Denied tooth implant

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
Went to 3 orthodontists and they all said I need to wait a few years until my jaw stops growing:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:, i’m 18. I know these bluepilled fucks don’t know what they’re saying and that my implant will actually guide my growth for thebetter, because I have a baby tooth my whole face on that side isfucking downward grown which is why i need the implant

can someone tell me where to find a black pilled dentist that will do that shit regardless?

either that or i’m putting a crown on my fucking self:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7725 and Bobelbrah
yes bro! they're bluepilled cucks! who the fuck would listen to orthos that studied this shit for 10 years? I mean, they're Jews amirite? Or maybe you're fucking retarded because jaw growth = displacing the implant

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, crosshold, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
yes bro! they're bluepilled cucks! who the fuck would listen to orthos that studied this shit for 10 years? I mean, they're Jews amirite? Or maybe you're fucking retarded because jaw growth = displacing the implant
first off stfu greycel get ur reps up, but obv i’m not an expert but I would like to see a case of that happening tbh because i couldn’t find one, lmao this one motherfucker told me that getting a crown placed on top of my exist tooth would have the same outcome, like explain that to me:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

and jfl that archaic ass dentistry they practice is CUCKED jfl they will recede ur jaw and gaslight you fast as shit , and if I need to explain further then you need to browse the forum more:lul::lul:

:feelsuhh:

why you actually need implant and what type of tooth implant ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
why you actually need implant and what type of tooth implant ?
basically i have a baby tooth where an adult tooth should be and the adult tooth is much taller than the tooth I have now, my face is downward grown/ recessed on the side with the baby tooth compared to the other side and you can see the effects of that all the way down my body, even my neck is thin af on that side compared to my other side

i wanted to get a same day implant but I asked the dentists if I could get anything else like a crown or veneer and they still denied me

im about to put a temporary crown in myself or try to find a based face surgeon that will do it

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish