Dentist referred me to a jaw surgeon!

coolguy1

coolguy1

Kraken
Little storytime, attention span level is medium, it won't be THAT long. Story includes bluepill from dentist's wife and me finding out my dentist is pretty blackpilled.

So today I had an appointement with my dentist for a checkup, I made the appointement so I could ask him about doing jaw surgery and about potentially getting MSE.

I went with my mom, we went together so we could both get a checkup. When I enter the building I first go to the toilet to pee and try to fix my hair but I couldn't get it right because I just washed it yesterday, but oke nobody cares. So I go into the waiting room and my mom is talking to the receptionist, who is the wife of the dentist. My mom goes to the toilet and the receptionist says to me "hey coolguy1". And then starts talking about my bite and. Little bit of background info is needed here, I got braces to fix my overbite which was a pretty bad one. So she starts saying how good everything looks now and I'm thinking like did my mom tell her I wan't to get surgery jfl (My mom obviously says that I don't need it) but I don't ask her yet. So then she says can I see the side profile and I'm almost 100% sure my mom said something so I ask "Did my mom say something", and she answers "No? Why?". And then I tell her I am thinking about jaw surgery and she comes in with the bluepill bullshit like "Oh you look fine, aren't you happy with the results" blablabla but she did say it's my choice, she didn't try to talk me out of it or anything. So that was pretty coincidental.

Then the dentist calls us and I tell him that I wanted to ask something after the checkup, he says "oh you can ask it now". So I tell him that I am thinking about doing jaw surgery. And my mom is sitting there, probably expecting him to start spewing out bluepills. And he thinks for a few seconds and then says "Yes that's something you could consider", SUCCESS. So then he asks me to bite to look at my teeth and look from the side and stuff, I get in the chair he looks at my teeth for a bit. Then he says that my upper jaw is also very narrow so that it has to be widened, I then tell him that I read up on MSE but he didn't seem to know what it was, then the cute (new) assistant said "Ohhh that's something with a bar" or something like that, then he said that I am too old for that so he probably didn't know what it was and thought it was another appliance for kids. He told me I would have to surgically expand te upper jaw (probably was talking about SARPE?) which even though he didn't know about MSE is probably the better option because MSE also causes assymetry which would lead to more problems (I think). So he said he knew a surgeon, it's a female surgeon. Yeah she is female I know bros, but my dentist is very good and also seems blackpilled because he didn't even ask me why I wanted surgery, he didn't ask about functional problems or anything, so I don't think he would refer me to a shitty surgeon. He then said my jaw is also pointed downwards so I asked him if she also does rotation and he told me that I know my stuff jfl, and yes she does rotation. My dentist couldn't tell if surgery was a possibility, I think because there are alot of problems with my bite and because my upper jaw is more narrow. So now I am going to book a consult with the surgeon.

Let me know if u want to get tagged in the follow up story(y)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14543 and 13 others
Niggee

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and coolguy1
Tag me

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans, Deleted member 14478 and coolguy1
@Pumanator Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
Tag me in broski
Wish you all the best
Also if you get some pain medication like oxy or vicodin send it right to me:feelsez::Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Indiana Evans, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Nigger

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Indiana Evans and coolguy1
good news bruv.
tag me

• +1
good surgeon

female surgeon

choose one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 5786, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Indiana Evans and Patient A
Tag me bro

Read every word

• Love it
  • +1
OP tag me in the thread where you are crying about your botched surgery from the female surgeon :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Acromegaly_Chad, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Tag me bro:Comfy:

• +1
nice story brah, tag me

appointments are always exciting

• +1
The surgery he told me I need to expand the maxilla is SARME, not SARPE. I didn't even know there was a surgery to expand the maxilla, I thought only to expand the palatte(SARPE). Does SARME also increase aesthetics or is it minimal? My face is kinda narrow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and Patient A
The surgery he told me I need to expand the maxilla is SARME, not SARPE. I didn't even know there was a surgery to expand the maxilla, I thought only to expand the palatte(SARPE). Does SARME also increase aesthetics or is it minimal? My face is kinda narrow.
Maxilla mogs the palate, greycel

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
Little storytime, attention span level is medium, it won't be THAT long. Story includes bluepill from dentist's wife and me finding out my dentist is pretty blackpilled.

