Discussion deleting account

Ryan

Ryan

BBC member/flat earther 🇵🇰
Time online
66d 3h 53m
when someone applies for account deletion his account should not be deleted immediatly...it should take one day or 2 and in that time everyone should get the notification that "x" person is going to delete the account..many high iq people leave without telling.

Last edited:
Ryan

Ryan

Time online
66d 3h 53m
Ryan said:
when someone applies for account deletion his account should not be deleted immediatly...it should take one day or 2 and in that time everyone should get the notification that "x" person is going to delete the account..many high iq people leave without telling.
No upwotes:feelswhy:

Preston

Preston

@Tony's apprentice
Time online
208d 17h 3m
I don't want to get notified of greycel nobodies deleting their accounts tho. Maybe only give notifications when a user who has made a certain number of posts on this forum or has spent a certain amount of time on this forum deletes his account

Last edited:
Ryan

Ryan

Time online
66d 3h 53m
Preston said:
I don't want to get notified of greycel nobodies deleting their accounts tho. Maybe only give notifications when a user who has made a certain number of posts on this forum or has spent a certain amount of time on this forum deletes his account
yh i forgot to mention it

RoundHouse

RoundHouse

Typical highschool jock
Time online
110d 17h 38m
Ryan said:
when someone applies for account deletion his account should not be deleted immediatly...it should take one day or 2 a
Nigga it takes 7 days for your account to be deleted, and in that time you can cancel it whenever the fuck you want

Ryan

Ryan

Time online
66d 3h 53m
RoundHouse said:
Nigga it takes 7 days for your account to be deleted, and in that time you can cancel it whenever the fuck you want
i didnt knew..the point was if a high post person is about to delete account everyone should get notification or there should be a place where it shows who have applied like the section which shows which people r online

Last edited:
StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
Time online
103d 4h 51m
No to the notifications

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

More roids more foids
Time online
29d 6h 38m
Ryan said:
goodbye 16 yr old HTn (most of this forum)
see ya tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread