescription box and only available for puchase with crypto.
Buy Pfizer asin

• +1
the website says you need a script
Where you buying from? If you buy directly from Pfizer I think you do. Other sources like alldaychem sell Pfizer without I think.

• +1
I'm going to do the following stack in like a month

hgh
igf1 lr3
aromasin
condroitin
msm
flurbiprofen
galantamine (ache inhibitor to inhibit somatostatin, I heard huperzine isn't a real one and that piridostigmine doesn't do a good job)

I wouldn't recommend glucosamine until you are done growing completely as some say it negatively affects your growth, also sam-e can cause mercury poisoning.
thanks for the advice bro (y)

heightmaxxing is way more expensive overall in every way than jaw surgery

no need to be insecure about your height sweaty:owo:

4 mg of melatonin is too much, 1mg is enough + 30$ is soo expensive get cheap ass ones on amazon

A compendium of recommended supplements gathered from health, longevity, and heightmaxxing threads with links to the best sources I could find. I am personally on about half of the stuff right now and ordering the rest this weekend. I need some chemists to review the frequency and dosages of these supplements I am using to make sure I do not die. For reference, I turned 16 less than a month ago and am 75Kg at 5'8 (173cm). I will keep monthly updates on my weight and height progress.

Looking for criticism - supps to remove and ones to add - dosages to change - frequency changes - when tf do I take these

Heightmaxxing:

Vitamin D (5000iu)/Vitamin K2(100mg)/MK4/MK7: Calcium Absorption, Skin Health, Immune Function, Bone Metabolism, Blood Calcium Levels
Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Glucosamine Sulfate 1.1g Everyday, MSM 900mg Everyday, Chondroitin 1.2g Everyday: Reference This Thread
Link:

General Health:

Link:

Niacin(B3) 500mg Everyday: NAD+ Increase, Lower Cholesterol, Anti-Inflammatory, Nootropic
Link:

Link:

Link:

Ashwagandha 500mg Everyday: Lower Inhibition, Stress, Anti-Inflammatory, Testosterone Boost?
Link:

Link:

Magnesium L-Threonate 100mg Everyday/Magtein 1.34g Everyday: Nootropic/Depression
Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

I would like to mention one more time that I am hoping on this entire stack soon so need advice on what to change and when to take each supplement for maximum efficacy. Time is of the essence, and God bless.
How tf are u buying all of this bro

Heightmaxxing:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

General Health:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Link:

Dont take huperizine a.
extreme side effects from huperizine a,dont take it,guy had to repeat med school because of it

Don't take berberine.
Read why
https://looksmax.org/threads/berberine-is-a-retarded-supplement-must-read-if-considering-it.517739/.

Take this instead
300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 200 - 300mcgs of Chromium Piccinolate

Also,u will have to add igf1 lr3 and peptides/pharma hgh.

Cause your stack won't give much,u need igf1 lr3 and peptides/pharma hgh

• +1
Reactions: Neko arc 14's