• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, mogger10, User28823 and 2 others
Niggas get long hair and think they’re cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BeneluxYemeni, mogger10 and 3 others
Does he mog @looksmaxxer234 ?

if most americans are obese all of this makes more sense

If he's tall and in the hood or black area he's a solid 7-8 relative to his demographic

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and Kamui
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 43058 and Zenis
If he's tall and in the hood or black area he's a solid 7-8 relative to his demographic
he can only fuck disgusting hoodrats then. nothing else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen and Deleted member 43058
Many such cases :lul:
Ngl ima be actin out once I get them in as well just being fr. Still I look good though so it wouldn’t look stupid if I started acting like some Tyrone

Mogs most people here

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Average dreadhead When a fag says the same joke as you but louder so they get more reacts

Dumbass you said “dread head” this dude doesn’t have dreadlocks you braindead bitch WE NEVER MADE THE SAME JOKE KEEP YOUR PINKOID MOUTH SHUT
@Ricky212 look at this faggot acting like I stole his spotlight when he doesn’t even know the diff between dreads and twists 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 43058
Dude looks good lol, he's probably Athletic and Tall as well, he's definitely not a Tyrone but would clean up liberal cities in a tinder experiment.

Dumbass you said “dread head” this dude doesn’t have dreadlocks you braindead bitch WE NEVER MADE THE SAME JOKE KEEP YOUR PINKOID MOUTH SHUT
@Ricky212 look at this faggot acting like I stole his spotlight when he doesn’t even know the diff between dreads and twists 🤣
Cumskins just call anything dreads :lul:

Cumskins just call anything dreads :lul:
Init they so fucking stupid and cocky this bastard had the nerve to act confident in himself and shit with that “Saying the same joke as me” bullshit when nobody reacted to his comment because it was low IQ how you finna call double strand twists dreadlocks JFL ONG im dead bruv

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 43058
Dude looks good lol, he's probably Athletic and Tall as well, he's definitely not a Tyrone but would clean up liberal cities in a tinder experiment.
such a lie lmfao. he would only pull hood rats and no one want those butches

• Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger
75715F74 7ACD 4377 89DE FFC2F70C1563

Do I look good I am black and dread head and weaboo

• JFL
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
Slays more than this 99% of the forum probably
such a lie lmfao. he would only pull hood rats and no one want those butches
You’d be surprised lol, I used to think the same before I saw some attractive “thugs” getting ran on Tinder and cleaning up on white bitches

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Slays more than this 99% of the forum probably

You’d be surprised lol, I used to think the same before I saw some attractive “thugs” getting ran on Tinder and cleaning up on white bitches
if there’s a white dude that’s just as attractive as this dude then he will get all the pussy except the nasty hood rats that will say they don’t date white men. there’s no way becky from the suburbs will look at his hair and date him over any other dude tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
if there’s a white dude that’s just as attractive as this dude then he will get all the pussy except the nasty hood rats that will say they don’t date white men. there’s no way becky from the suburbs will look at his hair and date him over any other dude tbh
maybe if he had skinnier twists or just dreads that looked nice.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
My theory proven right, blacks dont need face. Just be a low trust black athlete with LTN face is enough

Would you say the same about a black dude who looks like this lmfao
IMG 8978

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Lizzo looskmatch

My theory proven right, blacks dont need face. Just be a low trust black athlete with LTN face is enough
He literally looks good retard:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
He’s got the face of a fat nigga and the body of a crack nigga jfl