So today I had an appointement with my dentist for a checkup, I made the appointement so I could ask him about doing jaw surgery and about potentially getting MSE.

I went with my mom, we went together so we could both get a checkup. When I enter the building I first go to the toilet to pee and try to fix my hair but I couldn't get it right because I just washed it yesterday, but oke nobody cares. So I go into the waiting room and my mom is talking to the receptionist, who is the wife of the dentist. My mom goes to the toilet and the receptionist says to me "hey coolguy1". And then starts talking about my bite and. Little bit of background info is needed here, I got braces to fix my overbite which was a pretty bad one. So she starts saying how good everything looks now and I'm thinking like did my mom tell her I wan't to get surgery jfl (My mom obviously says that I don't need it) but I don't ask her yet. So then she says can I see the side profile and I'm almost 100% sure my mom said something so I ask "Did my mom say something", and she answers "No? Why?". And then I tell her I am thinking about jaw surgery and she comes in with the bluepill bullshit like "Oh you look fine, aren't you happy with the results" blablabla but she did say it's my choice, she didn't try to talk me out of it or anything. So that was pretty coincidental.

Then the dentist calls us and I tell him that I wanted to ask something after the checkup, he says "oh you can ask it now". So I tell him that I am thinking about doing jaw surgery. And my mom is sitting there, probably expecting him to start spewing out bluepills. And he thinks for a few seconds and then says "Yes that's something you could consider", SUCCESS. So then he asks me to bite to look at my teeth and look from the side and stuff, I get in the chair he looks at my teeth for a bit. Then he says that my upper jaw is also very narrow so that it has to be widened, I then tell him that I read up on MSE but he didn't seem to know what it was, then the cute (new) assistant said "Ohhh that's something with a bar" or something like that, then he said that I am too old for that so he probably didn't know what it was and thought it was another appliance for kids. He told me I would have to surgically expand te upper jaw (probably was talking about SARPE?) which even though he didn't know about MSE is probably the better option because MSE also causes assymetry which would lead to more problems (I think). So he said he knew a surgeon, it's a female surgeon. Yeah she is female I know bros, but my dentist is very good and also seems blackpilled because he didn't even ask me why I wanted surgery, he didn't ask about functional problems or anything, so I don't think he would refer me to a shitty surgeon. He then said my jaw is also pointed downwards so I asked him if she also does rotation and he told me that I know my stuff jfl, and yes she does rotation. My dentist couldn't tell if surgery was a possibility, I think because there are alot of problems with my bite and because my upper jaw is more narrow. So now I am going to book a consult with the surgeon.

Seems like good news. Good job finding someone who kinda agrees on the aesthetical side. I always find that hard to find.
Make sure to do the planning of the surgery well.
Some don't do at all and you will see the result in the end. It could be that you only need 3mm expansion to fix the "bite" but more is needed for aesthetical reasons. There is also a risk the more expansion you do the more botched you look. Its up to you hoe much risk you take. Also be carefull with the knowledge you share. If could be that the surgeon think you have body dismorphia and you get rejected.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Indiana Evans, DEFAULT and 1 other person
Also be carefull with the knowledge you share. If could be that the surgeon think you have body dismorphia and you get rejected.
Did that happen to you?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Indiana Evans
good luck alibaba!

• +1
Did that happen to you?
Yes, but I don't want to talk negative about a surgeon online or ruin someone reputation. Going to see doc Z tomorrow in Berlin. Perhaps see Ramieri or Raffaini if doc z can't take another case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Indiana Evans and coolguy1
Yes, but I don't want to talk negative about a surgeon online or ruin someone reputation. Going to see doc Z tomorrow in Berlin. Perhaps see Ramieri or Raffaini if doc z can't take another case.
Goodluck! And do u know anything important I should ask on the consult?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Indiana Evans
Goodluck! And do u know anything important I should ask on the consult?
I honestly don't know. A few weeks ago i would say test the aesthetic view of the surgeon, look if he got software to simulate the end result and look for before and afters, botched results and test exactly how much mm and degrees rotation you need. Is MSE is necessary.
Ask if high cut or low cut is better etc bring morphs and models that you think are good looking if he can recreate that. But knowing that surgeon think that is body dismorphia (saw a handbook that @SixCRY posted here) and don't want to treat such victims. Even tough the patient does their homework and the patient want the best result.

