depressed despiste having everything. im miserable. what to do?

D

Deleted member 18776

Platinum
this is not a brag thread.
years are going by and i keep feeling the same.
i have everything i need in life, my parents are rich, i have a loving gf, i have a big dick, a nice body, an average face and height (but even if they were top tier i know i would feel the same).
so many miserable (phisically) people and i got everything and feel so empty inside.
food is tasteless, life has no colors, im living just cause im alive. i remember being happy as a kid, but now that the novelty of life has worn off im so bored.
i wish i could have a fullfilling, happy life, and i got all i would need to have it, but im just tired of it all. im on my phone all day and i cant accomplish anything, or even want to. im just waiting to become old and die ngl, for no reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook and Bonez
should add that i was on antidepressants (but stopped taking after not working for months) and am diagnosed with depression, im also very low T.

It depends if your gf is hot or not to see if you actually have everything.

Until you make $1k a day, ripped roided body, and neck tattoos because of your fuck-you money then you don't have everything.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 19551, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
this is not a brag thread.
years are going by and i keep feeling the same.
i have everything i need in life, my parents are rich, i have a loving gf, i have a big dick, a nice body, an average face and height (but even if they were top tier i know i would feel the same).
so many miserable (phisically) people and i got everything and feel so empty inside.
food is tasteless, life has no colors, im living just cause im alive. i remember being happy as a kid, but now that the novelty of life has worn off im so bored.
i wish i could have a fullfilling, happy life, and i got all i would need to have it, but im just tired of it all. im on my phone all day and i cant accomplish anything, or even want to. im just waiting to become old and die ngl, for no reason
Told you not to join Looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
It depends if your gf is hot or not to see if you actually have everything.
i dont think even having a top tier gigastacy gf would make me happy, looks dont matter too much for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
try magic mushrooms (atleast 5-7g if you want it to have a real impact) it wont fix your depression instantly but it will make you confront all the bad parts of your life
should add that i was on antidepressants (but stopped taking after not working for months) and am diagnosed with depression, im also very low T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Drugs I guess

• +1
What age are you
What have you achieved in your life
What do you do with your time
What is your net worth, do you own any property or cars
What do you want in your life

Let me guess. You have 16, maybe 20 years maximum? Anyway, getting a job will surely get that feeling away.

• +1
What age are you
What have you achieved in your life
What do you do with your time
What is your net worth, do you own any property or cars
What do you want in your life
He's probably a zoomer who spends the day listening to XXXGeneric and comparing himself to other kids.

93562C81 CA84 47B0 A830 E02D2AC54DED

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Help him out, weren‘t you in a similar position like him, with the only difference that you‘re uglier and slightly autistic and didn‘t have much success with girls before you started travel maxing?
Ye

I feel like a special forces soldier on a top secret covert mission on this train going through the rice fields of Thailand @Vermilioncore xD
D713D7A6 5397 4253 8EEC C5AF000BD873
CED32068 56AF 44EE B55E 850A8F41A9C8
10B84614 E550 4679 8E5F E2610083DDED

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 7098
Ye

I feel like a special forces soldier on a top secret covert mission on this train going through the rice fields of Thailand @Vermilioncore xD
View attachment 1679469View attachment 1679468View attachment 1679467
OP go travel for a few years I guess. If you‘re a bit more strategical you probably won‘t blow through as much dough as AlexBrown. And if your parents try to prevent you from going or won‘t fund your trips tell them that you‘re suicidal and have to do something out of the ordinary to feel alive.

• +1
try wellbutrin

• +1