depressed as fuck, can always get bitches but never keep them

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
i don’t know if it’s my personality or what, i’m a over thinker and don’t have a filter cause the red pill taught me to say whatever the fuck I want

I’ve called bitches sluts and shit, but I might be that i’m to clingy. if they don’t instantly text back i think they’re talking to someone else

i’m so fucked , we always end up arguing, i can feel them lose attraction then i overthink and the cycle gets worse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1476 and 3 others
i’m seriously so fucked mentally it’s not even funny i don’t know what to do

i’m tired of switching hoes every month it’s not fucking fun

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
cant relate, every bitch i see even 1 time becomes addicted to me tbqh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Baldingman1998, xefo and 1 other person
can't relate, I get no hoes

• +1
Reactions: PYT
i don’t know if it’s my personality or what, i’m a over thinker and don’t have a filter cause the red pill taught me to say whatever the fuck I want

I’ve called bitches sluts and shit, but I might be that i’m to clingy. if they don’t instantly text back i think they’re talking to someone else

i’m so fucked , we always end up arguing, i can feel them lose attraction then i overthink and the cycle gets worse
sounds like you text like a manic retard lol

dont give them attention and treat them bad. thats more than just calling them slut thats just playground shit.

slight disses and telling stories about girls you dated or your previous success with women goes a long way. always hype yourself up. make yourself the prize. dont be afraid to show that you have options. tell a story about a girl that flirted with you that day or whatever. etc

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, xefo and PYT
sounds like you text like a manic retard lol

dont give them attention and treat them bad. thats more than just calling them slut thats just playground shit.

slight disses and telling stories about girls you dated or your previous success with women goes a long way. always hype yourself up. make yourself the prize. dont be afraid to show that you have options. tell a story about a girl that flirted with you that day or whatever. etc
i do but it’s just so fucked, current situation i’m in is too complicated to explain

it hurts to scroll up and look at how she texted me all day and flirted with me to now barely responding and saying she has a life and can’t be on her phone all day

to be fair i did call her slut and start a bunch of arguments with her thanks to my overthinking and jealousy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and RealLooksmaxxer
i do but it’s just so fucked, current situation i’m in is too complicated to explain

it hurts to scroll up and look at how she texted me all day and flirted with me to now barely responding and saying she has a life and can’t be on her phone all day

to be fair i did call her slut and start a bunch of arguments with her thanks to my overthinking and jealousy
cheat on her dumb ass :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

ahhh i remember when i was you. a young slayer with potential.

when a girl i consider my "main" ignores me i go fuck 3 other girls and then idgaf and remember i can have any girl i want

feed the narc demon its good :love:

• +1
Women would rather not be raped than to be with me. Get it? Becuase women enjoy being raped

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, PYT and RealLooksmaxxer

new sigma rule: treat dating as a game

ex: see how long you can string Stacy along, verbally abuse Becky's while they still simp for you, etc.

• JFL
cheat on her dumb ass :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

ahhh i remember when i was you. a young slayer with potential.

when a girl i consider my "main" ignores me i go fuck 3 other girls and then idgaf and remember i can have any girl i want

feed the narc demon its good :love:
working on it, still doesn’t fix my underlying issue, i just wanted a healthy relationship for december 😕

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
working on it, still doesn’t fix my underlying issue, i just wanted a healthy relationship for december 😕
unless she's a virgin and you are good at getting women addicted why bother?

• +1
Im the exact same way :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Just be you, put all the redpill, blackpill shit aside and don't let it make you over think things, but most importantly always have self respect and don't kiss a girls ass, treat them like any other human being

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 1476

Can never get them, can never keep them

Its over

• So Sad
Just be you, put all the redpill, blackpill shit aside and don't let it make you over think things, but most importantly always have self respect and don't kiss a girls ass, treat them like any other human being
i like that thank you swet hozay:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay

Could be small penis

• JFL

Usually, when they don't text back its because they're getting stuffed with cock. Think about it! If you were getting stuffed with cock, would you have time to text a cringe back? Not that I'm saying you're cringey. But for auguement sake.

• JFL
lowkey i am being myself tho, i’m just a incredibly petty overthinking jealous dickhead with girls

i want to be lovey dovey but that’s cuck shit

i like that thank you swet hozay:Comfy:
Love you bro. dont over think shit you got this. good things will come for you. trust the process.

• Love it