Thoughts @Gaia262

• +1
I honestly don't know. A few weeks ago i would say test the aesthetic view of the surgeon, look if he got software to simulate the end result and look for before and afters, botched results and test exactly how much mm and degrees rotation you need. Is MSE is necessary.
Ask if high cut or low cut is better etc bring morphs and models that you think are good looking if he can recreate that. But knowing that surgeon think that is body dismorphia (saw a handbook that @SixCRY posted here) and don't want to treat such victims. Even tough the patient does their homework and the patient want the best result.

Thoughts @Gaia262
I think taking pics of models that u want to look like is indeed not a good idea jfl. Kinda understand that they think u have bdd if u do that.

And whats the difference between high and low cut exactly? What do u think I need or do u need scans to tell.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator

I had Jaw Surgery for my underbite. One of the best decisions I ever made. I would say if there’s a way to expand your pallet I would consider that as an option first before jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and coolguy1
I had Jaw Surgery for my underbite. One of the best decisions I ever made. I would say if there’s a way to expand your pallet I would consider that as an option first before jaw surgery.
Was it double jaw surgery? And did u expand the palatte aswell before surgery?

tag me in bro

also would love to see ur after pic.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1

Just so you know, the aesthetic changes to the zygos is will only happen if you do MSE, not SARPE.

• +1
Oh and tag me for updates

• +1
tag me in bro

also would love to see ur after pic.
Maybe the surgeon doesn't even wanna do it haha. And if she does it will take around 2 years my dentist said so u will have to wait a bit(y). I'll tag u in the thread I make after the consult.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Biiyo03
Just so you know, the aesthetic changes to the zygos is will only happen if you do MSE, not SARPE.
Yeah I know but if I do MSE I think the journey is going to become way too long.

Yeah I know but if I do MSE I think the journey is going to become way too long.
Understandable. Wish you well and looking forwards to the update.

• +1

Thoughts @Gaia262

Meh i think being too detailed and telling the surgeon how it should be done raises to many red flags that the patient is either mentally ill or a sperg.

I would go with instinct tbh, finding a surgeon with a good track record and results and just working together to create a plan and tweaking it throughout to perfect it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, coolguy1 and Pumanator
Meh i think being too detailed and telling the surgeon how it should be done raises to many red flags that the patient is either mentally ill or a sperg.

I would go with instinct tbh, finding a surgeon with a good track record and results and just working together to create a plan and tweaking it throughout to perfect it.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:
:feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo:

don't ask don't get.

Also you should find a surgeon that thinks the same idealy.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Gaia262
@Gaia262 @Pumanator

I planned the consult on 12 october. What do you guys see as going a too far with the questions? These are the things I want to ask: How many mm advancements she thinks I need, ccw, lefort 1 impaction for lip incompetence and gummy smile, genioplasty, insurance, how long I will need braces.

Do u guys think this is too detailed for a first consult or no? And should I say the main reason is aesthetics?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@Gaia262 @Pumanator

I planned the consult on 12 october. What do you guys see as going a too far with the questions? These are the things I want to ask: How many mm advancements she thinks I need, ccw, lefort 1 impaction for lip incompetence and gummy smile, genioplasty, insurance, how long I will need braces.

Do u guys think this is too detailed for a first consult or no? And should I say the main reason is aesthetics?
Surgery planning isn't that important in this stage. Ask for before and after photos, insurance questions and what the outcome would be andnwhat she thinks you need to do. Depending how she is you can ask more in depth about ccw rotation and mm if there is room.

• +1
Happy for you but do everything within your power to get re-referred to a male surgeon and if not, just go to an OMFS clinic yourself.

Surgery planning isn't that important in this stage. Ask for before and after photos, insurance questions and what the outcome would be andnwhat she thinks you need to do. Depending how she is you can ask more in depth about ccw rotation and mm if there is room.
I should tell her the main reason is aesthetics right?

I should tell her the main reason is aesthetics right?
Dont know its risky.
Saying its for functional reason and you want the aesthetic benefit also is the safest.

• +1
Yes now he will set back both your jaws by 2 cm and give you 1cm downgrafting so that you get a brutally recessed horseface

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 7725